• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wtf Is Wrong With Being An Emo Kid?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikubaka67

Awards
People are different.They were different clothes.We think differently.Our emotions are different.Our ways to relieve pain are different.You get it?We are different and that what makes the world go around(besides gravity).If you can't take diversity and decide to judge people on it..you are gonna be a sad lonely person.Let emos be who they are. As long as they are happy right<<

*applauds*

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Ultima Keyblade said:
That is different SN...If its a noob being stupid on purpose..by all means.But dont make fun of anyone for race,sexuality,being retarded(the real one.not the insults)or cause they are a bit more emotional then you are.

...so I can't make fun of them, because they're pussies?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hmm, missed a bit didnt I? Well, how to sum up the opinions.....UK, not much you can do about stopping people from making fun of others. They have the right to express their views and opinions if they wish to, and not much anyone can do to stop them. Making fun of emos and n00bs is no different depending on the view point of the offender. If they see the two as related and ignorant, then they'll not hesistate to fill their own insecuruties by insulting them both in an effort to establish their own superiority.

As for the emo opponents, dont worry, in my opinion OVERLY emotional people suck. But that does NOT mean people should become unemotional robots. Did you ever stop to think that people could just as esily be emo if they are easy to be happy? If they are easy to cheer up? I see nothing wrong with being happy all the time as long as you're not the annoying kind of happy >_>

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Breaking Point said:
As for the emo opponents, dont worry, in my opinion OVERLY emotional people suck. But that does NOT mean people should become unemotional robots.

...but if you get to the point where you write terrible poetry and cut yourself, you literally fail at life.

What makes you think that I am totally unfeeling?

its_beca

Square Ninja said:
...but if you get to the point where you write terrible poetry and cut yourself, you literally fail at life.
Well, that's how they deal with failing at life. If you haven't noticed they do things differently to you. <.<

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Breaking Point said:
Hmm, missed a bit didnt I? Well, how to sum up the opinions.....UK, not much you can do about stopping people from making fun of others. They have the right to express their views and opinions if they wish to, and not much anyone can do to stop them. Making fun of emos and n00bs is no different depending on the view point of the offender. If they see the two as related and ignorant, then they'll not hesistate to fill their own insecuruties by insulting them both in an effort to establish their own superiority.

As for the emo opponents, dont worry, in my opinion OVERLY emotional people suck. But that does NOT mean people should become unemotional robots. Did you ever stop to think that people could just as esily be emo if they are easy to be happy? If they are easy to cheer up? I see nothing wrong with being happy all the time as long as you're not the annoying kind of happy >_>

You're starting to sound Pro-Emo. You might wanna watch that.

^_~

But really. There's really no point in this thread anymore. Emo is just another kind of person.

Instead of emos, why don't we rag on those wannabe gangsta hip-hop/preps?

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Dont be putting words in my mouth Square, when did I say you in particular, or anyone for that matter was an unemotional robot? XP

Dont worry about THAT cloud, I was defending them to a point before they pushed the stretch of 'emoism' so to speak. And besides, I've been attempting to be nice lately, Ava told me to stop being so mean >_>, and yes, I DO despise preps and gangsta wannabes. In fact I despise anyone who willlingly follows the traits and stylings of ANY group, and acknowledges this conformism. Be it prep, goth, gangsta, emo, nerd/geek, or jock. All of it is bull >_>, but that would be going off topic if we discussed it here.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
You're starting to sound Pro-Emo. You might wanna watch that.

^_~

But really. There's really no point in this thread anymore. Emo is just another kind of person.

Instead of emos, why don't we rag on those wannabe gangsta hip-hop/preps?
Ya know, lots of people do that in the music forum anyways.

But, hey. There's never enough to go around, so here's my fiddy cent. xD Get it? Like 2 cents, but...ah f*ck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back