• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x. Fated Crossings .x [Sequal To KH: PS] [Retry]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He smirked as he noted she was thinking about something, and he walked over and placed his hands around her waist from behind her and rested his head on her shoulder. "You should relax... just because I a little more open now... I mean... you would rather me be like this then grumpy uptight Zexion right?"

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"I.. uhm.." A darker blush crept over Reina's cheeks as her heart began to race and her mind was soon clouded with various things. Finally she managed to respond to his question, her tensed muscles relaxing abit. "I'm used to the grumpy uptight Zexion, but I'm not complaining about the new one either, am I?." She asked as a small smile formed on her lips, letting her head rest on his slightly.

Lord of Chaos

He smirked as he nuzzled her neck then kissed it and let go of her as he walked past her, raising an eyebrow. "Is that so.." He laughed a bit and sighed as he put his hands behind his head and kept walking humming something. "Where could they be.."

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
If it were possible, by any chance, her face resembled a red christmas light. Seconds later she shook her head, forcing the blush to leave her cheeks. 'That was... sudden.' Reina thought lightly, but smiled all the while. Her pace began again as she followed him through the town, glancing from building to building at some points. "Head left at the next intersection." Came her voice, absent-mindly having found the source even through all the chaos going through her head at the moment.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked and looked over at her then nodded. He secretly smiled that he made her blush like that and wanted to laugh but did not, he thought it was... cute. Cute? That was a new one for him. He shook his head and turned left and kept walking down the street.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
She had quickened her pace abit to match his and now walked beside him, instead of behind. "We should be close." The former guardian told him, smiling lightly. Reina tilted her head to the sky, hands behind her back as they fidgetted abit. She had been going into deep though alot lately, alot more then she had when she was younger; perhaps with her age she gained a better wisdom over the years as a guardian. Reina shrugged lightly and glanced over to Zexion shortly after, finding it better to look at him then the sky which hadn't changed much since the last time she gazed at it.

Lord of Chaos

He looked over once and saw her lost in thought and smirked a bit. He then shook his head and sighed as he went and sat on a bench. "Let's relax a moment, after all the portal is closed they will not be leaving anytime soon.."

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
He had finally caught up with them. As he walked up to them, he felt a difference, like something was lifted from their presense. The connection from the sphere was felt immediately after he saw this. Running into an alley, the sphere materialized and shone with a bright light.

"The time has come, Gabriel.", the voice said.

Gabriel was now listening intently. The voice was always right. It made him feel as if he was talking to Destiny itself.

"She must be informed of her mission.", It began. "As you know, the Keyblade master must open the door. If he fails to do so, well you already know the consequences."

Gabriel shuddered. He saw the pain and destruction that was shone to him. He did not wish for anymore suffering.

'I'll do whatever it takes.', he thought to himself. Just before he reentered the real world, the voice said, "Of course you would."

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"True." Came the response from the former guardian, a sigh escaping her lips as she sat next to him. "But if we don't find them soon, then we'll just have to leave. I can't risk losing the keyblade master to the others." She states, closing her deep azure hues while leaning back against the wooden surface of the bench. It was peaceful here in this world, no heartless, no worries, it was basically paradise compared to other places she's been to.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
As he caught back up to them, he once again sensed that Disney Castle's peace has gotten them in a good mood. "Hello again.", Gabriel said, very cheerfully. "It seems you're both in a happy mood this fine day. It seems that you are all now healed." 'Power to them.', Gabriel thought to himself.

Lord of Chaos

He nodded slowly. " I guess... if we really have to. I am saying though that we will not be able to get to him... besides that everyone even... the Superior estimates that it will be a year before the master awakens.. " He sighed a bit. "I think you woke a little too early..." He smiled some and then looked around.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"Is that so?" Reina asked, smiling lightly. "Maybe I should just go back to sleep then. I need my beauty sleep after all." She stated, a small tinge of sarcasm in her last sentence.

(eh short. )

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

He smirked a bit as he looked at her. She wanted to play those games, as could he. He sighed and shook his head. "Then I guess I will have to go to sleep... with you. " He smirked a bit and pecked her cheek then picked up his pace and kept walking.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Once again her face was flushed with the color of red, her expression a slightly embarrased one. "You're not playing fair Zexion!" She told him and began to follow, an almost childish pout forming on her features. Crossing her arms she resembled a kid who hadn't gotten thier well-deserved candy, or something along those lines. Her wing rested against her back in a relaxed manner, the feathers not even ruffling now. "I don't have an ace up my sleeve like you do."

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
As he watched this, he couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness. 'Their perfect for each other.', Gabriel thought to himself, 'I just hope nothing screws it up.'

Lord of Chaos

He smiles and turns to her and takes her hands in his as he looks at her. "Fine... tell you what... to make it up... I could take you on a erm... private dinner? " He smiled some, trying not to bring up the word date... he did not date....at least, was not supposed to, yet here he was asking her... and his cheeks turned pink for a few moments... as he looked down.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"Aww." Came the reply from the former guardian, she smirked lightly at his tinted cheeks. "You're blushing! How cute." Reina said, yet ironically she was red in the face as well. "So, I'm guessing this is a.. date, no? I'm game." She added, leaning in and quickly pecking him on the nose before slipping out of his grip to begin walking again. The winged girl's stomach was littered with butterflies at the moment, though she couldn't help but giggle slightly; it wasn't like her to be so giddy over something.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked and stuttered. "A d-d-ate, er I mean eeeehh..." He stood there for a few moments, reeling over what had just happened and that she said yes. He finally ran and caught up with her as he blushed again and looked away. "Ehm...so where... do you want to... go eat..oh.. and hold on... I have to teach you that trick.." He stopped her for a moment before he explained the process of how to change your appearance. Once done he smiled. "Thought I would tell you if you wanted to ... change into something more appropriate... so where are we going?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back