• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X [spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VLR.XIII

Re: X-Blade [spoilers]

I think it's the retarded offspring of the Master Sword and the Buster Sword.

In all seriousness, it looks sweet, sounds important, the XIII theory makes sense and I can't wait for a HQ render.

Viku

What still bothers me is: What exactly Xehanort wanted to do with the X Blade?

yes, we get that the X Blade is freaking powerful, but what did he wanted to do with it? besides, was HE going to use it or just let Vanitas mess around with it? after the X Blade is summoned, the first thing MX does is release his heart and "posses" Terra. So i wonder, was his normal body not able to use the X Blade? Did he needed Tera for wield it?

I don't get it....

Yezen

I personally think the big swords are getting really cliche, but the X blade still looks cool enough.

Awards

If we ever want to know what the X-Blade is, someone should stop posting the same damn live-stream video and start focusing on a translation (if they know better than toss the dialogue into Google Translate and Babelfish and stuff like that, and how to do otherwise).

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

What still bothers me is: What exactly Xehanort wanted to do with the X Blade?

yes, we get that the X Blade is freaking powerful, but what did he wanted to do with it? besides, was HE going to use it or just let Vanitas mess around with it? after the X Blade is summoned, the first thing MX does is release his heart and "posses" Terra. So i wonder, was his normal body not able to use the X Blade? Did he needed Tera for wield it?

I don't get it....

I personally think that he might of needed Terra's body to wield it. Either he wasn't fit to wield it or needed the body of another keyblade wielder or something to wield it. I also personally think that the key point is POWER!!! Unlimited power!! Well, you get the idea. Seeing how the other incarnations of Xehanort have sought Kingdom Hearts and the power it holds so much, it makes perfect since that if this X Blade is what I think it is, he wants it. Perhaps, the X-Blade is the mightiest weapon in existence or something. Maybe, a possible equal to the power of kingdom hearts or more. One thing is for sure. You can bet BBS won't be the last we'll see the X-blade. I'm certain it will show up in KH3, most likely towards the end and Xehanort's probably going to want it.

Absent axel

Didnt the x-blade break when aqua hit it? XD

Cause i was there when it happened. (Live stream)

Sir Adamus

I think it's the retarded offspring of the Master Sword and the Buster Sword.

In all seriousness, it looks sweet, sounds important, the XIII theory makes sense and I can't wait for a HQ render.

Neither can I - it's about time another important weapon showed up, even if it is an amalgamation of two KKs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back