• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x. Fated Crossings .x [Sequal To KH: PS] [Retry]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ EVERYONE WHO POSTED IN THE PREVIOUS Fated Crossings PLEASE PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF. Since this forums obviously is plotting against us... >_> ]

[ This Roleplay takes place after the Events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories but before Kingdom Hearts 2 and follows the Storyline of my earlier RP of KH: Past Stories. Read that if you're lost, it's not very long. ]

----------------

On the Thirteenth Floor of Castle Oblivion, a boy lays at rest, his memories slowly being linked and formed together again. It would take time however and the girl who was watching over him hadn't predicted the Darkness to reform so quickly. The Door to The Darkness has opened again, returning with the heartless and it's many dangers to the Worlds. The Guardian that kept the Door closed for that time being was thrown down from her position; the keyblade master was vulnerable. Unknown to this former guardian, her new fate was to find that master and protect him from the onslaught of Heartless Armies that seeked his sleeping state. However, thanks to the quick thinking of Namine; the girl who'd been linking his memories back together, she had sent him to another world, out of reach to the Darkness for now. It would only be a matter of time before Sora was discovered, it is now a race of time between the forces of Light, Darkness, and Twilight. Whoever becomes Victorious concludes the destiny of everything.

--------------

People Who Do NOT Need To PM me To Join:

Zexion The Master
OblivionGirl13
Rage
Jin_TheSwordsmen
phoenixreborn

-------------

Rules:
- No Godmodding.
- No Killing Other Characters Without Thier Permission
- You MUST post at LEAST once every 2 days! (I need to know you're alive!)
- Maximum of Keybladers: 5 (Not Including My Character's ) (THIS ONLY GOES FOR PEOPLE IF THEY ARE MADE-UP CHARACTERS! )
- DO NOT ONELINE. (Like put 1 sentence down as your post. )
- Put "Requiem" before you post your Template. (So I know You Read ALL THE Rules)
- PM YOUR TEMPLATE TO ME BEFORE YOU POST. I have to make sure it fits and I'll approve it and tell you to post it.
- Have Fun. =D
---------------

Template
Name:
Alignment:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Bio: (This isn't Personality)

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ Just Posting my Template ]

'Requiem'

Name: Reina
Age: 19 (Her aging process slowed during her Time as Guardian )
Alignment: Twilight (Neutral)
Weapon(s): Twilight Sword
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/piper.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/Twilight.jpg( Just Imagine her Slightly Older. )
Bio: Having been formerly assigned as the Guardian to The Door to The Darkness, in hopes of holding back the evil forces that lay behind it; Reina's new mission is to find the Keyblade Master. A simple voice which lies in her mind aids and guides her through the destiny that lies ahead. (For More information PM me or look up her Bio on the KH - Past Stories Roleplay. )

Muse.

"Requiem"
Name: Kyo
Allignment: Neutral
Weapons: A dagger and a katana.
Appearance: Kyo's hair is jet black, and is kept short because he does not wish for it to get in the way when he fights. His skin is pale, and his eyes are red. He wears black baggy clothing, made of a fabric that prevents him from getting too hot when he battles. He wears black combat boots which give him grip on most terrain. He has one sheath on his left side which holds his katana, and another on his right which holds his dagger.
Bio: Ever since Kyo could remember he was a warrior. He was always taught to be strong, and being seperate from everyone else always seemed necessary to truly be strong. Kyo tends to hide emotion rather than open up to others, and prefers to be by himself more than anything. All he wishes to attain is power, and whether that leads him down the path that is darkness or light, he does not care. Kyo now finds himself looking for a way to achieve the power he is looking for, and it seems that a fateful meeting with a group of like minded individuals will hold the key to Kyo's obtaining of what he truly desires.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Happy Happy Happy

Requiem

Name: Gabriel

Allignment: Twilight(Dawn)

Weapon: Dawn Reaver

Appearance: Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, Black and White armor, red cloak with hood.

Bio: Not much is known except that he was born in Hollow Bastion.

Rage

OOC: i'm still here, but forgot what my last post was 0_o......anyhoos i'll try and tac myself on once someone starts lol

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(we were at Trevers town and Jin attacked Zexion and Reina appeared Jin told of Zexion and Zexion said that he had become weak that's were we are and I'll post my templet in a bit.)
Jin looked at Zexion and laughed. "Your sad. You call me weak? If I'm so weak then how come I can face my mistakes and admit to them. You are still a child." He then heald his hand to his face and began laughing even harder.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
(Thank You. I am in the right place.)

He managed to enter the Cafe undetected. The swordsman provided a perfect distraction. While they focused on the one called Jin, he slipped through the shadows. Now watching with interest, he had his hand on his sword. Knowing between the swordsman and Zexion, from what he had seen, could explode into battle at any point.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Blinking gently, Reina let her gaze shift over to the figure in the shadows; an eyebrow perked. She raises a hand, the fingertips glowing a brillant red as a fireball is casted from her palm into the direction of the darkness but purposly misses the target. "You shouldn't linger where others can so easily spot you, Gabriel." The winged guardian stated, turning her attention back over to Zexion and Jin. "Both you, stop. I don't want a fight to break out here.."

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He smirked and looked at Gabe before he turned to Jin for a moment then to Reina. "Right, besides, I would hate to leave his child without any parents. It would really suck. " He shrugged as he started walking off towards the Second District. "I have my own objectives to do, you can follow, or go after your 'new target'... bah... you won't get to him, you cannot open the door. " He laughed as he looked around and kept walking.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Reina growled, infuriated towards Zexion's arrogance. "Don't be so sure. Even if I cannot open the door, I will guard it with whatever means possible." Her anger died down soon after speaking, her wing giving a small stretch before resting on her back. She didn't like to yell at anyone, but nobody is patient in situations such as these.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
He was not going to let him escape that easy. "Zexion. Don't be a fool. Don't waste your second chance." 'That should keep him here for a while.', he thought. 'Now, will he take the bait.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back