• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yes i finally did it!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Fenrir...isn't that the name of Cloud's motorcycle or suttin??? Oh well, i have yet to beat the One Winged Angel.

itachi_uchiha87

i kept losing to him from like lvl 65. so i was like eff it, got to lvl 81, and finished him in one.

EternalOath

Hmm yea i was in my lvl 60s when i first tried to beat him, i kept geting my ass kicked so i lvled to 78 and beat him on my 5th try. Yea, Ultima looked better in the first KH.

pokeman54

im level 99, my strength is 99, my magic is like 74, and i still can't beat sephiroth. or rather, im too lazy to try...

onewingangel2004

In the darkest recesses of your nightmares...
I haven't gotten to Sephiroth yet (someone stole my PS2. I can only play when my friend brings his PS2 over. I just reached Port Royal btw). My friend beat him at like lv. 56 with the Fatal Crest keyblade. Of course he decided to go the spineless route and had the game on easy mode. When I get to him it won't be so easy seeing as how I started on standard mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back