• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
In synergy with this new feature, blood elf male models have been affixed with a horrendous permanent duckface.

Zul

Awards
Someone linked ye olde WC1 map in reddit.

The map in my original Warcraft manual - Imgur

"stone wind" keep is a mis-spelling I believe, that's the "only" place it's called stone-wind, everywhere else in warcraft 1 it's called stormwind.

180px-WC1HumanStormwind.gif

Also BRM was always called "black rock spire" in the old games, I believe they only started saying "black rock mountain" as a distinct thing from blackrock spire in WoW.

Mechanics-wise, I think they function as unique town-halls. If you destroy them, every single enemy unit in the current map heads to your base.

edit: and yes, if you attack it, the entire blackrock mountain explodes.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;FA_8TY9Z5Zg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA_8TY9Z5Zg[/video]

I've never wanted a movie to not suck so badly in my life. Also, Blizzcon hyyyyype

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
wod was pretty terrible. Hopefully Legion has more content than just what's in the base patch and then maybe 7.2 has an island to play on for an hour.

Royce & Mueller

Hmmmm... Lol, this is gonna be a blatant recruiting announcement, but technically I'm obliged anyway. For fear of death.

If any of you guys are playing Alliance on the Malygos server, my guild The Wolf Pack is in EXCESSIVE RECRUITMENT MODE! That means poor chumps like me have to get recruiting - or else. But in all seriousness though, we're finally getting to put together a raiding group, and so far....we've got a pretty badass lineup! We've already downed Hellfire Citadel on mythic, so I think that's worth some brownie points.

Now, if you aren't....then make an account. lol Through Recruit-A-Friend preferably, so I can get a cool mount. :>

D

Deleted member 36435

You've cleared HFC Mythic? I don't see you on wowprog at all?

Royce & Mueller

You've cleared HFC Mythic? I don't see you on wowprog at all?
I didn't! lol, But my guildmates did - five of them, including the leader. The other 20 were from other guilds - your typical joint operation. Here's my toon (along with a link to the guild): Siddolis @ Malygos - Community - World of Warcraft

Now, I don't think he did it with his Purr account - it think it might've been his tank Yrel (I know....I know....). To be honest, I can't even keep track of all his characters. It's annoying, but at least it's handy for garrison stuff.

Royce & Mueller

I personally did not, but my guild leader did along with a few other guys. Unfortunately, he has like....20 toons so I have to ask him on which one he pulled it off. It's obnoxious, but handy for garrison stuff. Anyway, this is my toon (along with the guild): Siddolis @ Malygos - Community - World of Warcraft

Also....it could've been mythic, it could've been heroic. =_= You gotta understand, I have to make my guild look as glowy as possible lest I will lose my big toe!

D

Deleted member 36435

I personally did not, but my guild leader did along with a few other guys. Unfortunately, he has like....20 toons so I have to ask him on which one he pulled it off. It's obnoxious, but handy for garrison stuff. Anyway, this is my toon (along with the guild): Siddolis @ Malygos - Community - World of Warcraft

Also....it could've been mythic, it could've been heroic. =_= You gotta understand, I have to make my guild look as glowy as possible lest I will lose my big toe!
haha, so they've cleared heroic
alright gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back