• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Words cannot describe! I'm sorry, guys, but...HI!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Hey! Ummm...I'm back? I honestly am not sure how to put this, and since this is the first thing I'm doing since I got back on...Well, let's just say "I'm behind," shall we? Not really sure which of my pals still gets on, either. So here's a message to anybody and EVERYBODY!! Hello. I'm Chibi. Nice to meet you! Nice to see you again!!!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A blast from the past! I was formerly known as KitKat! :D So yeah, I'm one of the few who've stuck around! Good to have ya back, Chibi.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thanks so much! I posted in your thread about usernames, so I figured out your disguise. You can't hide from my observant eyes! ;D

I've seen! Nah, not so much as a disguise. :d Anyhow, I can't wait to catch up with you. (I thought you were gone for good or something.)

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I've seen! Nah, not so much as a disguise. :d Anyhow, I can't wait to catch up with you. (I thought you were gone for good or something.)
(Sorry for the doubling here, but I MUST do this once!!!!)

You can never get rid of me!! I'm like your shadow; though I may disappear, I will ALWAYS be back. In all seriousness ;)

Gram

Banned
Awards
I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Lolz! My old enemy...THE CHARACTER LIMIT!!!!)

tumblr_maesgrPP111rt2432.gif

Back