• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wtf Is Wrong With Being An Emo Kid?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
No, I said I made the conclusion that you were short, and you said "Um hum," as in you understand. newb!

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

Aren't you guys going a little off topic? and yeah.......I guess emo's just cry too much, over little things. and I think the key word there is 'little things' i mean, c'mon, you can definatley cry if say, someone close to you dies but you know, not over spilt milk or something like that. i don't know. but then again, who is anyone to decide what makes people sad or not? meh

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You people are Ignorant. All of you sterotype against EMOs.You are all just closed minded. I have some friends that may be EMO but what Billbong posted is totally Sterotyping. Jeez if you actually got to know the person theres nothing really wrong with them

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
mmmmkay.....hehe, this should be fun >}

To adress the first and biggest part. Being emo, by popular defintion, baically adresses you a someone who cries.....alot. I'm not saying there is somethign wrong with someone who cries. Once in a blue moon there could be something MAJOR that MIGHT make you cry. I didnt cry when my uncle died. Point being, I know it solves nothing, and I dotn do it anyway. Doesnt make you weak, just annoying. so get over yourself.

Never seen emo as having anything to do with hygiene. People say I'm emo, goth, punk, rebel; all those bullshit stereotypes that annoy the shit out of me all the time. But it doesnt mean I cant wash my ass.

SOME and I do stress SOME, emo music isnt too bad. Once it gets to hawhtorne heights level, and they start whing about how their girlfriend ripped their heart out, I cahnge the song. Becuase I really dont give two shits. the dream is sex, drugs, and rock and roll; not whining and pouting. GTFO YOURSELF. Thank you and goodnight. And yes, feel happy. It's been a good day for me so I'm being nice. Don't reply to this with some smart ass comment or I WILL commence to flame you.

if you are what you say you are, then you do NOt fit into the emo steretype. You WANT to. I hate people who WANT to be steretyped. It basically supports it. According to whatyou've said you arent ACTUALLY emo. You are a 'poser' ho WANTS to be emo. Just get over it and move on.

Last edited:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Vice-Versa said:
You people are Ignorant. All of you sterotype against EMOs.You are all just closed minded. I have some friends that may be EMO but what Billbong posted is totally Sterotyping. Jeez if you actually got to know the person theres nothing really wrong with them
We also stereotype against neo-nazis. It's the way the human mind works.
Cutting oneself is reportedly "fun". Your point, please?

Hikari44

emo people are so freaking annoying. there are very few who are genuienly depressed - most of them are rich little a$$holes who mope around all day in their mansions so they can hang w/ other rich poser-emo kids and smoke pot in alleys and pretend they r cool - which they are not. It's just annoying after a while - like, you're teenagers and you have a roof over your head and food to eat. What could you possibly be so depressed about?! Trust me, I go to school with A LOT of them and I can't take it anymore. I want to throw my nonexistent lunchbox at their heads.

wow billabong...what's your problem?!

Last edited:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Vice-Versa said:
Well, of course we talk about the stereotype. Why? Because the stereotype's the kind of person everyone knows.

Keybearer00

Okay first off I am not rich I am constantly broke
Second I don't do any type of drug I think there for idiots
third I never said I was EMO I just asked what was wrong with it(And I said people call me EMO)
Fourth If anybody calls me a poser down here I break their F****** face in
and in conclusion the music I listen to expresses me so I think rappers and country singers need to kill themselves

And by the way, Hot Topic is not only for Goths its for anybody that wants to F****** wants to shop there dumbass

And as Vise Versa said if ya get to know somebody they might not be so bad
Dumbasses

oh and Hikari44 I'm depressed at people they make me sick the way they think that because a person cries or gets sad over break ups that makes them annoying
I hope someone F**** up you life like she F***** up mine then you will know how I feel

and cutting your self is loads of fun, just whatching the blood run down you palm and arm, and the pain temporaily takes my mind of things

Last edited:

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Keybearer00 said:

You are a poser.

Keybearer00 said:
And as Vise Versa said if ya get to know somebody they might not be so bad
Dumbasses

Being called a dumbass is just too rich coming from someone who says something like this:

Keybearer00 said:
and cutting your self is loads of fun, just whatching the blood run down you palm and arm, and the pain temporaily takes my mind of things

Conclusion: You fail at life.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
billabong13 said:
Well, of course we talk about the stereotype. Why? Because the stereotype's the kind of person everyone knows.

Well, at least we know there's a reason for your ignorance.

T

tux_

third I never said I was EMO I just asked what was wrong with it(And I said people call me EMO)

You contradict yourself =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back