• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion's somebody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

graypeople

hey i havent really been hearing a lot of talk about this but does anyone know who's nobody xion is or if she even is a nobody? if she is who's do you think she is?

GlaneTheMuffin

lol its a big mystery~
most likely we'll have to wait quite awhile to find out moar about Xion..we don't know too much at all, let alone who's nobody she is.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Unlike BHK...:mellow:
I mean Roxas it was really obvious who his other is. This time around we have no information. I bet Square is going to give us bits of information of a larger secret in the three games coming out. In order to find this out you have to buy alll three games. Or just wait until someone forgots to put it in a spoiler box here.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I'll say Sora, for now.

Though, I don't think she's technically a nobody by definition. With all this talk about memories, false or real, it makes me think that she's somehow a memory incarnation - memories with a bodily form. =/

A

Azrael

hey i havent really been hearing a lot of talk about this but does anyone know who's nobody xion is or if she even is a nobody? if she is who's do you think she is?

Aqua or Kairi.

It's all confusing to tell you the truth.

TKKB

my money is on kairi because it cant be aqua because that wold mean Xion would look older because she was born before Sora and Co.

Oceayo

1. She lost it in Destiny Islands the first time.
2. Then she lost it when it was released from Sora's body in HB
I agree with this, she could have two nobodies-> one for each time her heart left a body. But then Xion didnt remember Kairi...But then again all of Sora's memories arn't back yet so it could be plausable. ^_^

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I agree with this, she could have two nobodies-> one for each time her heart left a body.

Problem: That's not how it works.

I'm sure most of us are aware by now that Kairi is a PoH, and as a PoH, she possesses no darkness within her, thus she cannot create a heartless. What does this mean?

The first time Kairi lost her heart - since a heartless wasn't created, neither was a nobody. The second time - Sora created a heartless, thus a nobody(s) was created. So, Kairi losing her heart twice doesn't mean anything. =P

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Problem: That's not how it works.

I'm sure most of us are aware by now that Kairi is a PoH, and as a PoH, she possesses no darkness within her, thus she cannot create a heartless. What does this mean?

The first time Kairi lost her heart - since a heartless wasn't created, neither was a nobody. The second time - Sora created a heartless, thus a nobody(s) was created. So, Kairi losing her heart twice doesn't mean anything. =P

Your are right.But Remember, a Nobody is made of the Body of a person that's been turned to a heartless. Kairi's body was without a heart for some time. So I think that that in turn could create a Nobody.

MegamanX1331

But Luffy, the fact remains that darkness is required to form a nobody.
Kairi didn't have any, she needed to use Sora's.
...I do still think she's related to Kairi somehow, though, but I can't justify it beyond "they look alike"

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
But Luffy, the fact remains that darkness is required to form a nobody.
Kairi didn't have any, she needed to use Sora's.
...I do still think she's related to Kairi somehow, though, but I can't justify it beyond "they look alike"

Darkness is not needed to form a Nobody. Just a body without a Heart.

PS. You can call me Masta, KM, or KBM.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I'll say Sora, for now.

Though, I don't think she's technically a nobody by definition. With all this talk about memories, false or real, it makes me think that she's somehow a memory incarnation - memories with a bodily form. =/
I agree, I think that it has something to do with the memories of kairi/namine that sora had in chain of memories. the chains of kairi had to go somewhere, so they went into the realm of darkness, where they were made into a physical being. . . maybe

Cloaked_schemer

if xion is another special nobody from sora/kiari, it would be like sora and kiari are the mother and father and roxas, xion and namina are almost like brother and sisters. i am a wierd thinker that all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back