• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion,______,negative,positive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
actually they both wouldnt be namines because they came from two different sections and each section has two different characteristics the main one being one is affected alot by sora and the other is affected more by kairi

but im goin to bed

WHY. HOW. WHEN. WHERE DOES NOMURA SAY IT.

-Kairi cannot influence her own heart being SEPARATED FROM IT.
-No weird magical plot holes that we know of will make her heart SPLIT IN HALF.
-SORA is the only one in a position to influence EITHER HALF.
-ONE-FOURTH of a person is NOT ENOUGH to make a Nobody.

I'm all for theories, but these things have got to have a basis or it's all just...you know what?

*explodes*

Dyingslow666 was the only one I liked.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Halving hearts? What the? The only way I could see this is if part of Aqua is part of Kairi's heart, which could explain why Xion is kind of Aqua-y. I mean, maybe she erased herself not long after erasing Ven, for whatever reason she did. Then again, we don't exactly know "erase" means, so that could easily be killed. Anyways, unless Kairi's heart has more to it than just her heart (no pieces of Aqua's or anything), I could not possibly see any "halving," as there would have to be more there than just a single heart, for a split to happen. Actually, maybe Ven somehow possibly being a part of Sora could influence something like Xion, but I don't see how. Anyways, I don't think a heart can actually halve, but maybe it could "halve," if there was more to it than just a single heart. (remnants or pieces of another heart?)

Wait, I'm contradicting myself. Ehh.. maybe "erasing" could be an exception. Ehh.. I'm trying to explain it. Then again, I think we should just wait until Days/ BBS, especailly when most of these theories are all heading down the beaten paths.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Naminé and Xion could both be Kairi's Nobodies by dry theory, seeing how her Heart left two Bodies - first her own, and then Sora's.
Seeing however how Nomura confirmed that Naminé's existence was made possible by Sora since Kairi's a PoH and all that shiz so Kairi's Heart needed a Body that could yes become a Nobody to somehow create its own, it's still unlikely.

Hearts splitting makes no sense whatsoever. Never happened, doubt it ever will, though the Ven-Sora makes one wonder.
In any case though I'd sooner rip off a limb and beat myself up with it then even raise the possibility that Aqua has done the Ven and got a part of herself into a 4 year old (and that's only assuming that's what happened to Ven with Sora).

Dyingslow666

Naminé's existence was made possible by Sora since Kairi's a PoH and all that shiz so Kairi's Heart needed a Body that could yes become a Nobody to somehow create its own, it's still unlikely.

If you lose your heart, you have a nobody and a heartless. A nobody needs to be created from a strong-hearted person, like kairi, Sora, what have you. But when Kairi lost her heart, nothing was created. Unless you count when her heart went inside Sora, through some Quantum Physics and Ideas bullcrap, Xion was born, which would explain how she joined BEFORE the events of CoM. But wouldnt explain why Roxas is in the OrganizationBEFORE Xion. Know where im going with this?:sleep:

And Axie's been kicking ass and Taking names:cool:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you lose your heart, you have a nobody and a heartless. A nobody needs to be created from a strong-hearted person, like kairi

Kairi's Strength of Heart was never really confirmed though. It could be chunked up to her Heart being Pure, so Strength had nothing to do with it - the Darkness couldn't mess with it either way.

But when Kairi lost her heart, nothing was created. Unless you count when her heart went inside Sora, through some Quantum Physics and Ideas bullcrap, Xion was born, which would explain how she joined BEFORE the events of CoM. But wouldnt explain why Roxas is in the OrganizationBEFORE Xion. Know where im going with this?:sleep:

1) she could've refused joinage.
2) they could've experimented on her prior to letting her join, and let her join when they did for whatever reason.
3) led astray by the belief Kairi didn't create a Nobody, it took them a while to find her. Roxas, on the other hand, was found immediately, as Sora becoming a Heartless seems to have been a well known fact. Would make sense that the Keyblade Master would create a Nobody, no? Would make no sense that a PoH would have a Nobody, right?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Kairi's Strength of Heart was never really confirmed though. It could be chunked up to her Heart being Pure, so Strength had nothing to do with it - the Darkness couldn't mess with it either way.

1) she could've refused joinage.
2) they could've experimented on her prior to letting her join, and let her join when they did for whatever reason.
3) led astray by the belief Kairi didn't create a Nobody, it took them a while to find her. Roxas, on the other hand, was found immediately, as Sora becoming a Heartless seems to have been a well known fact. Would make sense that the Keyblade Master would create a Nobody, no? Would make no sense that a PoH would have a Nobody, right?

Hmm, the third one would seem likely, if Kairi did have a nobody created on the night of the storm. Also, I personally don't think that all of the members were found as soon as Roxas actually was, after their creation. Maybe, Xion could of been born before Roxas, but found much later. There's so many ways a nobody like Xion could of avoided being sworn in, for a long enough time to be after Roxas imo..

M

Model-R

I think it could be possible that Xion and Namine are nobodies produced from kairies heart. that heart existed in two bodies so I don't think it be to much of a stretch. I think they both just represent the different people the heart has entered. Namine obviously being Kairi and Xion being sora. Namine seems to be pretty normal like kairi but can manipulate soras memories becase she existed in his body. Xion however wields the keyblade which only three people have shown any ability to use, and only one has had the opportunity to make a nobody. It's safe to say she comes from, or at least has some connection to sora.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I think it could be possible that Xion and Namine are nobodies produced from kairies heart. that heart existed in two bodies so I don't think it be to much of a stretch. I think they both just represent the different people the heart has entered. Namine obviously being Kairi and Xion being sora. Namine seems to be pretty normal like kairi but can manipulate soras memories becase she existed in his body. Xion however wields the keyblade which only three people have shown any ability to use, and only one has had the opportunity to make a nobody. It's safe to say she comes from, or at least has some connection to sora.

Heart leaves body. Nobody is created. If Kairi's heart left Sora's body, it would create Namine--if it left her body, it MIGHT create Xion, but from what we learn in Ansem School, this is an impossibility.

She may have a connection to Sora, but she may also have one to Aqua, who was a Keymaster. But, to my knowledge, we have yet to see any scenes with Roxas and Xion wielding AT THE SAME TIME. Meaning it's possible she stole Roxas's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back