• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World Heist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

I posted, and I believe that Lunar will be posting soon.

As for what is going on atm. Who will be playing as the 'baddies' who try and stop our heists? Will it be Truky or NPC's that we control or both. I am just trying to flesh out the why and how in my brain.

Also the training that we will be receiving. Does that constitute new skills or what. Because training = stronger and (typically) stronger = new stuff.. So I thought I would ask. Im in no hurry to 'Level Up' just curious. I like the way things are going so far.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I posted, and I believe that Lunar will be posting soon.

As for what is going on atm. Who will be playing as the 'baddies' who try and stop our heists? Will it be Truky or NPC's that we control or both. I am just trying to flesh out the why and how in my brain.

Also the training that we will be receiving. Does that constitute new skills or what. Because training = stronger and (typically) stronger = new stuff.. So I thought I would ask. Im in no hurry to 'Level Up' just curious. I like the way things are going so far.

Good question. The baddies we encounter will be controlled by all. I want full participation from everyone, so me just tossing out baddies doesn't really require much on your part except to fight them. So even though I am running this RP I want you guys to have parts where you can run it as well. As for the training, this stage in the training will just involve use of weapons and the equipment we will be using to break into the Louvre. Because not everyone knows how to use a gun or fight, so this will be basic training haha.

As the story progresses you will learn on your own how to increase your abilities. I hope all that makes sense.

Abhorsen

makes perfect sense. I thought that it would be like that. Just remember, that if there isnt sufficient plot and 'why we are doing this' people thin out and dissappear. Not that this Rp is that way, but Orion can attest to how World of Whatever went. He saw, that Rp was good in theory but without a steady why and how, it died fast. Just giving you a heads up.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
ohai namechange

I've had a busy weekend, but I aim to get a post up soon, so no worries. (By soon, I don't mean tonight. It's really freakin' late, and I'm tiiiiiiiired........)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't get it: Alexander's just talked about possibly getting chopped up in a teleporter, thieving organisations, meat-grinder candidate evaluations, and others are more concerned about what they've left in their rooms? I'm not asking for every character to come out and say "HEY YEAH HE'S RIGHT WHAT'S ALL THIS REALLY ABOUT" or "NO ITS OKAY WE CAN TRUST THESE DUDES", but so far there hasn't even been any acknowledgement, and I made it clear that Alexander was speaking loud enough that he got everyone's attention.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*facepalm* I knew I forgot something, sorry Orion. I can go back and edit it in and make a comment about it if you want; or I could make a reference to it in my next post, whichever would be preferred. :)

P.S. Dream says she also meant to do it, but her brain fried at the end so she was going to be referencing it in her next post.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Pssh! Obviously everyone is ignoring Alexander, Jezza. They're much more concerned about what they're going to have for lunch than your silly concern about untested, possibly-dangerous teleporters. =>

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I assumed that my post occured chronologically just before yours, as I had to wrap up Andrew's conversation with Edward before Alexander could talk to him, so I'd like to wipe my hands of this. I guess I should probably edit my last post, and make it go on a bit longer, if it's a problem. I'll get on that, I guess.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Edited my most recent post. Anyone can take te question Zack asked or just leave it, doesn't particularily matter.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I know this is a total, absolute long shot. But does anyone by chance have a way to contact TruKy in the real world? Or if maybe he's talked to any of you about why he's been gone the last couple weeks? I really don't want this to die...

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Last question. Lunar, luna, do either of you have any idea where Truky was planning on taking this? If so, maybe one of you could take control of it for him until he gets back. Unless this is totally dead in the water, in which case, it's a crying shame. I had a bunch of good ideas... *goes to incorporate said ideas into her books*

luna008

all i know is we were supposed to get into the pods...i dont know what was suposed to happen when we were transported to paris or what the trainging would be like.so unfortnatly, i cant do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back