• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Plan Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Defeated Master Xehanort- Ansem and Xemnas appear.

Defeat Ansem and Xemnas- Thirteen Xehanort appear.

Do we even want to see what happens when those 13 are defeated?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I'd imagine Stephen King would have a field day with a concept like this.

TVA1994

Re: Xehanort's Plan(s) Discussion

that whole time thing. Maybe they are from a different timeline?
from the quote about how are ansem and xemnas still here. Maybe they were brought in from a different timeline? this is so confusing hopefully it will get less confusing once the complete story is put online

TVA1994

Re: Xehanort's Plan(s) Discussion

The pointed ears and yellow eyes finally made sense to me after seeing the cutscene.
But yeah, I still don't understand why Braig went with it.
Hopefully we'll find out that he was not stupid and had a damn good reason.
I dont think braig really had any conscience of his choices. After his attack from Terra and he fought aqua for xehanort he was already turning with the ears and eye. Then becoming a nobody and remaining in favor of xehanorts plan turned him to what he is now and he cant say no to the plan without getting xehanort destroying him and also....he might like it...like, like it like it the whole xehanortification. xigbar is a twisted dude but it also does explain why he and saix were the only ones of the original organization were different with the yellow eyes, pointy ears just like master xehanort. By KH2 they were already in the process or even maybe finished. Xehanort just never got to the rest of the organization before sora and the gang destroyed them.

TVA1994

UGHHHH GUYS TERRA IS A MEMBER OF XEHANORTIFCATION! Terra broke off as well! just reading these theories and stuff sprung me the realization. idk how exactly but if u read this page and the bottom of page 2 it was mainly from Caxm where he says, "I have a theory. It explains why Ansem SoD is there.

I mean he is a heartless right? Once he is destroyed he should return to his normal state, but Xemnas has been infuenced by Xehanorts Heart. So Ansem, which is AX's heartless is made up of AX is Terra, Eraqus, and MX's hearts in terras body. Terra's body is Xemnas (now influenced by Xehanort), but that would mean (assuming that Master Xehanort is now free) Ansem SoD that we see in 3D is not a true heartless, but Terra and Eraqus's Heart under the influence of MX."

Terra is one of those members i bet and thats what will happen with him in KH3! We probably wont see him till the end like riku in kh2 because Terra is (and maybe Master Eraqus? or maybe he's what keeps terra around?) xehanortified from all of this. It explains then the seven lights vs the darkness: Sora (once gets a actual keyblade and not ventus's), Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ven, Kairi and Lea. And i guess with the secret ending were getting the seven princesses back in the show so hopefully they can use similar to my idea for agrabah if they think of bringing it back.

Absolute

Xehanort finally would have enough Xehanorts for a baseball game?

And everyone keeps saying this is like Voldemort. I just can't see it, though. i just-

Wait.

Voldemort.
Xehanort.
Voldemort.
Xehanort.
Xehanmort

Oh. My. God.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7vikjt6nA[/video
Ok the video has been sube and xheanort explain everything quite clear it even confirms 3 of the lights and roxas in the future. I also believes it meanse that the other 4 apprentices are vessesl , just ont as far along hence the lack of yellow eyes.[/video]

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xehanort finally would have enough Xehanorts for a baseball game?

And everyone keeps saying this is like Voldemort. I just can't see it, though. i just-

Wait.

Voldemort.
Xehanort.
Voldemort.
Xehanort.
Xehanmort

Oh. My. God.

pfft...Voldermort, Aizen, or Emperor Palpetine ain't got shit on Xehanort's plan. Xehanort is the master of trolls bitches!

Ok the video has been sube and xheanort explain everything quite clear it even confirms 3 of the lights and roxas in the future. I also believes it meanse that the other 4 apprentices are vessesl , just ont as far along hence the lack of yellow eyes.[/video]
[video]

He doesn't say the 7th light is Roxas. Who knows who he is actually talking about at this point.

But it does confirm that Terra is one of the 13 Xehanorts because Mickey says that Terra is one of the 7 lights but then MX says that they already have one of the lights on his side (Terra) and another about to become one of his vessels (Sora) but of course they rescue Sora in the same scene.[/video]

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video]

also we know the hooded figure are fused or slipt of the remaining oranization so there wont be new people they only need to resplit sora or completly take him over.
Sora feel that roxas can be his own person, though roxas seems accept himself as sora, and is fine with that. It is safer for them to bes fused rather then split.[/video]

flurryflames

also we know the hooded figure are fused or slipt of the remaining oranization so there wont be new people they only need to resplit sora or completly take him over.
Sora feel that roxas can be his own person, though roxas seems accept himself as sora, and is fine with that. It is safer for them to bes fused rather then split.

How is that possible? Why would the other apprentices come back and not the other members? They all had minds of their own though.

With Sora and Roxas fused together I agree.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
How is that possible? Why would the other apprentices come back and not the other members? They all had minds of their own though.

With Sora and Roxas fused together I agree.

I belive the opening scene where he strikes down all the the apprentices is where it began.

trexalfa

Well, i will answer many questions:

1-Young Master Xehanort is a young master xehanort from another timeline. He was visited by Ansem SoD BEFORE KHI (the Ansem from the original timeline) and the heartless give him the power to control time and travel through it (Ansem possessed that power). His mission was to gather possibles new vessels for parts of Xehanort's hearts, so he isn't MX, he's another incarnation of him. He fight Ven, Terra and Aqua in Birth By Sleep during one of his travels. His mission in DDD is to make Sora the last vessel for Xehanort's heart (his older counterpart in this timeline).

2-Ansem SoD and Xemnas in DDD are themselves from another timeline. If they were from the original timeline, Xehanort will never return, since if they never were destroyed in the original timeline, Xehanort will never resurrect.

I reviewed my memories about Ansem's plan in KH I and the only thing that i don't understand is why Maleficent and him used the Seven hearts and the Dark Keyblade to REVEAL the keyhole. I can see that huge portal from the entrance to the Grand Hall xD.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, i will answer many questions:

1-Young Master Xehanort is a young master xehanort from another timeline. He was visited by Ansem SoD BEFORE KHI (the Ansem from the original timeline) and the heartless give him the power to control time and travel through it (Ansem possessed that power). His mission was to gather possibles new vessels for parts of Xehanort's hearts, so he isn't MX, he's another incarnation of him. He fight Ven, Terra and Aqua in Birth By Sleep during one of his travels. His mission in DDD is to make Sora the last vessel for Xehanort's heart (his older counterpart in this timeline).

2-Ansem SoD and Xemnas in DDD are themselves from another timeline. If they were from the original timeline, Xehanort will never return, since if they never were destroyed in the original timeline, Xehanort will never resurrect.

I reviewed my memories about Ansem's plan in KH I and the only thing that i don't understand is why Maleficent and him used the Seven hearts and the Dark Keyblade to REVEAL the keyhole. I can see that huge portal from the entrance to the Grand Hall xD.

Allow me to further expand on this.

In real science there is a theory regarding the whole of physical reality. So i'll try to not make this complicated but here it goes:

As you know we exist in a universe. However besides our universe there are countless universes just like ours, governed by the same natural laws. In each of these universes there is another version of us that exist there. In this universe I am me, in another universe there is a me who is slightly different. For example in one universe there is a skinny me, in another there is fat me. In another universe I am girl instead of a boy. In another universe i'm evil. These other universes and other versions of me will all take different choices that leads down every possibility there is for what could happen to me. In other words in some universes the version of me in those universes is already dead.

Now all these alternate universes are tied together in what is known as a multiverse, which is the sum total of our reality.

However there is something beyond that known as the Omniverse. The Omniverse is the grand sum of all physical reality. Countless Multiverses exist in the Omniverse and each Multiverse contains countless alternate universes. So while in our multiverse there are alternate universes and alternate us in each universe, in another multiverse there is entirely different reality.

For example there may be a Marvel Comics Multiverse governed by different natural laws than we are. Within that Marvel Comics multiverse there are alternate universes. In one of those universes is a spider man and in another alternate universe is also spider man but different from everyother spider man in every other universe within that multiverse.

So now if we look at KH, there would be a KH Multiverse somewhere out there and within that multiverse are alternate KH universes. Now here is where time travel comes. One theory of time travel is that if you went back in time and changed the past then instead of affecting your future, you would instead cause time to split at the very moment you changed the past thus creating an alternate future/alternate timeline, and therefore creating a new alternate universe.

So YMX went back in time and took XH and Xemnas out of the past and into the present, but instead of affecting the main KH timeline, it instead caused a new timeline to be created due to YMX meddling in the past, an alternate timeline where Xemnas and XH were never killed and thus MX was never reformed. But the Xemnas and XH from that timeline were brought into YMX timeline which is the main KH timeline, to the present of that timeline where the Xemnas and XH of that timeline were destroyed and MX reformed.

Okay that came out to be alot more complicated than I intended.

trexalfa

Yes. I know that this is a total mindfuck but the story is turning more interesting. All the new members of the Organization XIII are Xehanort. YMX is the youngest Xehanort in the new Org. XIII and Ansem SoD from the main timeline visited him to recruit him. Then, Ansem travel in time to the Destiny Islands in KHI and there he spoke to Sora, you know "This world has been conected..." So, YMX was recruited during KHI prologue.

The Xehanorts in Org. XIII are MX, YMX, Ansem, Xemnas, Terranort and several Xehanorts with ages between YMX and MX (i know this because YMX said that Ansem ordered him to recruit split or fused versions of himself through time). The others are members of the old Org. XIII that were good vessels, they are Xigbar (YMX took him to the present from another timeline) and Isa (Saix's somebody during the main timeline).

Xemnas also said that he knew all time that hearts grow on the Nobodies, but he lied to the other members. He told them that they never will have got a heart to manipulate them. Then they will help him to build Kingdom Hearts and, when it was complete, Xemnas would use the power of that huge heart to make them to give up their hearts and replace them for Xehanort's heart, and the would become the true Org. XIII (that was the goal that Xigbar said in KHII Final Mix extra videos (Xehanort's true objetive) Nomura wanted us to think that Xemnas' goal was use the power of Kingdom Hearts to become a god, like his Heartless counterpart). I'm sure that Ansem SoD didn't want to become a god and he was part of Xehanort's backup plan.

If anyone has a theory about that, tell me that, please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back