• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we find out more about Kairi's Grandmother?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BriFTW

Like name, age, stuff like that. Nomura showed her in KH1 FOR A REASON.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In BBS, her only purpose was to tell the fairy tale to Kairi again.

So it doesn't seem very likely.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dotn think so the only times she's appeared is when she's telling kairi the fariy tale.

Kupo

everyone is epically wrong!!!! lol
i know nomura said hes not going to do anything with family really, but she told us the cornerstone of the kingdom hearts storyline!!! remember what the fairy tail is about? one world being split by darkness in peoples hearts, but the hearts of children will always carry the light? he has to continue with her, right? maybe in BBS?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
everyone is epically wrong!!!! lol
i know nomura said hes not going to do anything with family really, but she told us the cornerstone of the kingdom hearts storyline!!! remember what the fairy tail is about? one world being split by darkness in peoples hearts, but the hearts of children will always carry the light? he has to continue with her, right? maybe in BBS?

Like I said, in BBS all she does is repeat that same fairy tale.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
im afraid to highlight over the black... :(

Well, anyways, she doesn't do what you expect her to do, from what your post is telling me.

Last edited:

Pix

Website
www.twitter.com
The chances appear unlikely, since she is a minor character. Unless she turned into an old grandmother Nobody.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol but would reading the black ruin the story?

Since TheLight already said what she does in BBS, not anymore. But it's not like it was particularly important anyways.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
maybe she will tell kairi that here really home is radiant garden but thats all she could do.

That doesn't need to be tagged actually. I was under the impression Kairi realized this at some point in KH1.

Oh I know! If she makes another cameo, she can...repeat the story for a third time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back