• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jboynton92

Do you think that the Xemnas battles would have been better if Mickey was their with Sora and Riku or do you think that it is fine the way it was made?

C

Colours

Do you think that the Xemnas battles would have been better if Mickey was their with Sora and Riku or do you think that it is fine the way it was made?

I thought it was fine the way it was.
Fighting alone is better. ((=3

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Would've been fun to see all three of them fighting together. Perhaps even with some sort of new Trinity Limit adjusted for them. But I like it as it is now too though.

DaDarkDude

I liked it the way it was... With Mickey, it would have been a bit... boring. It was fine the way it was, especially since you got to play as Riku.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Mehh.. I really don't care, but Mickey might of made it a bit better, since three keybladers verus Xenmas sounds like a more climatic battle, since it took three to open the door. I still much rather have it the way it was. Actually, I'd prefer the trio verus King. :laugh: King would of made for a better boss battle imo.. Too bad glitches/ "it not being completely made by the deadline" probably kept the battle from being a reality.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Do not want. The way the controlls are for Mickey... no, just no.

I thought it was fine the way it was.
Fighting alone is better. ((=3

Would've been much better if Riku didn't feel so sluggish when you controlled him. T^T

I agree on the fighting alone part, though. :3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It was easy anyway. Mickey would have been unneeded, he would have made it a little too easy.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I died so fast as Riku when Xemnas trapped Sora in that energy ball...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
It was easy anyway. Mickey would have been unneeded, he would have made it a little too easy.

Yeah, I think Mickey would of been overkill, but it would of felt better, since it would be keybladers verus Organization XIII's leader. Oh, and that Riku section.. lol.. I think I only died during that section once. It was so easy.

C

Colours

Do not want. The way the controlls are for Mickey... no, just no.

Would've been much better if Riku didn't feel so sluggish when you controlled him. T^T

I agree on the fighting alone part, though. :3

I agree. Riku was kinda slow in the fight, and he fighting style is lacking alittle.((=3

Kiri Akurei

It was fine the way it was, but it could have been interesting with Mickey... I think the ending was best with just Sora and Riku getting Kairi's letter to Sora and going back to Destiny Island though, so if Mickey were there it might make it odd. Namely how Riku has a little hug moment with Mickey. That would be pointless if he were with them before anyway. xD So the ending would have to have been changed some. Either way as I said, it could have been interesting, but I like how it actually was in the game.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
It was just good that Mickey didn't join the fight. I hate him. XD
It should have been harder.

C

Colours

It was just good that Mickey didn't join the fight. I hate him. XD
It should have been harder.

Mickey's neutral with me, the fight should have been alot harder since ppl say that he's #1 and he should be the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back