• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another E3....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondOfFlame

And still no goddam Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura's excuse is that everyones busy with the side games. I don't care about the side games. I want a third full length kingdom hearts. Not a psp game that'll last me 5-10 hours or a gimmicked nintendo 3ds game. I want Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm tired of being patient it's been years. Does anyone feel the same way? (QQ rant that everyones heard already is now over)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wow... this thread is retarded.

The reason it's taking long for KH3 is because they need to finish FFXIII Versus first. It can't even begin development without that getting done so all the side games are doing is making the wait more bearable. You weren't even close when you said "Nomura's excuse is the side games!" because that's not the reason AT ALL. Again, the side games are to make the wait for KH3 more bearable. Otherwise it'd be about 5-10 years without a KH game.

And have you even played BBS? That game is a MAIN GAME that lasts about 30 + HOURS! I'd go as for as to say it's the best Kingdom Hearts game so far. But it is definitely not a "stupid side game" like you say it is. Just because it's on a portable doesn't make it a "side game" -_-

BondOfFlame

I highly highly doubt it's a 30+ hours play through. Maybe if you're gonna poop sock the crap out of it and get every material/stone/item the game has to offer. But I'll be a monkeys uncle if I've been playing the game for 30+ hours when I knock the final bosses lights out with my keyblade.

Xarhas

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. Don't get me wrong, I feel lucky that Nomura is publishing a game every year and I also feel grateful because at least we're getting something. But I know where you're coming from. We're all in the same boat, remember?
Meh, writing KH3 fanfiction is how I stave off KH awesomeness hunger. But it's not going to satisfy me for much longer. Don't worry, KH3 will come out soon enough. I hope...
se10.jpg

Blame him^
Actually, BBS is supposed to last about 40 hours (I think it was) if you go for all the extras and play all of the scenarios. And technically, according to the God of Retcon, we get even MORE extras than the Japanese got. But hey, I see what you mean. Maybe some of the secret bosses in BBS will add a few more hours to the time.
The only thing I'm worried about for right now(not angry, or anything), is that he's continuing the series beyond the Xehanort Saga. While this might be exciting for a lot of KH fans, it just tells me that the creepy ass old maniac named Xehanort isn't always going to be there. :( Oh well, I'm not going to complain or anything about it. I can still be happy about more games with Sora in it, because he's probably my favorite character. It'll just be weird seeing him as an adult, ya know?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I highly highly doubt it's a 30+ hours play through. Maybe if you're gonna poop sock the crap out of it and get every material/stone/item the game has to offer. But I'll be a monkeys uncle if I've been playing the game for 30+ hours when I knock the final bosses lights out with my keyblade.

Terra: 10-15 hours
Ventus: 10-15 hours
Aqua: 10-15 hours
Total game hours: 30+ hours

This is just for completing the basic story and there are even TONS more features than KH2 ever had!

Clearly you know nothing about the game -_-

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. Don't get me wrong, I feel lucky that Nomura is publishing a game every year and I also feel grateful because at least we're getting something. But I know where you're coming from. We're all in the same boat, remember?
Meh, writing KH3 fanfiction is how I stave off KH awesomeness hunger. But it's not going to satisfy me for much longer. Don't worry, KH3 will come out soon enough. I hope...
se10.jpg

Blame him^
Actually, BBS is supposed to last about 40 hours (I think it was) if you go for all the extras and play all of the scenarios. And technically, according to the God of Retcon, we get even MORE extras than the Japanese got. But hey, I see what you mean. Maybe some of the secret bosses in BBS will add a few more hours to the time.
The only thing I'm worried about for right now(not angry, or anything), is that he's continuing the series beyond the Xehanort Saga. While this might be exciting for a lot of KH fans, it just tells me that the creepy ass old maniac named Xehanort isn't always going to be there. :( Oh well, I'm not going to complain or anything about it. I can still be happy about more games with Sora in it, because he's probably my favorite character. It'll just be weird seeing him as an adult, ya know?
Final Fantasy Versus XIII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Actually, you should blame this ^

Xarhas

^I stand corrected. Well, he's directing it, isn't he? I hope he hurries up with it, though. Not so fast that it makes the game crap, though; I'm actually looking forward to Versus.

BondOfFlame

Clearly you know nothing about the game -_-

No you are correct I do not. Because I'd rather not play it in Japanese. Btw I did not anywhere say "stupid side game" I merely implied I'm rather sick of them. Don't get me wrong I kind of liked 358 over 2. But like I said...tired of the side games. Hopefully you're correct about BBS I'm waiting for it with bated breath. Kinda pissed I have to play it on a psp though. Are the controls nice? That stupid analog thing is dumb as hell. And yes I own a psp.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No you are correct I do not. Because I'd rather not play it in Japanese. Btw I did not anywhere say "stupid side game" I merely implied I'm rather sick of them. Don't get me wrong I kind of liked 358 over 2. But like I said...tired of the side games. Hopefully you're correct about BBS I'm waiting for it with bated breath. Kinda pissed I have to play it on a psp though. Are the controls nice? That stupid analog thing is dumb as hell. And yes I own a psp.

Nomura himself said BBS is considered Kingdom Hearts 0 and IS a main game. The only side games in the KH universe are Coded and Days (COM is a bridge game, not a side game)

Yes the controls and story is awesome and if you want a detailed review on BBS go to Radical Dream's video on it (And no, there are no spoilers):
[video=youtube;NXDqKDyP63s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXDqKDyP63s&playnext_from=TL&videos=y4w2YRS_T8Q[/video]

tacochance

1: It's 30+ Hours.
2: What the hell is a poop sock?
3: Every material in the game? Everyone does that, 100% OR GTFO
4: No one uses the phrase monkey's uncle anymore.
5: If your'e that pissed with Nomura, nobody's making you play his games. We gotta wait to ya' know, -_-

Nomura himself said BBS is considered Kingdom Hearts 0 and IS a main game. The only side games in the KH universe are Coded and Days (COM is a bridge game, not a side game)

358/2 Days is a side game too right? And if my memory is correct, isn't coded a bridge game too because it takes place after KH:2?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
358/2 Days is a side game too right? And if my memory is correct, isn't coded a bridge game too because it takes place after KH:2?

I just said Days was a side game so yes it is. Coded isn't necessarily a bridge game because it doesn't hold that much significance to the story. With COM, you need to play or else KH2 won't make any sense. For Coded, it gives small hints to the future but not enough to where's it's 100% necessary to play.

BondOfFlame

Alright I'll take your word for it. I sure do hope that FFXIII versus is worth it. The recent ffxiii was good but not spectacular....I can wait longer I suppose. Blizz has me on a 10 year + wait at the moment. So yeah....I'll be good I guess. Will you guys promise to rage with me if there's no trailer at E3 '11?

Poopsocking: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poopsocking

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Coded isn't necessarily a bridge game because it doesn't hold that much significance to the story.
Yes it does.

I'd say, Coded wasn't a bridge game more for the fact that it actually takes place between KH2's two endings, and not actually right after KH2.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
And still no goddam Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura's excuse is that everyones busy with the side games. I don't care about the side games. I want a third full length kingdom hearts. Not a psp game that'll last me 5-10 hours or a gimmicked nintendo 3ds game. I want Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm tired of being patient it's been years. Does anyone feel the same way? (QQ rant that everyones heard already is now over)

1. Even I'm not that much of a KH fan anymore and I knew that KH3 is not coming for a REALLY long time. Nomura's been over this many times.
2. BBS takes longer than 5-10 hours to complete.
3. We all feel the same way. Or at least, those of us who are growing up, have limited budgets, and a spoonful of sanity left inside ourselves, do.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In case no-one noticed, Nomura's been involved in several projects that are taking up his time at the moment, especially Versus XIII. KH3 isn't in development yet, but at least in Nomura's head, it's in the conceptual stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back