• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion,______,negative,positive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxtonyxxxx

Mmmhm interesting interesting indeed doubtful yet interesting

Well guys I've came out of my cave again for another "tony" theory that r-k/audo/kris and suffering angel can critisize.

Ok buddies here we go take this journey with me through a theory of tony meant to make you think don't mistake it for what i believe,no,just a nice thought.

ohkeedohkee,

WHAT IF ahh wonderful words of thought,WHAT IF:

1.kairi is at destiny island,she herself transforms into a heart and goes inside of sora

2.sora now has two hearts in him

3.sora becomes a heartless

4.b ecause sora became a heartless nobodies are created

5.at the moment sora has two hearts in him his and kairi's and for a nobody to be created you only need 1

6.since sora became a heartless and had 2 hearts in himself 2 nobodies are created:sion and roxas

7.ok this is a helpfull thing to this:both hearts belonged to sora at the moment so 2 nobodies from sora were created

8.namine is created from kairi's heart leaving sora

so in conclusion xion and roxas are created from both hearts that were under sora's control and namine is created

ok im saying for instance theres man and wife man=sora wife = kairi and their pet=kairi's heart once in sora
both the man and wife are equal owners of the pet because its both of theirs because there belongings are bind together by marriage so the heart belongs to both sora and kairi because theey are bound together by soras body so they can both use the heart as the man and wife can both use the pet

sora made two nobodies using his heart to make roxas and kairis to make xion

and kairi used her own heart to make namine

ok sora could use kairi's heart because hers was in him
but kairi can't use sora's obviously cuz his isn't in her

OK LETS SAY KAIRI"S HEART REMAINS AS 1 WHOLE HEART BUT IS DIVIDED INTO 2 SECTIONS

SECTION 1:the section that sora is in control of and can be manipulated by sora

SECTION 2:this section is where the actual kairi resides and is iin control

ok lemme add some math in this to explain it to you

1 heart=100% 2 hearts=200% kairi n soras hearts =2 hearts which = 200% ok?

now lets say the heart is composed of 25% darkness 25% light 50% other unless its a poH then its 50% light

ok the 25%of darkness from soras heart 40 % of the "other"=roxas

25% of kairis light and 25% of soras light +15% of kairi's "other"=xion

35% of kairi's other 25% light from kairi +10% soras light=namine

interesting fact i read:if you fart for 7 years straight you have produced enough energy for an atomic bomb

Last edited:
C

Colours

I hardly understood what you were talking about.
Xemnas announced the 14th member making it 14 members at the time. And it didn't never change
to Org.14 because Xion wasn't there long enough.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
So, Sora giving up Kairi's heart=2 Nobodies, half Kairi half Sora. But two hearts left--why does only one Nobody emerge, even if it is in halves? What happens to the other two halves? Suppose Namine is one, Kairi's--well, then where's the other half? This feels like splitting atoms.

Organization XIII probably DID change to XIV for the millisecond in which Xion (non)existed, or it was GOING to be changed after she proved her worth. Maybe the reason why she doesn't have a Proof of Existence (or title, as far as we know) is that she hadn't earned it by the time she faded back into darkness/Sora/Kairi/Riku/wherever she went.

That's a lot of chili.

xxxtonyxxxx

Hey there phil apparently she was there for more than a day so the name of the org. could have easily been changed in a day or two

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Positive and negative nobodies? :thumbdown:
That really dosen't make sense. How can nothing have a charge? By saying Roxas and Xion make equal a single being makes it sound like they are others. The name didn't change because of the reasons Phil said. Or she betrayed the group and after she fused with her other in 358/2 all signs of her were eased.

Welcome back to KHI.
As for you fun fact: Wow thats a lot of power in farts.

χΧχ

Nomura said that the number of members in the Organization was not reflected in the Organization's name.
I think he may have even joked about it being relative to how unlucky they all were.

xxxtonyxxxx

ok william by positive and negative i was using it as a metaphor for light and dark and as for axie what do you mean?sora used his and kairi's heart to make xion and roxas but kairi didnt have sora's heart in her so she only had 1 heart so she only had 1 nobody

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
ok william by positive and negative i was using it as a metaphor for light and dark and as for axie what do you mean?sora used his and kairi's heart to make xion and roxas but kairi didnt have sora's heart in her so she only had 1 heart so she only had 1 nobody

But Kairis heart wasnt even in her

xxxtonyxxxx

ok lemme put it like this i would say sora had his heart and kairi's heart and kairi was her own heart at the moment so sora really had 2 hearts while kairi just had her own since she was basically it.

Axie

Math. Urgh.

What you said: Sora ejecting Kairi's heart produces Roxas (Dark half of Sora) and Xion (Light half of Kairi). In which case, Namine must be Dark half of Kairi, Sora's Light half is nowhere to be found, and basically there are too many halves of people running around.

Unless you meant that Sora ejecting Kairi's heart produces Dark and Light halves of Sora, but if Sora's split into Dark and Light, what exactly is the boy who's running around separate from Roxas (Dark) and Xion (Light)? And where did Namine come from, exactly, if she isn't a combination of Sora and Kairi (and thus able to manipulate his memories)?

C

Colours

Hey there phil apparently she was there for more than a day so the name of the org. could have easily been changed in a day or two

Just as the same with Roxas, Xemnas found him and he was brought right into the Organization. Xion may have needed to accomplish something before she actually became a real part of Org.XIII.

Last edited:

xxxtonyxxxx

ok i meant the second on

a)the boy running around i cant explain um nuetral but he's still running around while roxas was alive alone so why can't he while roxas and xion are both alive

b)naminecame from kairi ok im trying to explain this but you're making it very difficult.ok lets say soras memories were used to make xion and roxas but kairis memories were used to make namine

Dyingslow666

*Brain short cuircuits*

So...basically what Axie said, Dark half of Sora is Roxas and Light half is Xion, but (This is stupid) since Kairi is a PoH, maybe she only produced one, which would mean that toher people produce two nobody's, and then 2 heartlesses and light and dark are evrywhere, but if one gets destroyed then gah!!!

Too much mathz for teh headz of Dyingslowzz...

Axie

ok i meant the second on

a)the boy running around i cant explain um nuetral but he's still running around while roxas was alive alone so why can't he while roxas and xion are both alive

b)naminecame from kairi ok im trying to explain this but you're making it very difficult.ok lets say soras memories were used to make xion and roxas but kairis memories were used to make namine

Does not compute. Both Sora and Kairi's memories were intact when they were restored; Sora then lost his memories of Kairi due to Namine, and so they may have manifested into Xion then (necessitating that she be tracked down and dissolved back into him).

Also, that shoots holes in the Nobody theory. Kairi, as a Princess of Heart, couldn't produce one--but her heart leaving Sora's body almost definitely should have caused one, thus explaining Namine's (non)existence and special powers. Xion has no special powers that we know of at this time, and if she proves to be without them, then her creation must be different from Namine's.

Axie

*Brain short cuircuits*

So...basically what Axie said, Dark half of Sora is Roxas and Light half is Xion, but (This is stupid) since Kairi is a PoH, maybe she only produced one, which would mean that toher people produce two nobody's, and then 2 heartlesses and light and dark are evrywhere, but if one gets destroyed then gah!!!

Too much mathz for teh headz of Dyingslowzz...

Yup, that's what I said. We got enough splitzing going around with people popping into Heartless and Nobodies; further dividing the Nobodies into Light and Dark sides sounds complicated as hell.

And a little bit like something Nomura would do. O_O

*fears for the future of KH*

xxxtonyxxxx

ok dying slow im not saying everyone can create two nobodies just people who have two hearts in them at the moment *cough* sora

ok and as for william that was a metaphor for axie it means that sora can use kairi because she's in him to create two nobodies but kairi can't use sora two create TWO nobodies because isn't technically hers and her heart is technically sora's because its in him

xxxtonyxxxx

Does not compute. Both Sora and Kairi's memories were intact when they were restored; Sora then lost his memories of Kairi due to Namine, and so they may have manifested into Xion then (necessitating that she be tracked down and dissolved back into him).

Also, that shoots holes in the Nobody theory. Kairi, as a Princess of Heart, couldn't produce one--but her heart leaving Sora's body almost definitely should have caused one, thus explaining Namine's (non)existence and special powers. Xion has no special powers that we know of at this time, and if she proves to be without them, then her creation must be different from Namine's.

the memories thing wwasn't to be taken literally i just couldn't think of anything else to say that you would understand
\

EDIT:sorry for the double post didn't notice that i had a post before i quoted axie

Axie

ok dying slow im not saying everyone can create two nobodies just people who have two hearts in them at the moment *cough* sora

ok and as for william that was a metaphor for axie it means that sora can use kairi because she's in him to create two nobodies but kairi can't use sora two create TWO nobodies because isn't technically hers and her heart is technically sora's because its in him

So basically, when Sora released Kairi's heart, he released two Nobodies: Namine for Kairi's heart, and another one for his own heart that split into Roxas and Xion both.

Meaning Roxas is not one half, but one fourth of a person (and Namine is a lying bitch).

And Xion's similarity to Aqua and Roxas's similarity to Ven points to only one thing (which is impossible).

O______O

*SUBMITS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back