• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we find out more about Kairi's Grandmother?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
maybe kh3 will be based around the idea of bringing all the worlds back together again. maybe thats where she'll be involved?

possibly....i mean i do agree, we hav all these upcoming games that now we might actually get to kno about Kairi a lil more, which is good in a case for some ppl. But I honestly see her jst as a reminder to the story line

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
possibly....i mean i do agree, we hav all these upcoming games that now we might actually get to kno about Kairi a lil more, which is good in a case for some ppl. But I honestly see her jst as a reminder to the story line

I remember reading somewhere that Nomura wanted to show Kairi's arrival on the islands or something. Can't remember where I read it though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, I found it. Thank you Ctrl+F for making it possible to find this without actually having to read the entire archive of interviews.

Famitsu Weekly Interview - December 2009
--- The King seems to come in contact with Kairi, the heroine from Kingdom Hearts I.

Nomura: Because the story takes place before Kingdom Hearts I, the part about Kairi couldn’t be ignored. However, the cause for her going to Destiny Island and her detailed history are not revealed. It draws on the mysterious special existence.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
well what we know about her past so far is that,

shes the daughter of the mayor of RG...so AtW?
she came to DI when she was 5 or something
Spoiler Spoiler Show

anything im missing?

- She was adopted by the mayor
- She came to DI when she was 4
- She's originally from RG
- Apprentice Xehanort sent her off RG as an experiment in hopes that she really is a PoH and that she would lead him to the Keyblade wielder
- She has a grandmother

- She was saved by Aqua from the Unversed
- She accidentally initiated the rite of succession with Aqua which gave her the ability to wield a Keyblade, but at this moment, she has yet to awaken her own
- Aqua placed magic within her necklace to protect her from the darkness

Kupo

yeah some minor corrections...so then is AtW the mayor, yes?

also, all you have as spoilers, i wrote too, "summarized" but for some reason i dont know how to do the black things right...help?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yeah some minor corrections...so then is AtW the mayor, yes?

also, all you have as spoilers, i wrote too, "summarized" but for some reason i dont know how to do the black things right...help?

Whoops. I should've been more specific. Ansem's the ruler of Radiant Garden, but Kairi was adopted by the mayor of Destiny Islands.

Spoiler tags go like this" [ spoilers ]-insert text here[ / spoilers ] Without the spaces in the tags of course.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think we'll find out more about her. I mean, Sora's mum had a speaking line in KH1 and she hasn't been given anything... even a face. It's pretty evident that it's the kids who are important in this series...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
-like this?

ahh i hope we learn who her father is and who the mayor is

Congratulations! You've successfully made a spoiler tag! :D

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
hmmm i dont think AtW is Kairi's father....i mean take Alice for an example, shes not rly a princess and yet shes one of the PoL. Ariel is a princess and yet shes not a PoL. In order to be a PoL ur heart must be completely filled with light. And I guess being a girl would hav to come in play as well. So for all we know, Kairi jst might've been living with her grandmother the whole time. As for the mayor....yea i dont think anyone rly cares that much.....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hmmm i dont think AtW is Kairi's father....i mean take Alice for an example, shes not rly a princess and yet shes one of the PoL.

Secret Ansem Report 9
Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light.

This pretty much proves that she's not of royal blood.

Ariel is a princess and yet shes not a PoL.

Ariel was meant to be one but she was replaced with Alice. I don't really remember why; I heard it was due to time constraints during development or something.

In order to be a PoL ur heart must be completely filled with light. And I guess being a girl would hav to come in play as well.

That is essentially what a Princess of Heart is.

As for the mayor....yea i dont think anyone rly cares that much.....

I care about the mayor just as much as I care about Sora's mom who doesn't even bother to wait more than 2 seconds for a reply, and his dad that took he and Riku out to the play island when they were kids. In other words, not at all :p

Kupo

Ariel was meant to be one but she was replaced with Alice. I don't really remember why; I heard it was due to time constraints during development or something.

the princesses are supposed to be pure of heart, but ariel gives anything for what she wants, and alice is just a brat...didnt strike me as princesses, besides, i dont see how time constraints had anything to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back