• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Plan Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
Young Master Xehanort would actually be the old Master Xehanort we all know, he just can look younger in the Realm of Sleep.

YMX and MX appear separately in the gathering room at the same time though.

Seeing as how Vanitas appears next to YMX, it's possible that YMX is a fully Xehanort-ified Vanitas.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm curious how long ago did that discussion with Eraqus on the "Keyblade Wars" took place. Eraqus should still have kept a watchful eye on Master Xehanort. Anyone who says anything like that should be placed under surveillance just to make sure they aren't continuing their mad plans.

It was when Xehanort and Eraqus had their falling out and Xehanort left the Land of Departure.
The Xehanort reports indicate that it was several years before BBS and it was also before Xehanort found Ventus on one of his travels, saw his potential and decided to make the kid his apprentice.
Xehanort's betrayal of Ven and the first fracturing of his heart took place four years before BBS and we don't know how long Ven was MX's apprentice before the creation of Vanitas.
As it was said that Ventus looked up to MX and respected him I guess there has to be some time where at least a normal master-student-relationship (as normal as it can get with MX) was established.

So, all in all, I would probably place the falling out between Eraqus and Xehanort between 9 to 12 years before BBS.

Amazing

I seriously wish I could punch Xehanort like that kid getting punched in my siggy.

cloudzack117

he may be crazy evil, but back in the day, xehanort was a hell of a keyblade master. also, why would xehanort even need copies of himself? some sort of attack on kingdom hearts maybe?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
he may be crazy evil, but back in the day, xehanort was a hell of a keyblade master. also, why would xehanort even need copies of himself? some sort of attack on kingdom hearts maybe?

He will repopulate the world with himslef and shape it in his image

Samhain

Bronze Member
this is really one of the dumbest plots in the world

seriously? 100,000 xehanorts multiplying? "Half" Xehanorts? Saix is a Xehanort and now Braig is ? this is just stupid..

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
this is really one of the dumbest plots in the world
You do realize you're playing a game where the main character is a boy with clown shoes who saves the world by fighting monster's with a giant key?

flurryflames

He will repopulate the world with himslef and shape it in his image

And or possibly steal that individuals powers and abilities and make it his own. What a creepy villain. I wonder if the organization knew what they were jumping into. I think Xigbar wants a keyblade as he seems always intrigued by it. Though with Saix not sure what his plan was in this thing besides obtaining power. That needs to be explained.

Waves_Blade

You do realize you're playing a game where the main character is a boy with clown shoes who saves the world by fighting monster's with a giant key?

sooooo goooooooddddddddd

One of the things I love about KH, mixing the silly with the serious (and epic)

Caxm

I have a theory. It explains why Ansem SoD is there.

I mean he is a heartless right? Once he is destroyed he should return to his normal state, but Xemnas has been infuenced by Xehanorts Heart. So Ansem, which is AX's heartless is made up of AX is Terra, Eraqus, and MX's hearts in terras body. Terra's body is Xemnas (now influenced by Xehanort), but that would mean (assuming that Master Xehanort is now free) Ansem SoD that we see in 3D is not a true heartless, but Terra and Eraqus's Heart under the influence of MX.

Makes some sense :D

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
That...is just evil.What better way to get what he wants. He's going after Kingdom Hearts...God. He can just get a new body any time he screws up only more powerful...Now if had gotten his mind in something like Sin, The fire Bird, The Horned King, The Blot...Cherabog??!! Every world would be screwed over big time. The dude is like a virus.

Caxm

That...is just evil.What better way to get what he wants. He's going after Kingdom Hearts...God. He can just get a new body any time he screws up only more powerful...Now if had gotten his mind in something like Sin, The fire Bird, The Horned King, The Blot...Cherabog??!! Every world would be screwed over big time. The dude is like a virus.

Only thing worse than the T-Virus, the X-Virus

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Holy shit. It all makes sense. Well, more of it than usual when it comes to Xehanort.

Terra-Xehanort losing his memories didn't do a damn thing. MX already had Braig not just as a possible host should Terra fail, but back-up to spur the Apprentices to follow Terra-Xehanort to revolt against ATW. Then they would cause the Heartless outbreak which would culminate with the new Xehanort's Heartless leading the Heartless to get Kingdom Hearts - another back up plan. ONLY for Sora to kill it, which would then help pave the way for Xehanort's resurrection in 3D. AND remove the Heartless from prominence allowing Xemnas and the Nobodies to rise to power - which would also be another way of getting Kingdom Hearts. BUT Sora and Riku defeat Xemnas, allowing Xehanort to be revived here in 3D. NOT only that, but also the Organization would be destroyed, and subsequently restored to humans, allowing them to become Xehanort's Horcruxes.

Holy. Effing. Shit. I need to go clean up my brain from the walls.

Mr Yippie

was it confirmed that all the old members besides Lea want to sign up on the new Org again

Caxm

No, Lea, and the other apprentices (minus Xehanort and Braig) woke up and have nothing to do with it at the moment.

Any member that wasn't Xehanort and Braig is unofficial, but you can assume that they are their. There aren't any other characters that fit the bit and can fit in those cloths.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Samhain

Bronze Member
more questions:

1- who were those unknowns beside Braig? we never saw how they looked. who were they

2- so ansem sod time traveled to cause the young xehanort to go to darkness? wait a minute...what the hell? how is that possible? how would ansem sod even exist then if it wasn't for him making young xehanort turn to darkness? this is a huge mind fk and a ridiculous time paradox. wtf?

3- where's Terra-Xehanort now? is it revealed which is the main Xehanort we're fighting in the nxt game

Caxm

more questions:

1- who were those unknowns beside Braig? we never saw how they looked. who were they

2- so ansem sod time traveled to cause the young xehanort to go to darkness? wait a minute...what the hell? how is that possible? how would ansem sod even exist then if it wasn't for him making young xehanort turn to darkness? this is a huge mind fk and a ridiculous time paradox. wtf?

3- where's Terra-Xehanort now? is it revealed which is the main Xehanort we're fighting in the nxt game

I answered your questions in another thread Sam. Why did you restate them here XD

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Guys remeber this,

Master Xehanort: "You (Terra) are just one of many roads that I might choose to take.
Trust me. I made certain of that."

It all makes sense now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back