• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

will sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade13

As we know vens heart is in sora and thats why he wields a keyblade. Now if sora saves ven will he be able to use a keyblade?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ven has nothing to do with how Sora can wield a Keyblade.

KevVentus

Sora has plenty of extra hearts to spare. He's not going to run out of Keyblades anytime soon : P

But in seriousness, yes. Sora's Keyblade is his own.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I have a a simaler question when sora saves ventus how will that affect roxas?

KevVentus

That question has a more mysterious answer... maybe they'll try to pull something like Roxas has "grown" his own heart by now... or when he and Xion are together they're complete... or now that Lea's returned he has enough heart for the three of them. I don't know. Nomura will probably come up with some cheesy solution to make everyone happy : )

crash13

Awards
The only thing Sora supposedly wouldn't be able to do without Ventus is dual wield keyblades because the second is supposed to be Ven's keyblade.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Would roxas cahnge if ventus's hear left. Would he look more liek sora, when i say that i mean his hair changing to match sora. In turn then wouldn't vanitas change to match ventus.

KevVentus

I can't really see them changing their appearances majorly...

Roxas has kind of become his own entity so he doesn't follow Nobody rules necessarily

MasterZeR0

The only thing Sora supposedly wouldn't be able to do without Ventus is dual wield keyblades because the second is supposed to be Ven's keyblade.

This. Sora's first keyblade is his own, but when dual-wielding, the second one is because of Ventus.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ven has nothing to do with how Sora can wield a Keyblade.

Flat out nothing isn't true either as this contradicts Nomura's continuous claims that Sora is just a normal boy.
Having the ability to wield without any inheritance ceremony and no at least indirect influence from carrying Ven's heart would make him however more special than any other Keyblade Wielder.
What is true is that the Keyblade Sora originally gained in KH 1 wasn't influenced by Ven in any way since his heart was strong enough to "pull" the Keyblade over from Riku, yet the reason why he was able to proficiently wield it up until Hollow Bastion can be contributed to his heart being qualified to wield because he had an additional heart with the ability inside himself.
When he gained the keyblade back for good in the second part of Hollow Bastion, the Keyblade itself choose him over Riku for good and by then his heart would have the ability by itself.

But in seriousness, yes. Sora's Keyblade is his own.

Yep, and originally it was the Keyblade meant for Riku, with the Keyblade itself Ventus didn't have to do anything.

Would roxas cahnge if ventus's hear left. Would he look more liek sora, when i say that i mean his hair changing to match sora. In turn then wouldn't vanitas change to match ventus.

Roxas won't change because his appearance is based on his own memories of himself and how others remember him. That was clearly said in KH2 when he talked with Naminé at the Castle that never was.

This. Sora's first keyblade is his own, but when dual-wielding, the second one is because of Ventus.

Exactly, the dual-wielding is only possible because of both Sora's and Ven's heart. Roxas activated Ven's keyblade when Xion disappeared.

So, in the end, Sora may lose the ability to dual-wield. Except maybe if Sora and Ventus retain the connection between their hearts even when Ven is healed (there would be no reason to sever it if it does no harm), Nomura then comes up with some special ability that allows Sora and Ven both to use each others Keyblades at the same time and re-introduce dual-wielding.

MasterZeR0

So, in the end, Sora may lose the ability to dual-wield. Except maybe if Sora and Ventus retain the connection between their hearts even when Ven is healed (there would be no reason to sever it if it does no harm), Nomura then comes up with some special ability that allows Sora and Ven both to use each others Keyblades at the same time and re-introduce dual-wielding.

Actually, I could see him doing just that. And honestly, I wouldn't mind it. Sounds cool to me. :D

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I thought it was said Sora could dual wield because Roxas could... oh well probably false information but yeah, close thread?

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I thought it was said Sora could dual wield because Roxas could... oh well probably false information but yeah, close thread?

That is technically correct. Roxas can dual wield because he supposedly had Ven's heart inside him. When Roxas recombined with Sora, so did Ven's heart, as did the ability and and memories of dual wielding. Basically, I feel that if Roxas had never unlocked dual wielding, Sora wouldn't have either, or at least not been as good

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, I could see him doing just that. And honestly, I wouldn't mind it. Sounds cool to me. :D

It's Nomura, of course he could come up wit something like that.
For me it would look at least better than now where it seems like just abusing the other heart for dual-wield without even asking.

That is still correct. It was Roxas who activated Ven's Keyblade by reaching into Ven's crippled heart when Xion disappeared.
Without Roxas unsealing the second Keyblade Sora would never have been able to use it.

That is technically correct. Roxas can dual wield because he supposedly had Ven's heart inside him. When Roxas recombined with Sora, so did Ven's heart, as did the ability and and memories of dual wielding. Basically, I feel that if Roxas had never unlocked dual wielding, Sora wouldn't have either, or at least not been as good

It's pretty simple: If Roxas had not activated Ven's Keyblade neither he nor Sora would be able to dual-wield.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Thanks, It's hard to keep track of cannon, assumed cannon, and fandom stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back