• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion,______,negative,positive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Looks that way.

I've only got a couple theories recycled from different places:

-Xion originated from Xemnas doing something to Aqua's armor in the Room of Sleep.

-Xion originated from Sora's memories of Kairi, and thus the "process has stopped" and Namine and DiZ have to send Riku in to go get her and dissolve her back into Sora.

-Xion originated from Kairi losing her heart the first time, in spite of how little sense this makes since Kairi's body was with Riku.

-Some combination of the above.

But Nomura's about as free with his secrets as a nun with her virginity, so I completely expect something that'll blow all this out of the water.

Edit: Tony has gone to SufferingAngel. I'm a dead man.

Last edited:

rikufan06

what the heck is all this
and you should take the time to spell XION right
you us the letter in one of the many X's on your name

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll start by saying I didn't read the entire thread so if any of this was already raised, I accept my fault.

To begin with, clarification -

New trailers show that Xion joined before Chain of Memories. To be precise - before the first CoM Member died. So saying that she was made of Sora's lost Memories is no longer a valid claim about her.

As for the theory, the only way in which I can accept Xion being created when you say she was, being - along with Roxas and Naminé, is that either Xion or Naminé are an Unbirth, thus leaving the position of being the Nobody born from Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body vacant for the other girl to fill.
The connection between their Hearts has already been established, yes, in Naminé, yet not so much that it would merit the creation of a third being in the process - while that being is a Nobody.
Unbirths are still a wildcard, but that's it. Can't see three Nobodies being born from two Hearts leaving one Body. Naminé already is all but Nothing personified, it'd be epic fail on their part to lol and get another girl out of the mess exactly like they did before.

Last edited:

Axie

New trailers show that Xion joined before Chain of Memories. To be precise - before the first CoM Member died. So saying that she was made of Sora's lost Memories is no longer a valid claim about her.

RAWR. So much for that--to me she almost has to be a part of Sora to justify sending Riku after her.

Somebody else said somewhere (forgot where) that maybe she resulted from Kairi restoring Sora after he became a Heartless. It's bullshit physics, but it's possible.

Also, we know that Namine was created through Sora AND Kairi. What if the Sora part split off somehow? Screw. That doesn't work--she'd probably lose her control over Sora's memories in that case.

Can't see three Nobodies being born from two Hearts leaving one Body. Naminé already is all but Nothing personified, it'd be epic fail on their part to lol and get another girl out of the mess exactly like they did before.

Agreed.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
RAWR. So much for that--to me she almost has to be a part of Sora to justify sending Riku after her.

There is still Riku barking at her to not mess with Sora's sleep, so I wouldn't rule out any possible connections just yet. She does look too similar to Kairi, after all, even for her Nobody.

Somebody else said somewhere (forgot where) that maybe she resulted from Kairi restoring Sora after he became a Heartless. It's bullshit physics, but it's possible.

I'd kill if that happened. It really makes no sense.

Also, we know that Namine was created through Sora AND Kairi. What if the Sora part split off somehow? Screw. That doesn't work--she'd probably lose her control over Sora's memories in that case.

Naminé isn't really made of anything. I doubt she could split.

To justify sending Riku after her, she would have to be a part of Sora OR Kairi

To be fair, we don't know that they "sent him" after her, we just know that under circumstances we don't know yet, they ended up meeting. Riku's words tie her to Sora's sleep, which could mean that she was somehow affected by him in any other number of ways. She doesn't necesarilly has to be a part of anyone we even know.

xxxtonyxxxx

Ok what im saying is that kairi's heart was under two peoples possesion,herself,and sora meaning at the time sora possesed 2 hearts,his, and kairi's and kairi possesed 1 her own.

So we minuswell can say sora had two hearts and kairi had one

Because of this it can be assumed that when the incident occurred in hollow bastion 3 nobodies were created

technically there was only 2 hearts but 1 of them had 2 owners so 2+1=3 nobodies

Axie

Ok what im saying is that kairi's heart was under two peoples possesion,herself,and sora meaning at the time sora possesed 2 hearts,his, and kairi's and kairi possesed 1 her own.

So we minuswell can say sora had two hearts and kairi had one

Because of this it can be assumed that when the incident occurred in hollow bastion 3 nobodies were created

technically there was only 2 hearts but 1 of them had 2 owners so 2+1=3 nobodies

Kairi's heart was within Sora; Kairi did not possess her heart, thus the problem. Therefore, it could only leave Sora--it could not leave Kairi in addition and thus create a Nobody (and it couldn't create a Nobody from leaving Kairi in the first place because she is a Princess of Heart and that is supposedly impossible).
doing-it-wrong.jpg

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Wrong.

Her heart was with Sora, the reason being since she lost her heart she could not create a heartless or Nobody thus the reason why her body remained but she was in a comatose state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back