• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora, Riku, and Kairi Get New Outfits?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which playable characters and party members you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I'm actually more interested in seeing if they'll go ahead and have Lea ditch his Organization cloak for something more flame themed. Kairi is in desperate need of a new design as was mentioned before. I actually kind of like Sora and Riku's KH2 designs. I didn't particularly like Riku's haircut in 3D but I guess it's ok.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I'd certainly welcome new outfits, but I'm sorry Sora needs to have baggy shorts lol. I don't dislike any of Sora's outfits, but I do like KHII's the best. As for Riku, I dislike how in KHII the zipper on his shirt is up, exposing his belly. Nomura does it again in DDD but its not as bad since you can't see his belly that much. His hair in DDD(not in the dream worlds, but the real world in the tower) is eh, eh for me, don't really like it too much. Kairi needs a new outfit, I think that they know this.

"Wait, there's more!"
-Prof. Oak

This has always bothered me: in KHII Sora gets his new outfit from the three fairies and it is endowed with magical powers (them drive forms) to help him in his conflict. If we look at the menu description of the Final Form it says:

"A Form that unleashes the Keyblade's true power."

and in the Wardrobe room the in Tower, the text from the mirror that represents the Final Form states:

"An image of the Keyblade unleashing its ultimate power flows into your mind."

Am I looking at this the wrong way, because I'm kind of thinking, why get rid of that^ if you're going to face off against the baddest of the bad, Papa Xehanort in the final showdown. You'd think you'd want to be able to unleash the Keyblade's "true and ultimate power" for that lol.

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
This has always bothered me: in KHII Sora gets his new outfit from the three fairies and it is endowed with magical powers (them drive forms) to help him in his conflict. If we look at the menu description of the Final Form it says:

"A Form that unleashes the Keyblade's true power."

and in the Wardrobe room the in Tower, the text from the mirror that represents the Final Form states:

"An image of the Keyblade unleashing its ultimate power flows into your mind."

Am I looking at this the wrong way, because I'm kind of thinking, why get rid of that^ if you're going to face off against the baddest of the bad, Papa Xehanort in the final showdown. You'd think you'd want to be able to unleash the Keyblade's "true and ultimate power" for that lol.

Hopefully something like that doesn't get overlooked. I'm assuming an easy cop out would be 'an addition of powers on top of what you had before calls for a new look' or something along those lines. =p

haseo47

Awards
I'd like to see Sora and Riku mainly with new outfits. I liked Kairi's look in KH2, though she could use something new.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm actually more interested in seeing if they'll go ahead and have Lea ditch his Organization cloak for something more flame themed.
I don't know if I'd want something flame themed (his hair alone says "this guy uses fire.")
I'd want him in looser clothes, though.

I didn't particularly like Riku's haircut in 3D but I guess it's ok.
Same here.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I personally prefer Riku's new, shorter hair, makes him look less like a Sephiroth clone like with his overblown KH 2-hair imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back