• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion at Twilight Thorn Battle?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Not a bad idea, but that figure looks just a little too big from that perspective. That person looks even bigger than Roxas, if you ask me. =/

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anything's possible, but we don't know what happens to Xion after 358/2 Days, so there's no real way to prove it currently. :\

I kinda think that it can't be Xion, unless Naminé wanted Roxas to remember her, because Roxas' Awakening has to be some sort of strange computer generation, so it can't be real. [at least that's what it seems like] It could also be a way of making Roxas remember that he's part of Organization XIII. It's like Roxas' shadow, like Sora's shadow turned into the Darkside.

But, anything's possible!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I thought it was some Organization member but with that being said, it could probably be somebody like Xion. Just maybe. :D

A

Audo

I took it to be Roxas. Perhaps even his shadow, similar to how Sora's shadow turned into the DarkSide during his Awakening.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I took it to be Roxas. Perhaps even his shadow, similar to how Sora's shadow turned into the DarkSide during his Awakening.

Makes sense if you keep in mind Axel's comment about not wanting to be turned into a Dusk. Just like Sora turned into a Heartless and the DarkSide is the uber-Heartless, same logic goes here :3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Makes sense if you keep in mind Axel's comment about not wanting to be turned into a Dusk. Just like Sora turned into a Heartless and the DarkSide is the uber-Heartless, same logic goes here :3

This. I don't really see the figure being Xion. =/

B@con

like Riku-Keyblade said, it was Roxas himself. His dark side, his Organization member self.
Just like Sora fought against his Shadow in KH 1 Roxas fought against his dark side, because he has no heart, he couldnt fight against the darkness in his heart. thats why he fought against his old "bad" self, the organization Roxas.

thats not Xion, and it would als makes no sense why Xion would be in Roxas inner world

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
thats not Xion, and it would als makes no sense why Xion would be in Roxas inner world

For that matter, it would make as much sense as Namine being in his inner world did if you go by some of the theories that Xion has ties to both him and Sora.
And Namine was in his inner world - she was the hand that reached out to pull him out when the Shadows covered him.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Its probably Xemnas. They couldve had ideas for 358 and threw Xion in there, but most likely its Xemnas.

Mikazuki

Click Here!
pause it at the very beggining of 0:15 and it will be clear!!

what if it was Xion looking at Roxas?
what if Xion summoned Twilight Thorn?? :/

~~

Seeing as that's the station of Awakening and not an actual place you can access, I'm safely saying that that isn't Xion. I believe that figure is meant to be Roxas when he was in the Organization, made even stronger by the Twilight Thorn being summoned to symbolize him being a Nobody, even though he's unaware of that fact at the time.

Stealth.Baker

An interesting observation, it's something I've never noticed at least. While I suppose it could be Xion, I don't really think it is. I don't believe she was around at that time, although she could have been. I don't know for sure.
But still, the posture tends to look like that of Roxas, so I agree with the "he's fighting his darker side" or whatever theory.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I;m not sure if it's Roxas's shadow as I've jeard people claim. Nobodies aren't made from SHADOWS are they? :\ (Not completly sure.) Maybe it's just the thing forming anyway.

KeyMaker

I know noticed it in the game the first time, but obviously I didn't think it was Xion. I personally am beginning to believe that Nomura is making this stuff and changing it as he goes along.

EDIT: I paused it right at 00:14-15 seconds it is definitely meant to be a cloaked person and not the nobody forming. Unless it became the nobody which is unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back