• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
If Man. United fans are going to boo C.Ronaldo on the field, then, they just suck, honestly. Go ahead and boo a player thats on a club team in your country. And the coach knew better than to sell him, I mean, hes apparently valuable. "Hes going to get it?" The hell is he going to get? Maybe some boos, and, money from his contract, but what else?

And by the way, if some of you didn't know, Soccer is a game of sportsmanship. >_>

getblazedordie

damn so much hate for C. Ronaldo! he is a great player, inexpierienced maybe but still very good. if he is stayin wit M> united he is gonna get lots of crap from the fans

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Eclipse said:
i'm so mad

didn't Italy win?

arrgggh

i wanted Brazil ;__;

Italy did win...by luck.

Anyways, even though the WC has ended, people are still talking about Zidane's head-butting. People are making fun of his attacks, some created games with him head-butting the Italian players, sigs made with Zidane saying "Owned", and others stuff. Its kind of funny.:p

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
sigs made with Zidane saying "Owned", and others stuff. Its kind of funny.

zidaneclearheadbutt.gif

OWN3D.

WRooneyowned.jpg

*COUGHCOUGH*

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
-WhiteFalcon- said:
If Man. United fans are going to boo C.Ronaldo on the field, then, they just suck, honestly. Go ahead and boo a player thats on a club team in your country. And the coach knew better than to sell him, I mean, hes apparently valuable. "Hes going to get it?" The hell is he going to get? Maybe some boos, and, money from his contract, but what else?

And by the way, if some of you didn't know, Soccer is a game of sportsmanship. >_>

Well, it's not just the reaction from the Man U. supporters, it's that the other teams in the premiership will now be particualry venomous to Ronaldo, since they have reason to. Therefore, Ronaldo is now less valuable to Man U.

But with all the scandal in the Italian League (ZOMFG), I guess a lot of those players that were formerly in Juventus and the other big teams, who were fixing games, will be seeking to play in the English football league. There will be a lot of competition now.

~Leo~

-WhiteFalcon- said:
zidaneclearheadbutt.gif

OWN3D.

WRooneyowned.jpg

*COUGHCOUGH*

That Rooney one.... HAHAHAHA ENGLAND!!!!! That's what that punk gets for thinking he the best out there and for pushing other players around for reason and just generally being a punk.

*Next World Cup, England and Portugal take the field* *Ref comes up to Rooney (If he hasn't been beaten dead yet) and gives a Red Card to him, because he didn't get what he deserved last time*

L.O.L.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Well, in other news, apparently Ronaldo's house in England got trashed by some punks. Now, i'm going to say this once, and you all better get it. The english soccer world is labeled as complete, and utter trash for doing some crap like that. You don't see the portuguese wrecking french people's houses do you? England is officially below the US soccer association in my list, and thats pretty bad. Flame me all you folks, but seriously, thats just, ugh.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
-WhiteFalcon- said:
Well, in other news, apparently Ronaldo's house in England got trashed by some punks. Now, i'm going to say this once, and you all better get it. The english soccer world is labeled as complete, and utter trash for doing some crap like that. You don't see the portuguese wrecking french people's houses do you? England is officially below the US soccer association in my list, and thats pretty bad. Flame me all you folks, but seriously, thats just, ugh.

OMG, let me just say this once. Though most of us got very upset about England's failure, it does not mean that we are the sort of people who go round trashing houses.

As I did say, in one of my previous posts, football hooliganism in England is notorious and something like that was only to be expected. As I said. It doesn't mean I approve of actions such as that.

And believe you me, it's not just the English that passionate about these things, there are other violent football fans from other countries. Plus, the violence and this year's World Cup hardly amounted to anything compared to previous tournaments. At least the British Government is taking measures to stop hooliganism, such as blacklisting people who stir trouble and taking away their passports.

As for England being below the American Football Association.

LMAO

Like, not nearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back