• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mriku90

Awards
I feel like there's at least 3 guaranteed worlds for the next game.

Incredibles
Moana
Zootopia

I only hope that the next game in the franchise gives us a lot more worlds because 8 Disney Worlds is really underwhelming IMO.

I'm hoping they give us at least 10 or 11 Disney Worlds especially since it'd be the start of the next saga.

ImVentus

Awards
I wanted Pride Lands for KH3 and it didn't make the cut, so I want it for KH4. (Sorry Zootopia)

Lion King is my favourite Disney Movie and Pride Lands my favourite Disney World. However I feel like KH2 didn't do it justice, because it takes place during Scar's reign, when the Pride Lands became a drought-stricken wasteland and we couldn't see how beautiful it was during Mufasa's reign. I want to go back to that World and see it in all its glory. It should follow Lion King 2 storyline. Kiara would be our first party member and then latter Kovu would also join in.

Moana (If Destiny Islands is not playable)

Since I watched Moana, I felt like Sora could relate with her because he also wished to set sail when he was younger. We could have a flashback of younger SRK trio trying to build a raft.

Other worlds in my wishlist:
Wreck-It Ralph
Coco
Agrabah (King of Thieves storyline)
Jungle Book (The new optional World for the next Saga)

And that's it, because the worlds in KH4 will be really really big, so we will have even fewer Disney Worlds than in KH3. :tongue:

Splendid world list and I dig what you did there at the end lol.

I support the Pride Lands appreciation.
Pride Lands need to return, the potential for Simba's Pride just can't be left ignored. And the savannah would look amazing in the UE4. It really aint that difficult for Pride Lands to return (timeline) they could just write worlds passing time differently. The Pride Lands felt very anti-climatic with KH2. So it would only do them a favour to re-visit the world.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Splendid world list and I dig what you did there at the end lol.

I support the Pride Lands appreciation.
Pride Lands need to return, the potential for Simba's Pride just can't be left ignored. And the savannah would look amazing in the UE4. It really aint that difficult for Pride Lands to return (timeline) they could you write worlds passing time differently. The Pride Lands felt very anti-climatic with KH2. So it would only do them a favour to re-visit the world.
Pride lands will just depend on wether Disney and/or Square Enix on doing the world again, more than likely it will be Zootopia as a world instead, now even though you may argue that Zootopia has anthropomorphic animals and set in a city while Lion King is set in the African Savannah and deals with non-anthropomorphic animals. But at the end of the day the one similarity that they have in common is that they are animal based levels.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Ralph better be in the next game or riot. But with there being a sequel and Ralph definitely being the union cross world, not sure how it would play out now.

Would they just try to use the first film again or try to make the sequel work.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Ralph better be in the next game or riot. But with there being a sequel and Ralph definitely being the union cross world, not sure how it would play out now.

Would they just try to use the first film again or try to make the sequel work.

Have Sora, Donald and Goofy be in Hero's Duty with Sargent Calhoun as the party member. Somebody kidnaps Vanellope and takes her hostage to Hero's Duty, which gets Ralph involved.

That's my spitball idea.

ImVentus

Awards
Pride lands will just depend on wether Disney and/or Square Enix on doing the world again, more than likely it will be Zootopia as a world instead, now even though you may argue that Zootopia has anthropomorphic animals and set in a city while Lion King is set in the African Savannah and deals with non-anthropomorphic animals. But at the end of the day the one similarity that they have in common is that they are animal based levels.

LK being Nomura's favourite Disney flick, and who's to say that the game will follow the same world structure like the Dark Seeker Saga did, for a future title that most likely won't be out until earliest 2023. Why not have two animal worlds? Since KH3 lost that chance.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think TLK and Zootopia could co-exist in the same game. They aren't that similar.

The real shame is that I want to see a full scale Atlantica in the new graphics, but there are so many potential water worlds that they probably want to get to before going back to that well (Moana, Lilo & Stitch's Hawaii, Finding Nemo). :/

Perkilator

Awards
I was hoping for a Studio Ghibli world in KH3, but now that dream’s dead. Of course, I was probably over expecting from the beginning, seeing as we’re just now getting freaking Pixar worlds.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
As far goes as KH4 worlds more than likely these are the following films I expect to be in the next game:

New Worlds
Walt Disney Animation Studios:

• Princess and the Frog
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Zootopia
  • Moana
  • Treasure Planet
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Dragon Kingdom*

Pixar Animation Studios:

• Inside Out
  • Coco
  • The Incredibles
  • Onward*

Returning Worlds
Likely:
  • Frozen
  • Toy Story
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Aladdin

* - Film hasn't come out yet but it's possible that these films could appear just like how Tron: Legacy was included in DDD and how Big Hero 6 was included in KH3
Treasure Planet would be cool, but I doubt it will happen in KH4. I think chances for worlds like TP and Atlantis in numbered titles are extremely low since we don’t have any title like that in KH3. Maybe a side game though.
Treasure Planet, I'd say the chances of the film being could go either way as their isn't any other film that fits the Pirate motif aside from PotC and Peter Pan. Also with the 4th and 5th Pirates movies being set two decades after the third film which would make PotC unlikely to return then TP has a good chance of getting in the game.

Perkilator

Awards
As far goes as KH4 worlds more than likely these are the following films I expect to be in the next game:

New Worlds

• Princess and the Frog
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Zootopia
  • Moana
  • Treasure Planet
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Dragon Kingdom*

Pixar Animation Studios:

• Inside Out
  • Coco
  • The Incredibles
  • Onward*

Returning Worlds
Likely:
  • Frozen
  • Toy Story
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Aladdin

* - Film hasn't come out yet but it's possible that these films could appear just like how Tron: Legacy was included in DDD and how Big Hero 6 was included in KH3

Treasure Planet, I'd say the chances of the film being could go either way as their isn't any other film that fits the Pirate motif aside from PotC and Peter Pan. Also with the 4th and 5th Pirates movies being set two decades after the third film which would make PotC unlikely to return then TP has a good chance of getting in the game.
“Dragon Kingdom”? What is this and why haven’t I heard of it?

ImVentus

Awards
Yeah!
I doubt that JB or TLK would clash with Zootopia. It's like comparing Disney Princess fairy tales. The only thing they have in common is that they are fairy tales, but they're fairy tales with different stories and characters. Just like Zootopia is about a modern anthropomorphic mammal society, Pride Lands being a kingdom ruled by lions, an Indian jungle, that is kept in balance through strict interractions between man and the jungle. The only thing that's similar is animals exist in those worlds, but are based on entirely different stories.

Please no more 100 Acre Wood after KH3. Anyone else wanna hear another "I want us to be together forever"

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Have Sora, Donald and Goofy be in Hero's Duty with Sargent Calhoun as the party member. Somebody kidnaps Vanellope and takes her hostage to Hero's Duty, which gets Ralph involved.

That's my spitball idea.
I'll take anything to have the world. Just allow me to run through sugar rush, though i do wonder if they could potentially combine the two films like with the Caribbean.
I think TLK and Zootopia could co-exist in the same game. They aren't that similar.

The real shame is that I want to see a full scale Atlantica in the new graphics, but there are so many potential water worlds that they probably want to get to before going back to that well (Moana, Lilo & Stitch's Hawaii, Finding Nemo). :/
I would actually like a full scale Atlantica. Always found it disappointing we never could explore the city or palace. You see it from the distance but the minute you zone you're somehow right in the throne room and it's like wat.

mriku90

Awards

New Worlds

• Princess and the Frog
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Zootopia
  • Moana
  • Treasure Planet
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Dragon Kingdom*

Pixar Animation Studios:

• Inside Out
  • Coco
  • The Incredibles
  • Onward*

Returning Worlds
Likely:
  • Frozen
  • Toy Story
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Aladdin

If this is the amount of worlds I'd be completely pleased. Especially after how underwhelming KH3 is when it comes to world count.

I'd also prefer A Bugs Life to Inside Out.

disney233

Awards
I've given up on any oldie Disney films like The Black Cauldron, Great Mouse Detective, and so on. I don't even know how at this point Lilo and Stitch will even make sense, time-wise. The Lilo and Stitch timeline in the game took place in the beginning of the movie, and...when Stitch approached Sora he already knew of Ohana. Just where exactly would the story go for a Lilo and Stitch world given such a big gap between BBS, and KH2 and now.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I'd also prefer A Bugs Life to Inside Out.
Agree to disagree but I'd think Inside Out work out as a world given its environment, Story and level design. Whether it be a full fledged world or as a subworld where one of the original characters fills in for Riley Anderson is unknown but I don't think it's something to rule out.

I don't even know how at this point Lilo and Stitch will even make sense, time-wise. The Lilo and Stitch timeline in the game took place in the beginning of the movie, and...when Stitch approached Sora he already knew of Ohana. Just where exactly would the story go for a Lilo and Stitch world given such a big gap between BBS, and KH2 and now.
I don't think the events of Lilo & Stitch happened between BBS and the original KH game perhaps he could've crashed into Radiant Garden or some other original world where he learned about Ohana. Lilo & Stitch could be possible as a future world long as it's not too similar to Moana.

The issue with Lilo and stich now besides the timeline is also Moana. I don't see why they would choose it over it.
The only similarity is that there Islands but like the whole Zootopia and LK debate I doubt the islands in Moana are similar to Lilo & Stitch.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Kingdom Hearts IV has to have at least one live action world. Thus, I return to the possibility of Oz, The Great and Powerful.

Also, let's hope that Disney is willing to revive Oswald through Kingdom Hearts. It was Kingdom Hearts II that gave Yen Sid a voice.

Back