• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion,______,negative,positive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyingslow666

I dont think youll see alot of people going around with Two hearts and splitzing themselves into infinite amounts of confusion and blehh...

OH god, hopefuly Nomura doesnt read this thread in case he gets some ideas...

EDIT: So a quarter plus a quarter plus a half equals 1

Xion + Roxas + Namine = 1

But if Kairi made 2 nobodys it would equal 1 and 1/4 which would cass mass confsuion and Death and Disease...

xxxtonyxxxx

no im saying sora used his own heart to make roxas and kairi to make xion and kairi used her own heart to make namine

um no dying slow

xion+roxas=kairi's and sora's heart

and namine=kairi

Dyingslow666

So your saying Kari made two nobodies.

Sora made on (roxas) and Kairi made Xion and Namine

-__-

EDIT: Xion+Roxas = Kari and Soras heart combines or something?
And Namine=Kairi, so what part of Kairi is she

T__T confusionconfusionconfusuion

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well, thats a rather unique theory. But, I dunno, its a little strange. I mean, as if the whole "Sora/Kairi Nobody Thing" wasnt complicated enough, this seems to complicate it some more... I give ya credit for uniqueness though :3

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
no im saying sora used his own heart to make roxas and kairi to make xion and kairi used her own heart to make namine

um no dying slow

xion+roxas=kairi's and sora's heart

and namine=kairi

How did Kairi do this? Her heart left Sora's body ALONE; Sora's heart left Sora's body, Kairi's heart left Sora's body--two hearts escaped a body, two Nobodies created. Without a third heart leaving some body, a third Nobody is beyond possibility.

xxxtonyxxxx

no im saying sora made two nobodies using his heart to make roxas and kairis to make xion

and kairi used her own heart to make namine

ok sora could use kairi's heart because hers was in him
but kairi can't use sora's obviously cuz his isn't in her

Axie

OKAY OKAY PAUSE.

Xion=Kairi leaving Sora

Roxas=Sora leaving Sora

Namine=Kairi leaving...who?

If Kairi created Namine by HERSELF, why does Namine hold sway over Sora? And how did Kairi manage that when all her heart did was RETURN once it got done leaving Sora's body?

Dyingslow666

gahhH!!!!! Axie, Hold me

You cant make two nobodies TWICE if thats what your saying.

Sora's heart left hi body, true, to make Roxas. Kairis heart left his body to make Namine, true. And how the hell could Kairi make a Nobody if she cant be amde into a heartless since shes a PRINCESS OF HEART, She cnat be made into a heartless, thus no nobody...

Axie

gahhH!!!!! Axie, Hold me

You cant make two nobodies TWICE if thats what your saying.

Sora's heart left hi body, true, to make Roxas. Kairis heart left his body to make Namine, true. And how the hell could Kairi make a Nobody if she cant be amde into a heartless since shes a PRINCESS OF HEART, She cnat be made into a heartless, thus no nobody...

YES EXACTLY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

xxxtonyxxxx

ok you guys im just going to let you know im not going to post for like 4 mins because im going to be editing what im writing right now so that i can list the steps

1.kairi is at destiny island,she herself transforms into a heart and goes inside of sora

2.sora now has two hearts in him

3.sora becomes a heartless

4.b ecause sora became a heartless nobodies are created

5.at the moment sora has two hearts in him his and kairi's and for a nobody to be created you only need 1

6.since sora became a heartless and had 2 hearts in himself 2 nobodies are created:sion and roxas

7.ok this is a helpfull thing to this:both hearts belonged to sora at the moment so 2 nobodies from sora were created

8.namine is created from kairi's heart leaving sora

so in conclusion xion and roxas are created from both hearts that were under sora's control and namine is created from her own heart leaving sora

Last edited:
C

Colours

Well, thats a rather unique theory. But, I dunno, its a little strange. I mean, as if the whole "Sora/Kairi Nobody Thing" wasnt complicated enough, this seems to complicate it some more... I give ya credit for uniqueness though :3

This.^
Also Xion couldn't necessarily be apart of kairi or Sora, maybe she was just a floating memory.

xxxtonyxxxx

thats why i said xion comes from the lightness in sora and kairis heart and roxas came only from the darkness of sora because kairi has no darkness

Dyingslow666

1.kairi is at destiny island,she herself transforms into a heart and goes inside of sora
True, and her bodys somewhere and somehow Riku finds it and God knows What he did to it :eek:

2.sora now has two hearts in him
True

3.sora becomes a heartless
True

4.because sora became a heartless nobodies are created
Very much so

5.at the moment sora has two hearts in him his and kairi's and for a nobody to be created you only need 1
Yeah I guess

6.since sora became a heartless and had 2 hearts in himself 2 nobodies are created:Xion and roxas
Namine and Roxas, its been proven

7.ok this is a helpfull thing to this:both hearts belonged to sora at the moment so 2 nobodies from sora were created
Very true

Namine was created from Kairis heart leaving Sora, Roxas from Soras heart leaving his body

so in conclusion xion and roxas are created from both hearts that were under sora's control and namine is created from her own heart leaving sora

So where does Xion come from? Unless you say that Soras heart creates 2 nobody's, and Kairis creates one, whixh is the quarter plus quarter plus half thing again, Confizzled but i tried

xxxtonyxxxx

OK LETS SAY KAIRI"S HEART REMAINS AS 1 WHOLE HEART BUT IS DIVIDED INTO 2 SECTIONS

SECTION 1:the section that sora is in control of and can be manipulated by sora

SECTION 2:this section is where the actual kairi resides and is iin control

and section 1 makes up around 51% of kairi's heart and section 2 makes up 49% meaning sora is in most control

so these two sections create two nobodies

section 1 creates xion using some of kairi's light and a quarter of soras heart since he was manipulating hers

and the other 75% of soras heart makes up roxas
section 2 creates namine

Axie

NO.

Hearts sitting latent in Sora's chest will NOT create Nobodies. They must physically LEAVE the body FIRST.

If Kairi's heart leaves Sora's chest, it will create a Nobody.

If Kairi's heart hangs out in Sora's chest and plays pingpong with his heart, it won't do shit.

Similarly, SORA'S heart must LEAVE the body in order to create Roxas.

xxxtonyxxxx

Listen axie everything i just said in my last post is the process that occurred when sora was becoming a heartless and released the hearts

Axie

To steal from DyingSlow666:

4.b ecause sora became a heartless nobodies are created

Yes; Sora's heart becomes a Heartless, Sora's body becomes a Nobody, and Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body somehow creates half a person.

Not quite. Heart, yes; body, also. If the heart does not LEAVE the body, there will NOT be a Nobody, or else we'd have Nobodies cropping up everytime a heart beat.

6.since sora became a heartless and had 2 hearts in himself 2 nobodies are created:sion and roxas

WRONG. They can only be created if the heart breaks free of the body and leaves it. A Nobody cannot be created BEFORE the heart is OUT. Roxas was created from Sora's heart LEAVING his body, and Namine was created from Kairi's heart LEAVING Sora's body, so Xion wasn't created here.

Yes, from LEAVING the body.

Yes, and Xion doesn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back