• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Since it's the final match....I guess I'll watch it....it's on today, right? What channel would it be on for the US?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
It's on ABC here... (NY)
So I'm guessing it'll be the same wherever you are.

BTW- France and Italy both suck!
(But I'm for France just because I'm Italian. Yes, not very logical.)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, I got it right now...I had pizza today, so I guess I'll go for Italy

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Wow, Portugal vs Germany was such a good game. I only watched the second half, but it was great that all the goals were scored then.

That's far the best I've ever seen Deco play, and though Portugal lost, it was clearly not a wasted game for Ronaldo. He was totally exhibiting his skills, so that some European club makes an offer for him next season.

But still, it was so great to see all the veterans like Kahn and Figo still playing, but Ricardo looked so bad - he should have been more vigilant.

Today, I don't really care who wins out of France and Italy, it's a repeat of the Euro 2000 final, which France won, but obviously things have changed since then.

DevenKH2

Pays the bills.
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
It's been a great game so far, although, Zidane shouldn't of had a penelty kick at the beginning, it made up for another one they didn't call later in the game. I hope Italy wins too, just because.

baka, how come you're not with everybody else at City Hall Plaza, assuming you really are from bean town? lol..

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
DevenKH2 said:
It's been a great game so far, although, Zidane shouldn't of had a penelty kick at the beginning, it made up for another one they didn't call later in the game. I hope Italy wins too, just because.

baka, how come you're not with everybody else at City Hall Plaza, assuming you really are from bean town? lol..
I thought about going, but I didn't really have anyone to go with <:/ (Though a good majority of us Bostonians are Italian, so there'd be a lot of fun, rowdy Italians :3)

DevenKH2

Pays the bills.
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I bet, place looked pack like crazy.. I told my friend who also lives in Boston to run through the place with a Portugal flag (since he's Portuguese).. I wonder what kind of reactions he would of gotten...

Anyways, the Italian players look tired as hell, oh well, extra time!

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
DevenKH2 said:
I bet, place looked pack like crazy.. I told my friend who also lives in Boston to run through the place with a Portugal flag (since he's Portuguese).. I wonder what kind of reactions he would of gotten...

Anyways, the Italian players look tired as hell, oh well, extra time!

I know for a fact that he wouldn't last long :3 It's being shown near the North End -- MA's "Little Italy" xD

getblazedordie

wow, just wow, zidane shocked me completely, he sure knwos how to "use his head" he headbutted an italian player in the chest on purpose, just walked up to him and hit him in the chest with his forehead......... wow

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
ITALY WON, woooo :)

.....I still don't think it's that great >_> *shifty eyes* <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back