• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wooden Sword?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiD

=] everyone remember the old wooden sword of Sora's

=D i have a question, lol its kinda stupid, but i was really thinking about this after playing KH today

why couldn't the wooden sword attack heartless?
just wanna know your thoughts
or if anyone has a clue on why or why not.

SleepingDragoon

The wooden sword (what they refered to as a 'toy') isnt strong enough to kill a heartless, although you can just use magic to kill them.

Awards
You can attack them in Hollow Bastion.
No idea why you can't in Destiny Islands. Game mechanics, plot holes, whatever you want to call it.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I could have sworn it could attack Heartless =/

But it would have mainly been because it probably never had a link to either Light or Darkness, resulting in it having no "charge" as such... So it was a non-realm weapon pretty much

LiD

You can attack them in Hollow Bastion.
No idea why you can't in Destiny Islands. Game mechanics, plot holes, whatever you want to call it.

Really? I never tried it in HB
I think i had Beast attack them while I ran away...

Cissy

Bronze Member
You could attack the heartless at HB, but it barely did any damage to them. You were better off letting Beast do all the work.

LiD

You could attack the heartless at HB, but it barely did any damage to them. You were better off letting Beast do all the work.

=] yes i just tried..heartless lost like not life
kinda weird oh well
i kicked riku in the shin and got the keyblade back

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
The wooden sword is not powerful enough. And I think the reason why he can attack them in HB and not DI is because over the course he's gotten a bit stronger.
>_> Still not strong enough.
Or perhaps, when he declared that he would find someone no matter what, his heart became stronger at that point. So we can say that when he faced Riku, he became somewhat of a "Supa Saiyan" =D

I was aware of the fact you couldn't inflict damage upon a heartless with the wooden sword. I was under the impression you could only inflict damage with the Keyblade due to it being their greatest weakness in terms of fear and magic to the Heartless.

Leon said:
The Heartless have great fear of the Keyblade. That’s why they’ll keep coming after you no matter what.
This quote is from the game. I'm guessing what he means is that they fear it so much it would be able to destroy them a lot easier. As it is a weapon of light so to speak.

lol
i had the wooden sword and i still kicked ass :p
Explain?

la kias

Website
www.youtube.com
what you were saying about heartless in HB, if memory serves me, you still couldn't attack shadows but you could attack the larger heartless that couldn't sink into the ground

Lancelot

Awards
^^ Exactly, I know you could definitely attack Defenders

Awards
Might actually have something to do with the fact that the shadows are pure heartless, and not just spawned via machine.

Lancelot

Awards
No they're not, are they? O wait... They don't have the insignias right...

Cissy

Bronze Member
We've got to remember that though the Heartless fear the keyblade, Donald and Goofy's weapons can still attack Heartless.

The Wooden Sword is just extremely weak. That's basically all it is. A weak weapon that can barely do any damage. Any reason why it hadn't done anything before was probably because of gameplay mechanics or Sora himself wasn't that strong at the time.

Dyingslow666

I just used my gameshark for max everything and spammed the living f**k out of Graviga xDD

What Cissy said, that the weps extremely weak, the rest of the guys from FF (Lean, Cloud, Yuffi) can attack them, but musta been sora wasnt strong enough in DI.

SORA619

Awards
well u can hit them in hollow bastion but it doesnt do a lot of damage with the single hits,only with magick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back