• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Eliona_

It was just good that Mickey didn't join the fight. I hate him. XD
It should have been harder.
xD I don`t hate Mickey nor do I like him, he`s alright. (I say let that rock hit him next time Goofy! xD) I just see him as a Disney mouse that`s gone bad (the new outift..now all he needs is some emo hair so he can do that flippy thing those kids do so well xD)

Anyways, seriously. Im glad there wasn`t Mickey in that fight...I think he would of gotten his arse handed to him so quickly he wouldn`t have time to do his weird little giggle he always has to do... O__o

C

Colours

xD I don`t hate Mickey nor do I like him, he`s alright. (I say let that rock hit him next time Goofy! xD) I just see him as a Disney mouse that`s gone bad (the new outift..now all he needs is some emo hair so he can do that flippy thing those kids do so well xD)

Anyways, seriously. Im glad there wasn`t Mickey in that fight...I think he would of gotten his arse handed to him so quickly he wouldn`t have time to do his weird little giggle he always has to do... O__o

That and mickey would have just been in the way for old time sake.<33333

_Eliona_

That and mickey would have just been in the way for old time sake.<33333
xD this is true. -sigh- now I kind of miss the `ol guy running around with a giant key.. But everytime Mickey is there, I can`t help but focus on those waffles on his head he calls ears o_O ...xD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ugh. The part when you controlled Riku was horrid.
But, whatever. I liked it the way it was.

C

Colours

xD this is true. -sigh- now I kind of miss the `ol guy running around with a giant key.. But everytime Mickey is there, I can`t help but focus on those waffles on his head he calls ears o_O ...xD

xdxd.
This is one of the reasons why I like to battle alone. DD:/

_Eliona_

^xD that mouse is just to distracting =/ lol
Ugh controlling Riku really ticked me off...that was probably one of the main things that annoyed me in that battle, just the controls of it I mean. =|

C

Colours

^xD that mouse is just to distracting =/ lol
Ugh controlling Riku really ticked me off...that was probably one of the main things that annoyed me in that battle, just the controls of it I mean. =|

I'm not good with controlling mickey.
So when I get killed by Xadldin, I'll just leave it at that.

KHNigratoe

i,ve got unlimited HP so it wouldnt matter if riku wasnt there because i wont get killed!!let alone if king mickey was or wasnt there!! [thats how i beat sephiroth! >: D]

C

Colours

i,ve got unlimited HP so it wouldnt matter if riku wasnt there because i wont get killed!!let alone if king mickey was or wasnt there!! [thats how i beat sephiroth! >: D]
That is because your using an action replay device. Its cheating.<<
Ahhh Mickey controls >.< His big head weighs him down =/
xD

lol. He's just uncontrolling, though that might be another reason to.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
I'm not good with controlling mickey.
So when I get killed by Xadldin, I'll just leave it at that.

I find in funny that a few people want Mickey in the Xemnas battle when he was practically useless in the Xaldin battle. Isn't Xemnas stronger than Xaldin? Well, imagine fighting Xemnas with Mickey. DX

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
His technique is similar to riku's, Mickey is the more offensive type of fighter so being unwieldy is expected.

It's a jedi technique actually, notice Yoda has to compensate for his size with a large amount of offense capabilities and so does Mickey...but that's only a comparison so lets not dive into Star Wars or anything.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The game is pretty damn easy, cheat codes are hardly necessary.

C

Colours

I find in funny that a few people want Mickey in the Xemnas battle when he was practically useless in the Xaldin battle. Isn't Xemnas stronger than Xaldin? Well, imagine fighting Xemnas with Mickey. DX
lol .True.
`~~Oh the irony~~
its not cheating i only use it on beginner [ok its cheating, but like i said only beginner] on normal im still ok [havent made it to proud yet. : c :sad:]
Yeah w/e.
The game is pretty damn easy, cheat codes are hardly necessary.

Also, using a cheat will only help you, and I know you all want a Challenge once in a while.<33

KHNigratoe

Also, using a cheat will only help you, and I know you all want a Challenge once in a while.<33[/quote]

i like challenges but in beginner i didnt think and if you knew how i was doing you would agree that i sucked eggs!:sad:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Meh, the battle was okay with just Sora and Riku, though I wish Riku could've had some more commands...and King was in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back