• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion *is shot*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm not one to post threads often (and obviously with good reason), but I had an inkling while watching the Translated video. It sounds to me, that in order for Sora to get his memories of Kairi back <- possibly, Xion must disappear. I think this is most prominent in the lines:

358/2 Days said:
Xion: May I ask you? About the girl who is always together with Sora
Riku: You mean Kairi?
Xion: Kairi... The girl who resembles me
Riku: Sora, he cares a lot for her
Xion: *gasp* I'm sorry, but, I can't disappear now. Because I have an important friend.

It sounds to me that Riku is asking Xion to disappear, so that Sora may awaken. Something along those lines ;-; I dunno if this has been mentioned. But to me, the idea that Xion must sacrafice herself for Sora, sounds amazing. I wouldn't call this a theory, more of a disorganized thought. Discuss, flame, slaughter me, I really don't mind.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Hmm... the 'sacrifice' part doesn't seem to ring true, to me. It's not that it doesn't sound like Xion wouldn't, but that, at the moment, she couldn't.

Also, it sounds like a spin off of what had to happen with Roxas, and that would just completely disillusion me to SE and Nomura if they can't think of anything better to do with her character than make her another Roxas. I'd really rather not be disillusioned.

It does sound, though, that Xion is sorry about what happens to Sora. Really makes me want to play the game, and get to know her as a character.

Cyypher100

sounded like that me too....but i think there is more connection to namine now too....intereestin.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
and the following lines sound like the thery is true:

Riku: "Even so, think about it Xion, You should return to your true self"
Xion: "My true self?"

Dark - Roxas

It has been mention many times that Xion is connected to Sora' memories. As Xion does resemble Kairi it is possible that Xion is Sora's memories of Kairi.

rikus_dawn

Interesting thought....It does make sense in some ways but it has its flaws but it is a good thought

Rix

:)
Awards
Interesting thought....It does make sense in some ways but it has its flaws but it is a good thought

Can you please point out those flaws?

I would say that your theory can be quite plausible until the opposite is proven ^_^

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
It has been mention many times that Xion is connected to Sora' memories. As Xion does resemble Kairi it is possible that Xion is Sora's memories of Kairi.

Xion is not soras memories of kairi. Xion was in the organization before CoMs. Besides memories being nobodies dont think so.

I'm not one to post threads often (and obviously with good reason), but I had an inkling while watching the Translated video. It sounds to me, that in order for Sora to get his memories of Kairi back <- possibly, Xion must disappear. I think this is most prominent in the lines:

If indeed xion is connected to soras memories. Then she must return to her orginal self(kairi). She want to be with two people so i dont think she dies. Maybe just like roxas she is a key to soras awakening.

It sounds to me that Riku is asking Xion to disappear, so that Sora may awaken. Something along those lines ;-; I dunno if this has been mentioned. But to me, the idea that Xion must sacrafice herself for Sora, sounds amazing. I wouldn't call this a theory, more of a disorganized thought. Discuss, flame, slaughter me, I really don't mind.
Xion: "I'm sorry... But... I can't disappear now." Xion: "It's because I have an important friend." Riku: "Is that so...?"
Riku places a hand upon her shoulder.
Riku: "In that case, think about it. You should really return to your original self." __________________
Riku tells her too think about it so i dont nessarrily think that he telling her to disappear but to go back to who he used to be.

Emperor Joker

Perhaps Xion could be a nobody from a former keyblade master. My bet's Aqua, I mean think about it. Aqua herself could possibly be connected to sora. Her or a girl Who LOOKS like kairi and was a former KM.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Perhaps Xion could be a nobody from a former keyblade master. My bet's Aqua, I mean think about it. Aqua herself could possibly be connected to sora. Her or a girl Who LOOKS like kairi and was a former KM.

Maybe she is aqua related but i dont think she is aquas nobody. In bbs their arent any nobody but no one knows where she is now so......that is a very low possiblity.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Isn't the latest translation to that one that "She's important to him" and would thus hint more towards Xion being somehow related to the whole Sora's Memories issue? It ties in with the notion he wants her to disappear, but then again the scene continues to him telling her to come up with the solution best for everyone, so Iono. I tend to think that had making Xion disappear helped Sora awaken, Riku'd be all but hell bent on it, but he seems pretty leniant in doing so.
*scratches chin*

It has been mention many times that Xion is connected to Sora' memories.

It's never been mentioned. Ever.

As Xion does resemble Kairi it is possible that Xion is Sora's memories of Kairi.

Only she was born before CoM. So how would Sora's Memories affect her?

and the following lines sound like the thery is true:

Riku: "Even so, think about it Xion, You should return to your true self"
Xion: "My true self?"

I'm pretty sure there's a new translation for those lines.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Maybe Riku fancys Xion? You know, since he fanced Kairi as well, but we all know that Sora got Kairi, so maybe Riku thinks that Xion can be his own Kairi xD

I feel bad for anyone who takes my sarcasm seriously.

Last edited:

metalyoshi9

I'm going to have to agree with Lifes.Lover on this one.

While the whole idea seems very well though out (and I applaud the TC for realizing it), it seems a bit too close to Roxas' story, which would be more than disappointing.
D:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Isn't the latest translation to that one that "She's important to him" and would thus hint more towards Xion being somehow related to the whole Sora's Memories issue? It ties in with the notion he wants her to disappear, but then again the scene continues to him telling her to come up with the solution best for everyone, so Iono. I tend to think that had making Xion disappear helped Sora awaken, Riku'd be all but hell bent on it, but he seems pretty leniant in doing so.
*scratches chin*

It's never been mentioned. Ever.

Only she was born before CoM. So how would Sora's Memories affect her?

I'm pretty sure there's a new translation for those lines.

First of all, I think he meant that the theory had been mentioned many times. Secondly, We're talking about someone who did in fact, lose himself and his memories Long before CoM, back in Hollow Bastion when he unlocked his and Kairi's hearts. I've thought for a while that Sora lost his own memories, but was brought back, memories, soul and heart, by Kairi. So if in fact Xion IS made from Sora's memories of Kairi, she could have been 'born' right along with Roxas and Namine, This ignoring the fact that she's probably an Unbirth anyways.

Cyypher100

hmmm SA your rigt on that point Riku is being quite lenient towards her....or is just trying to not scare her....but i dont think she is really a nobody anymore, i tink she is way more closely unique as Namine is, and perhaps shes the forgotten memories of sora from CO

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really doubt Xion was born then. Again, it ties in too closely to Roxas and Namine's birth, and Sora's Memories relating to anyone would explain Namine's power over his Memories, imo.
Sora's Memories leaving Roxas back to Sora being the trigger for Namine's birth as a sub process would explain all but too much.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
That's not going to happen. We're stilling going to make theories regardless of what you say. It's just the way KHInsider works, I'm sad to say. We theorize the crap out of everything until the game comes out. Then we theorize the crap out of every little thing in the game. The we see a secret ending trailer for a new KH game and then it all starts again. It's an endless cycle of annoyance and theory bashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back