• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X [spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Adamus

i'm lost. What exactly is the X-blade?

5ys3nd.png

What this guy is holding.

Sir Adamus

sorry, what i meant is what is its purpose? is it just a flashy keyblade or what? why did MX want it?

I'm not sure, I think it's similar to the Keyblade that Ansem tSoD was trying to make out of the Princesses of Heart hearts (my brain hurts), except a lot more powerful (and Kingdom Hearts based).

Apparently it also breaks up into the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D - but I'm not sure on the validity of this.

soulsteelgray

Finally there's a topic about the χblade.

XD He is, I just didn't understand why you'd say they'd change the pronunciation to "ex" instead of "chi" because is, that's all.

Yeah. You can pronounce chi "key" or "kai." (link)

The pronunciation's gonna be kept, no doubt about that.

maian

Here's a better picture of the X-Blade, for those who are interested:

xblade.jpg

Basically Two Kingdom Keys fused together with a giant blade sticking out.

Weird. I would've liked it a lot more if it had one distinct handle, instead of two Kingdom Key hilts that look glued together.

Sir Adamus

Here's a better picture of the X-Blade, for those who are interested:

xblade.jpg

Basically Two Kingdom Keys fused together with a giant blade sticking out.

Weird. I would've liked it a lot more if it had one distinct handle, instead of two Kingdom Key hilts that look glued together.

It is now even more awesome than I thought it was initially.

And it's bigger than it's user, that hasn't occurred in a Square game in a while.

maian

It is now even more awesome than I thought it was initially.

And it's bigger than it's user, that hasn't occurred in a Square game in a while.

I have mixed feelings about it. I for one am happy about the blade that sticks out, since I thought it was just two KKs glued together before, which looked horrible. It definitely looks a lot better in motion (that's a pretty low quality picture anyway), but I can't help but think it's a little...much. Again, a more intuitive/less ridiculous looking handle would probably do it.

Sir Adamus

I have mixed feelings about it. I for one am happy about the blade that sticks out, since I thought it was just two KKs glued together before, which looked horrible. It definitely looks a lot better in motion (that's a pretty low quality picture anyway), but I can't help but think it's a little...much. Again, a more intuitive/less ridiculous looking handle would probably do it.

Can you make out what's at the end of the keychains?

maian

Re: X-Blade [spoilers]

No. I ripped that picture from a video I found in another thread that shows Aqua fight Braig and Vantus (My tentative name for possessed Ven ;o). I would rip another pic of the keychain, but I'm a bit too lazy. It shouldn't be too hard to find the vid. From here though, it looks sort of like a moon shape. That might be Van's armor though. I think the most fitting keychain would be Sora's crown necklace.

noshade15

Re: X-Blade [spoilers]

does anyone have the scene AFTER the fight btw those three!? I mean I wanna see what happens to Vanitas and Ven and the X blade! plz someone FIND IT!

codemaster

Awards
Finally there's a topic about the χblade.

Yeah. You can pronounce chi "key" or "kai." (link)

The pronunciation's gonna be kept, no doubt about that.

Oh, in greek, the X is pronounced like a large emphasis on H, like Hebrew so it would be "hi"-blade, almost sounding like "key"-blade.

W

WilliVanilli

Can you make out what's at the end of the keychains?

Here's a frame just a split second after the other pic with a clear view of the keychain. It does look like two crossing Kingdom Keys set on the Heartless symbol.

X-Blade.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back