• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yes, I have retired

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
This is KHI we're talking about... if you didn't expect this then you don't know the staff quite well.

Well, I havent been here that long, so I havent gotten to know the kind of stuff to come out of them, but its not really an excuse considering I've been here longer than you, lol

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Have fun in real life! Cya around

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
thread sucks
Yeah mang.

But, on a more serious note. Its understandable why you'd retire.
Life is far more important to the web.
With that said, hope everything goes for the better for you.

Good luck.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And I had found myself wondering just today where you had run off to before finding this. Nice timing.

Oh well, the RP section will still suck shit without you.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well, you wont be forgotten

Yeah right

Anyways to be serious, you weren't that active these last two months but you will be remembered missed.

But of course from what it says you aren't actually leaving, just becoming so inactive that you can't fulfill your modly duties.

So I take it all back. :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Goodbye for now, dear Roulette, I hardly knew ye.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
^How can you miss someone you don't remember?

Good question.

So does this mean that someone will take his place? I don't necessarily mean the global moderator spot, perhaps the roleplaying section spot, because there are really only two or three people who are somewhat dedicated to that place. It could use more people.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
We're actually working on that, Ragione, but it's taking a while to find someone confident enough to take his place.
Actually just a RPG team member in general.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
awww man Roulette why did u resign?
To stop the stem of messages that are no doubt going to flood my inbox, I figured that I would tell all of you that as of this morning, I retired from being a global mod of these forums. Before any of you jump to the conclusion that I'm leaving with my cowboy lover dying, I'll just take the time to tell all of you that I simply don't have the time that I used to. Between school, guitar, writing, my girlfriend, and the like, I don't have the time (or the inclination, somedays) to take care of what needs to be done.

That being said, it is a temporary retirement, on my end at least. When/if I find more time, I should be back in action.

Post away, chiclets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back