• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Windows Live Messenger 2009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I hate WLM 2011 with a burning passion and for some reason my computer no longer has the 2009 version that I managed to download last year... probably because my computer broke, but whatever. Anyway, does anyone have a link for WLM 2009? I can't find one to save my life! Every time I try to log in it tells me I must update to 2011 but ARGH I DESPISE IT.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You could just use an all IM program like Trillian? It's much easier I think, but I don't know how to help with the WL thing otherwise.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I share your pain, I despise the newest version. I found a download of the older one, but every time I installed it MSN forced the update down my throat after a month or two. So, idk if it's worth your time.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Fortunately it seems in 2011 you can change your view from the social updates at the side to a smaller, compact version containing just your contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back