• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Yuna97
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well as long as you have faith in him. I'm sure he won't betray you. But hey, if he joined the navy then you might as well give up. My dad was apart of the navy and look where it left me and my mom. *shakes my head in disappointment*

But anyway I met this one at a coffee place when I was out of my town with my family. Funny story behind there but I'll tell you later. She's gone on a trip to the Phillipines to see her family so she won't be back til august. When she gets back we are both gonna spend a lot of time together.
    I'm gonna be working in a bookstore. And well....good luck with you and your boyfriend. But a word of caution, men who join the force might not be so faithful. That's why I don't want to join the force no matter how many times my dad pushes me. Because I don't want to leave the ones I love. P.S. I found another girl.
    Well your a very strange person and that's what I liked about you before. Anyway I'm in near completion of Gaara now. Just need to work on the final details. I wasn't able to do it yesterday and today because yesterday I was babysitting my brother and playing poker with my family that night. And this night I got the new Pokemon game and went to a hockey game as well. But I was able to get his body done. So by tomorrow I think I can complete it. Oh and one more thing, can I speak to you about something............it's kinda personal and private.
    You know without the eyes and just those black rings around them. He looks almost alien. And yeah, drawing is much more simple. But if I need to promote myself in art I need to know all forms of it. That includes 3-Dimensional art aka sculpting and creating 3-D images on a computer.
    Very well. I've already tried making the head......I have to say his hairstyle was kinda tricky. But right now I'm waiting for the head to dry before I go on and I was able to finish the gourd he carries around his back. So I haven't really got to making the body yet because I was waiting for your approval on the outfit.
    Okay. And I was looking through some pics of Gaara and I noticed there were two different outfits he wears. One is black and the other is red. Which one do you prefer?
    Yes, I just need one night to myself really; I'll try working on it after I get some food in my belly. And find a full view pic of Gaara from the Shippudden series.
    Well I was able to get some clay to make your little Gaara figure. Sorry I've been preoccupied lately. But at least I have my college spring break right now so I may squeeze some time to work on that for you.
    hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Well I do. You'll see when I have no faith when I start making emo statements and plot to commit suicide on myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back