• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
GM of a no-name RP guild with 17 members and no one with an ilvl over 550.

Keepin' it real. B)

Zul

Awards
Did you faction change or is that just a new character?

EDIT: Also, new night-elf male run, lol.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
The hours after release are, so far, virtually unplayable.

I don't know what I expected.

D

Deleted member 36435

playable for me
had a bit of issues and fucked up my leveling so i'm way far behind (forgot to grab exp pots for gorgrond GeeGee ROFL) and they opened servers earlier than I hoped so I wasn't able to just plow ahead and save a lot of time in SMV (like seriously i ended up doubling my estimated time)
so I am only level 96... haven't slept yet. plan on not doing so until 100

D

Deleted member 36435

okay i am level 97 and i had to go out for like an hour and now the server is fuckin dead GG

D

Deleted member 36435

So the servers basically made the game unplayable for the second half of today so I'm finishing off at level 99 before sleep. Too bad I didn't do this as planned because it would've given me server first Warlock (even though the achievement is gone) and among US firsts.

D

Deleted member 36435

I hit level 100... apparently I'm 6th best geared player on my server but doubtful because it also has me as #1 Warlock (I know fo' sho I am #2). We'll see how long that lasts. I keep getting fucked up level 100 rare mobs, no looterino for me. You only get one loot attempt which is shitty. I've missed 3 big upgrades because of it. :(

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
7 hour queue yesterday.

Today's been better, but I still can't get in. :\

93 woo

D

Deleted member 36435

Heroics are dope. I did a few today... but today I was largely unproductive towards gearing my character. Farmed some rares (didn't get dick) and messed around with my Garrison. I'm sitting at 610 ilvl and hopefully it goes up tomorrow when I can farm Heroics all day and get another chance at the daily rares (plsshouldersandfeet)

Sdog

Awards
^NIICE! The expansion is shaping up to be very fun!

AND IM FINALLY UNDER THE 100 QUEUE!!! Finally get to play!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back