• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Leaked Alpha Info?

• * Death Knights are playable, although the starting quests and talents are not complete.
    * Spells and Talents past 70 are available for the Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior classes
    * You can head to Northrend via Menethil Harbor and Theramore for the Alliance, or Undercity and Ogrimmar for the Horde
    * The Howling Fjord, Borean Tundra, Grizzly Hills, and Dragonblight are the zones currently open for testing.
    * Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, The Nexus, and Drak'tharon Keep are currently available for testing.

It also seems that Amani War Bears are Leaving too.

This is for General WoTLK discussion

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Re: WoW: Wrath of The Lich King

Spells and Talents past 70 are available for the Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior classes

Does that mean they have leaked the Spells? Because I already know past 70 will have more spells and Talents for all the class..

Btw.Death Knights better not cost more then 2000gold too unlock. Knowing them you have pay around 6000gold.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

^Yea, I know that..

But you still have unlock.. There not just going to hand them too you.. More and likely we will be paying a sh*t load of gold too become one..

D

Deleted member 36435

No, you're wrong anyone with a level 55 can make one.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

No, you're wrong anyone with a level 55 can make one.

No, they said you would do some stuff awhile ago before you can unlock it. Any lvl55 can unlock but you will have do some quest or something I'm sure..

You won't able to be one at the start of the Lich King.. Except do something too unlock it.

D

Deleted member 36435

As I recall Blizzard said they are trying make WoW more casual. Thats why the Death Knight is for lower levels. It'd be pretty stupid on there part (and almost promote gold buying/trading) if they said, "Oh, by the way you can have a Death Knight at level 55 but only if you pay 2,000gold or do this quest that requires you to kill a level 75 Elite."

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

Who said anything about killing 70-80 Elite too unlock? They will be a quest like I said and here is proof. Also that Gold comment was making form Blizzard because Epic flying is so damn high and not even really worth it.. It would be if you could use flying mount outside of the outland.

------------------(I think it he starts talking about it, at in the middle.. I'm pretty sure it's video 3))

Gametrailers.com - WoW: Wrath of the Lich King - GC 2007 Presentation Pt. 3

They will be doing a quest too unlock the Death Death Knight.

As I recall Blizzard said they are trying make WoW more casual
Yes, it's more casual but they aren't going too give away stuff for free. Plus a Hero Class being free at the start of the game without doing anything too get it? That would be a bad idea.

1. They would nothing Epic about getting it.
2. Everyone and their brother would start off with Death Knight..
3. You unlock a quest for the War/Pal mounts.. What makes you think, they wouldn't make you unlock a Hero class?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

^Yea, that is the only reason. I'm going back too WoW.. It's like the Death Knight is Nero on crack ahaha.

Well kind of..XD

D

Deleted member 36435

Death Knights are going to be easy and any race now.
Kind of bullshit but I'm fine with it.
Female Nelf. ;)
Midnight launch. I am going to taunt my guild over vent. Since they are on the west coast I get it 3 hours before them. :p

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

I'm pissed.. I mean it would have been cool unlocking Death Knight by one killing one the Heroes or something.

Sadlly Blizzard is making WoW way too easy.. It was easy form the start but now it's getting out of hand..

dakdakgoose

i have been playing wow since the first day it was released and honestly this expansion does nothing for me, i'm not motivated at all to continue, i feel the death knight will imbalance the game greatly just the amount of players that will try to be death knights will be astronomical, but if someone decides not to roll a death knight then they are basically spending $40 for another big content patch.

terra2.0

Who said anything about killing 70-80 Elite too unlock? They will be a quest like I said and here is proof. Also that Gold comment was making form Blizzard because Epic flying is so damn high and not even really worth it.. It would be if you could use flying mount outside of the outland.

------------------(I think it he starts talking about it, at in the middle.. I'm pretty sure it's video 3))

Gametrailers.com - WoW: Wrath of the Lich King - GC 2007 Presentation Pt. 3

They will be doing a quest too unlock the Death Death Knight.

Yes, it's more casual but they aren't going too give away stuff for free. Plus a Hero Class being free at the start of the game without doing anything too get it? That would be a bad idea.

1. They would nothing Epic about getting it.
2. Everyone and their brother would start off with Death Knight..
3. You unlock a quest for the War/Pal mounts.. What makes you think, they wouldn't make you unlock a Hero class?
That vid is from blizcon last year and is pretty outdated.After a few month's let's say April 08 They decided to make the criteria for the death knight have a char. LvL 55 or better... which is a horrible idea but I'm not complaining. There is a huge quest chain after you make your knight...Look it up on youtube or WoWwiki.
I have been looking forward and keeping up to date on this thing the minute it was announced so I know what I am talking about.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

^Yeah, I known for awhile now, kind of old info. But I dont mind it so much now.

But the point was, I wasn't wrong they just changed it/

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/elmicko/th_WOTLK.jpg

Taken from my own computer. It vanishes after aq few seconds though. But it must mean....
WOTLK IS TO BE ANNOUNCED =D

EDIT: Aw man. The image is too small.
Mainly, whenever U start up WoW, it shows the WOTLK symbol instead of the BC one. (You can see the blue I suppose.)

D

Deleted member 36435

Thats a pretty small screen you got going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back