• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion at Twilight Thorn Battle?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Well I think its Riku in Xehanort's Heartless form or Xemnas, although it's possible it's Axel or Xion

Reneeski

When I saw that for the first time, I thought it was Riku/Ansem or one of the Org. members. And why would they bring in a member that is supposidly(sp?) dead?

C

Colours

Click Here!
pause it at the very beggining of 0:15 and it will be clear!!

what if it was Xion looking at Roxas?
what if Xion summoned Twilight Thorn?? :/

~~

Wow, didn't see that at first ,good looking out, and as far as it being xion. I think that it was her standing there, but didn't summon the TT.IDK.

C

Colours

what if it was Riku? he's always appearing in Twilight Town and only Roxas sees him, like at the train station. maybe Roxas sees him again while he's at the station of Awakening.

just a thought ^^

I change my mind, I think it was riku because he did have a organzation cloak on and he would always sneak around roxas to make sure that he doesn't know anything about his past life in the org13. But who summon the TT.??

C

Colours

maybe Riku did.

but then again that doesn't make sense because I don't think Riku has the power to summon Nobodies...

If anything, maybe it was Xemnas....

too many possibilities! lol

Lmao, too many guesses I'll say, I hope we see that part in kh 358 days.

Cissy

Bronze Member
The most logical answers so far seem to be "Roxas' Shadow" or "Rikunort".

Personally, I believe it was "Roxas's Shadow" because it fits exactly into where Sora's shadow changed into Darkside.

It makes sense, too. Sora's "shadow" or "darkside" turns into a Heartless.
Roxas, being a nobody, has his shadow turn into a giant Nobody.

C

Colours

The most logical answers so far seem to be "Roxas' Shadow" or "Rikunort".

Personally, I believe it was "Roxas's Shadow" because it fits exactly into where Sora's shadow changed into Darkside.

It makes sense, too. Sora's "shadow" or "darkside" turns into a Heartless.
Roxas, being a nobody, has his shadow turn into a giant Nobody.

That seems possible too, but it's too many guesses.

roxas_strife2

I've always wondered about the two boss Nobodies we've seen. The one Marluxia summoned and Twilight Thorn. It's an interesting theory. I wonder what makes these Nobodies so special though...

C

Colours

I've always wondered about the two boss Nobodies we've seen. The one Marluxia summoned and Twilight Thorn. It's an interesting theory. I wonder what makes these Nobodies so special though...

I hope that your not saying that it was Marluxia, because he been disappeared in CoM. I think nobodies are special because they can recover there formerselve's weapon. Like roxas weilding the keyblade from sora.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't think its her..
I don't think Nomura has thought that far :S

Hey who knows maybe he did that just to confuse us like always

Well I;m not sure if it's Roxas's shadow as I've jeard people claim. Nobodies aren't made from SHADOWS are they? :\ (Not completly sure.) Maybe it's just the thing forming anyway.
that is a great observation but anything is possible
Well I think its Riku in Xehanort's Heartless form or Xemnas, although it's possible it's Axel or Xion
i agree it could be riku,
what if it was Riku? he's always appearing in Twilight Town and only Roxas sees him, like at the train station. maybe Roxas sees him again while he's at the station of Awakening.

just a thought ^^
it could be. he was in the world that never was and twilght town is basically the main place where you can access it.
and also roxas got that blue ball and the pouch stolen from him so i think it was riku and that he was told by diz to keep a eye on Roxas. so thats a really great theory.

ultimaFTW!

I never noticed this cloaked person at first. Well, at least I know now. Either way, its either A. Roxyroxrox's former self, Riku, or Xemnas.

State

Awards
Judging from the looks of it, it's Roxas in his old uniform, it's like the Anti-Sora from the Station of Awakening in KH1, his shadow appears and also Roxas's but in the form of his old uniform. That's when his memories fLoWed and reached Namine to make an indirect contact to save him.

Dyingslow666

Isnt it Twilight Thorn, anyways, thats where the long tentacle things come out (insert hentai joke here), so it could just be twilight thorn in an outfit then he just comes out in full form...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back