• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2crazy2000

What do you think the chance of Xigbar (character would actually be called Braig) appearing in BBS? Xigbar said to Sora that there was other keyblade wielders. I don't know if its been confirmed or not, but I'm assuming Terra is Xehanort. Being that Xehanort becomes an apprentice of AtW, it's possible that in the end of the game the other 5 apprentices are present. But Xigbar in particular. For example: It may explain how he knew about other keyblade wielders(Possibly fight Terra, Ven, or Aqua), it could also explain why he is covered in scars and is missing an eye. Being 10 years younger his hair would probably be shorter and not grey. Perhaps you meet him at the coliseum entered in a tournament, who knows. Its most likely the rest of the apprentices would be present if Braig was. If this theory is true, I hope that it will show how the 6 apprentices studied with AtW then turned on him, and then how they became Heartless and Nobodies, and possibly show how they formed Organization XIII. In one of the Secret Ansem Reports, AtW says that Even (Vexen) was interested in Xehanorts memories, so they have some stuff to work with, but I guess we'll just have to wait. What do you think?

Faris

Perfect Harmony
What do you think the chance of Xigbar (character would actually be called Braig) appearing in BBS? Xigbar said to Sora that there was other keyblade wielders. I don't know if its been confirmed or not, but I'm assuming Terra is Xehanort. Being that Xehanort becomes an apprentice of AtW, it's possible that in the end of the game the other 5 apprentices are present. But Xigbar in particular. For example: It may explain how he knew about other keyblade wielders(Possibly fight Terra, Ven, or Aqua), it could also explain why he is covered in scars and is missing an eye. Being 10 years younger his hair would probably be shorter and not grey. Perhaps you meet him at the coliseum entered in a tournament, who knows. Its most likely the rest of the apprentices would be present if Braig was. If this theory is true, I hope that it will show how the 6 apprentices studied with AtW then turned on him, and then how they became Heartless and Nobodies, and possibly show how they formed Organization XIII. In one of the Secret Ansem Reports, AtW says that Even (Vexen) was interested in Xehanorts memories, so they have some stuff to work with, but I guess we'll just have to wait. What do you think?

theres a chance that we will see the original 5 members, yet they may not be recognizable in human form. but yes i also think at some stage through the game we will see them

Ren

adios motherfucker
It makes sense.
It'd be nice, too. I want to see their somebodies in BBS.

KeyMaker

First off my guess is we learn how Xehanort winds up as an apprentice to Ansem the Wise. That being said I predict all the assistants will make an appearance.

Secondly, You assume Terra is Xehanort because...
a. Had a baby together.
b. Look nothing a like.
or
c. you sniffed too many cats in heat.

Guess which one my answer is.

Cissy

Bronze Member
They may have short cameos at the end.

Y'know, the ones that make us go "Holy Sh*t! It's Braig!"

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yea, like they did with Crisis Core haha. Nero and Weiss turning up at the very end - you didn't even see their faces, but nonetheless it was definitely them.

I would love to have a cameo like that. Braig would be most interesting, as would be the others.

-- Andy

C

Colours

Well, to me this might seem logical, but Xigbar only say these's few words."Man did it pick a dud this time, the others look half the Hero", somewhat. If anything, I don't think he will show up only if the show the apprentice's, at the end. Then maybe Xigbar former self saw a Keyblade weilder for a quick moment. But that's about it. Oh, he may have gotten that scar from shooting too much. Xd:D

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I think the possibility of his appearance is high, I mean with all the evidence behind it he has to appear even in the closing cutscenes would suffice. Actually I can put the other apprentices in the category of appearing as well.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'll bet he does. He's mentioned the other Keyblade wielders twice now: once to Sora before they fight, and another time to Zexion when they talk about Xemnas and the Room of Sleep. In that last scene, he seemed very interested in the past events. I think he knows more about that time than he lets on, but I'm not sure what type of role he'd play in BBS.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I assume just a bystander, but even that wouldn't be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back