• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will there be an European Re: Chain of Memories [CONFIRMED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takfloyd

Games in Europe are usually only dubbed in French and German. And Square Enix games have never been dubbed to any other language.

Apart from those two plus Spain and Italy, the games aren't even translated(subbed), thank jeebus. I live in Norway, and I couldn't possibly imagine a Square Enix game being in Norwegian... ugh. When I bought Banjo-Kazooie N&B and the text was Norwegian, I almost puked. Luckily I found out that you could change it to English by changing your location to the UK in the System menu.

I really feel sorry for the Germans and French though. Here we are whining over the English voice actors for not being just as good as the Japanese ones although still very good. Imagine how it must be for people from those countries who constantly have half-assed lifeless voice acting in all of their games.

VenAqua

It will as it is a game that we would prefer and it's all about money for them.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

I actually forgot to mention that I don't want it dubbed to Arabic!
That would just make it weird! >.<
But I reallllllllly want it to come to the Middle East, my parents won't let me import it -.-
Friggin' Square Enix won't send them to any place else!

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
everyone who wants kingdom hearts translated in all of their native languages is a lunatic! there are too many native languages and no way to translate the game in all of them!

a japanese game is good to be translated in english just because the language is not worldwide spoken.

someone may tell "yeah, but we don't all speak english!" well, yes, but english in not the international language of communications right now without a good reason! personally, i started played KH1 with just enough understanding of the words in it.

BTW, games really help you expand your vocabulary (for everyone who doesn't know that)

VenAqua

i think u shud just wait n see as there are better kh games soon

Santuary

I just realised, I think I know the main reason why it might not come to Europe. Because the PS2 is still the only previous gen console thats still releasing games. I think the PS2 is pretty much dead in Japan already, and it by the time Europe gets the game, the PS2 would probobly be on it's last legs (If we had to wait like 6 months after America, like KH2, it would probobly be dead and buried by that time).

Number XVI

You're daft for giving up hope. Do you really expect S-E to Release this in Europe a few days after America? No. It takes 6 months for that to happen, so just wait and see, and stay patient.

Kairi.

I hope there one PAL version of KH - RE:CoM... Or else I'll stop buying Square-Enix games :glare:
In other words....

Drop it Square or I'll drop you! :angry:

Kairi.

No Offense. They wont really care if you buy from them or not. They got over 32847856324 Gamers to buy from them(Not that number But they got ALOT).
I think that Square has more gamers than that, but.. oh well..
Let's wait and see what happens. :unsure:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
No Offense. They wont really care if you buy from them or not. They got over 32847856324 Gamers to buy from them(Not that number But they got ALOT).

you're right, by not only Kairi 'll be disappointed if they do not release the game in pal territories! and (correct me if i'm wrong) the size of the PAL areas in overall is greater than the NTSC area (i don't know what happens in terms of population though). bad for sales!

Kairi.

you're right, by not only Kairi 'll be disappointed if they do not release the game in pal territories! and (correct me if i'm wrong) the size of the PAL areas in overall is greater than the NTSC area (i don't know what happens in terms of population though). bad for sales!
Yes Lnds500, the size of PAL areas is bigger. There are more PAL areas than NTSC.

800px-PAL-NTSC-SECAM.svg.png

We can also wait until January 2009 or 6 months like Kingdom Hearts 2. God knows what is going to happen :closedeyes:

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well I was just saying. S-E wont care much. But they wont like dissappointed fans either. So we'll wait and see what happens, Maybe they are planing what NA did. release ReCoM, and Announce for 358/2 Days. you never know they are practically Squeals. Im just saying tho.

VenAqua

Yes Lnds500, the size of PAL areas is bigger. There are more PAL areas than NTSC.

800px-PAL-NTSC-SECAM.svg.png

We can also wait until January 2009 or 6 months like Kingdom Hearts 2. God knows what is going to happen :closedeyes:

+

well I was just saying. S-E wont care much. But they wont like dissappointed fans either. So we'll wait and see what happens, Maybe they are planing what NA did. release ReCoM, and Announce for 358/2 Days. you never know they are practically Squeals. Im just saying tho.

= MAYBE

Kairi.

There are 2 possibile scenarios:

1. The game is relased on Europe
  2. The game isn't relesed on Europe
This is remembering me a game... ah yes, Chrono Cross was never released on Europe. Hmmm... I don't know... :glare:

I'll try e-mail Square-Enix myself.

JTD95

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Let Re: COM come to Europe!!!! I have heard somewhere that the Europe Square Enix won't give us the game cause we have played the GBA version... THAT IS A SHIT EXCUSE!!! Not everybody have played the GBA version and playing the game in 3D and on a bigger screen is allot more BETTER!!!! And it is also added more stuff, so it isn't 100% like the GBA version ecsept from that it is 3D!!!!!! GIVE EUROPE RE: COM!!!!!!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Fucking hell...

Was it a mod or a tag glitch that saw the name of the thread change to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back