• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Re:Chain of Memories Hit Europe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will Re: Chain of Memories be released European?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories will be released officially to America on the 2nd of December

But will there be a European version of Re: Chain of Memories?

Usually we have a European version for any Kingdom Hearts game that's been released to America

BUT this game might not have one because Square Enix might think there's no point in releasing a European version as the storyline has already been told through Chain of Memories to Europe.

Hopefully they will release a European version as the American version has a different dialect than UK.

I am from UK so I do hope they release a European version but if they don't I'll happily buy the American version if anyone knows if it will/wont be released European or just stay as an American version please tell us

Here's a Poll to see what you think (please write also).

Thanks Anyway

ForbiddenMemory

reprep

i hope so that they will release the game in europe because im from The Netherlands

eoin

I really want it to be realeased in europe too it wouldn't right to leave us out.

Malevolence

Raw Life
There not, Europe received KH2 so I'm pretty sure RE CoM will be released too, but it's going to take a while for Europe.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories will be released officially to America on the 2nd of December

But will there be a European version of Re: Chain of Memories?

Usually we have a European version for any Kingdom Hearts game that's been released to America

BUT this game might not have one because Square Enix might think there's no point in releasing a European version as the storyline has already been told through Chain of Memories to Europe.

Hopefully they will release a European version as the American version has a different dialect than UK.

I am from UK so I do hope they release a European version but if they don't I'll happily buy the American version if anyone knows if it will/wont be released European or just stay as an American version please tell us

Here's a Poll to see what you think (please write also).

Thanks Anyway

ForbiddenMemory

Actually december 2 is the shipping date we can't really take it home until the 3rd
um if you wait a while it might come out in march or something but I'm sure that it will be released in Europe

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
As of this moment, we don't know if it ever will be released in Europe. There's no reason why it shouldn't be but we'll just have to wait and see. Quit being impatient about it, if it is going to be released, they are going to say it.

Though as of this moment, since its so close to being released my answer would be no.

tdc456

It doesn't matter to me really, but it would be nice if it came out for our western brethren.
Haha.
I'm just glad I can finally play it here in America.
Because there was no way I was getting swap magic or importing anything.
Way to risky.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If you undestang english why not just import it from NA? That could save the trouble of S-E having to dub the game again.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
*sigh*

Most likely, I mean haven`t all the KH games that have been released to America, been released to Europe?

darkterra579

i wil take a while before that happends
it probbly take about 3 to 4 months though
europe is always the last place the games wil go to

Chiizu

Maybe, who knows?

I think that, if it does, it will take about two months or more to get released in Europe.

But, if it doesn't:

If you undestang english why not just import it from NA? That could save the trouble of S-E having to dub the game again.

This. :3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure it will.
If not, import, import, import.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back