• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x. Fated Crossings .x [Sequal To KH: PS] [Retry]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"Thanks." She told him, smiling gently. A brillant light suddenly surrounded her as her clothes changed, a simple black tank-top with matching cargo pants along with a plain pair of sneakers could be seen as the light faded. "Now.. where to eat..." Reina mumbled turning away from him and looking around, glancing to each store. She reached up and jingled the small silver key that hung from her choker, the former guardian had always kept it on.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He smiled and looked at the key and then looked up at her. "A keepsake? By the way... you look simply wonderful..." He smiled some and kissed her cheek.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"Really now? It's not much of a change." She states, blushing slightly as she looks toward him. The former guardian catches site of a restaurant, it didn't seem crowded and not too fancy either. "There's one." Her hand raised up to point towards the building, a sign above it's front window that glowed the words 'Requiem'.. quite a strange name for a restaurant. Reina let her hand wander to his as she gripped it, pulling him down the street and towards the location.

Lord of Chaos

OOC: No but you need to shut your mouth and learn respect for those who have been role-playing longer than you and I CAN get you kicked from the forums and I most certainly will...

IC:

He smiled looking around and looked at the restaurant she was then caught on the idea and let himself be lead by her, smiling some. "looks nice... they got good food probably..." He smiled some and looked at the name... Requiem, was that not something from a song or a lyric or some thing like that? He tilted curiously as he walked with her.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
She entered the building, cool air soon greeting her; it seems they had a good air-conditioning system. Reina glanced around the area, smiling at how there were so many open tables. Quickly she makes her way over to one, taking a seat and plucking the menu up from the surface of the table. Come to think of it, she hadn't eaten since she'd woken up from her job as Guardian to the Door.. her stomach was completly empty though the strange part was, she wasn't hungry. The winged girl shrugged it off and scanned through the lists of foods, unknowingly to her that the feathers on her back were almost black; a few shades of gray and white were left over.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
The armor materialized off of his skin. He was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt, along with the black pants that he wore earlier. Walking into Requiem, he took a seat away from Reina and Zexion. "May I take your order.", 1 of the waitresses asked of him."I'll tell you in a few minutes.", Gabriel said. He looked at the menu. Then, he noticed the wing. It was almost all black. There was only a shade of grey and white left. He immediately became worried.

Lord of Chaos

He smiled, liking their surroundings and nodded in approval. "Nice..." He smiled taking a seat across from her and looking at the menu as well, as he looked up at her wing, observing it carefully and with interest before he smiles, and decides what he wants to eat and drink and sits his menu down.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
After scanning the menu, she figures out what she wants to eat and sets the list down on the table again. She turned her attention to Zexion, a smile on her face. "So, what are you getting?" A simple question, maybe it was the same things that she choice to eat. Unknown to her, her eyes had begun to change; they now held a golden tint to them swirling around the iris and almost devouring the pure sapphire hues. The wing on her back hadn't changed from it's last state, still white mixed with gray and black.

Lord of Chaos

He smiled some. "I am getting the... dinner plate.. number three I think it is...with some soda.." He looked at her eyes and twitched his head to the side. "... your eyes... they changed...er.. are changing..." He scratched his chin and looked at her.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"..Huh?" She blinked lightly, wondering what he was talking about. "My eyes..?" Her stomach clenched as she quickly got up, both hands on the table to lean on. "Are you sure? What color are they?" This was something she didn't need happening, and at a time like this too. The past always had a way of catching up with her, no matter what.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked.. he did not mean to start anything. "Calm down.. they are... like gold... something in that area...why? What's wrong?" He got to his feet as he was anxious to see what was wrong with her, he did not want something happening to her, and esepecially not right now.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"I.. I'm not sure what's going on, but I think I should go." She states, frowning as she turns away. 'Those damned experiments he did.. the effects must be catching up, I don't think.. I'll be myself soon.' The former guardian thinks to herself, biting her bottom lip out of anxiety. Reina turns back to Zexion, giving him a sad smile and quickly exits the restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back