• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wild Theorizing over Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Before I start, I'm going to have to ask you to suspend your disbelief. Now I have yet to see anyone comment on things such as this, so I'm hoping I'm not rehashing old theories here.

Disclaimer: Yes, I am fully aware of the insane lack of evidence for any of this, hence why it is considered wild theorizing. :3

Kingdom Hearts. We don't know exactly what it does, but I believe Master Xehanort knows exactly the extent of its power and intends to use it in Birth By Sleep as a means to save himself from his own mortality in a way. He's clearly old, possibly on his last legs, and he's looking for a way out.

Here's where it gets nuts and will probably elicit many flames. I think the third chair in the room where Erauqs announces the Master Qualification Exam belonged to a now-deceased Master, who was killed by either Master Xehanort or his apprentice, Vanitas. The Exam is designed to find a fitting replacement for their deceased comrade, and Terra and Aqua are the two closest and best prepared Keyblade Wielders to undertake the test, so it will be one of them. I don't believe Master Xehanort cares much about who gets the seat, just that the test has begun.

He was trying to get Terra away from his Master so that he (Master Xehanort) could convince Terra to fall to Darkness.

Why?

Master Xehanort was preparing Terra to be his new Vessel once Kingdom Hearts is complete.

I theorize that Master Xehanort's Soul orchestrated or incited the Keyblade War however long before Birth By Sleep it took place in order to generate a Kingdom Hearts for a similar purpose earlier, which placed him in the body in which he resides in Birth By Sleep. Perhaps the results of this body jumping caused the body to age much more rapidly than it should have, thus causing him to become much too old much too quickly. This also may have been the result of the original owner of the body struggling against the parasitic Soul of Xehanort.

I believe Master Xehanort was initially planning to utilize Vanitas as his Vessel, but Xehanort ran short on time, as his body would soon be too old and frail to support him any longer and Vanitas was still not strong enough to support his Soul, so he turned to Terra.

So, then, at the end of Birth By Sleep, Master Xehanort succeeds in his master plan, taking Terra's body for his own, though Terra's Heart and Soul stay with it, something Xehanort did not anticipate. This melding of Xehanort's Heart and Soul with Terra's complete being resulted in the both of their memories being delinked, with only the one overlapping memory, the name "Xehanort," remaining.

Perhaps, too, Xehanort indeed remembered much, much more than simply his name, though feigned ignorance of these Memories. He opened the Door to Radiant Garden's Heart on purpose in an attempt to free himself from mortality and become a Heartless and Nobody, things which do not age, do not die of natural causes. I'm also under the assumption that his Heartless was merely Master Xehanort while his Nobody, Xemnas, was what was left of the empty shell of Terra. The transformation to a Nobody may have caused his Memories to return, however, as a Nobody that strong tends to retain Memories of its past self.

I had a lot more but forgot much of what I was gonna add as I typed. >>; A bunch of the glaring holes were probably filled in before I started typing, so point them out and I'll scramble to fill them in.

So that's it. o.o; Also, please don't comment anything along the lines of "we'll have to wait and see" :\ Those posts bug me.

tl;dr: Master Xehanort molded Terra to be his Vessel for when Kingdom Hearts was completed and he jumped bodies to avert death.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
So how do you explain Xehanort's age being around 30 years old? Terra's body can't be that old.

I put the thing about the rather rapid aging nonsense in there, yes? It's possible that was accelerated where one year became a ten year period of time instead. It could increase in expediency with each jump, causing him to age faster each time.

I believe it was stated Xemnas appears to be in his thirties... I don't remember a similar comment being made about Ansem's Apprentice Xehanort.

DreadNaught

It actually sounds pretty good, especially the one about Master Erauqs and Master Xehanort hold a Master Qualification Exam to find a new master. What I don't like about this theory is the "taking someone else's body to avoid growing old" (but who wouldn't want to do it if they could?) thing, yeah it doesn't sound so KH to me.

Otherwise, it's pretty good...for wild theorizing, anyway...

trignomtri

#1 im way against terra=xehanort
#2 i dont think a natural cause death is possible in kingdom hearts

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
This is probably one of the best theory that I have heard on these forums. There is still a few chinks in your theory that you need fix though. The aging part is one of them.

jonXjon

Maybe, him getting Terra's body maybe made him get younger but not completely Terra's age or something

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
It is stated in a Final Mix clip that a key blade master becomes one or at lesast gets a keyblade at the age of 24 (sora is 14 when he gets the key blade). So it would make since if xehanort (the apprentice) was 30 something ( 34).

Here is the clip YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The Plans (English Subs) it is at 20 sec.

That is not at all what he was saying. xD;

Saying someone is "ten years to early" for something is simply a figure of speech. It means they're not skilled enough to be doing whatever they're trying to do. In other words, they think Sora is unskilled.

<_< It's not like there's a set age to receive a Keyblade.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That is not at all what he was saying. xD;

Saying someone is "ten years to early" for something is simply a figure of speech. It means they're not skilled enough to be doing whatever they're trying to do. In other words, they think Sora is unskilled.

<_< It's not like there's a set age to receive a Keyblade.

Exactly, Terra chose Riku when Riku was only 5.
They keyblade wouldn't have went to Riku if he wasn't ready for it.
Well, attempted anyway.

Unumus

Awards
Before I start, I'm going to have to ask you to suspend your disbelief. Now I have yet to see anyone comment on things such as this, so I'm hoping I'm not rehashing old theories here.

Disclaimer: Yes, I am fully aware of the insane lack of evidence for any of this, hence why it is considered wild theorizing. :3

Kingdom Hearts. We don't know exactly what it does, but I believe Master Xehanort knows exactly the extent of its power and intends to use it in Birth By Sleep as a means to save himself from his own mortality in a way. He's clearly old, possibly on his last legs, and he's looking for a way out.

Here's where it gets nuts and will probably elicit many flames. I think the third chair in the room where Erauqs announces the Master Qualification Exam belonged to a now-deceased Master, who was killed by either Master Xehanort or his apprentice, Vanitas. The Exam is designed to find a fitting replacement for their deceased comrade, and Terra and Aqua are the two closest and best prepared Keyblade Wielders to undertake the test, so it will be one of them. I don't believe Master Xehanort cares much about who gets the seat, just that the test has begun.

He was trying to get Terra away from his Master so that he (Master Xehanort) could convince Terra to fall to Darkness.

Why?

Master Xehanort was preparing Terra to be his new Vessel once Kingdom Hearts is complete.

I theorize that Master Xehanort's Soul orchestrated or incited the Keyblade War however long before Birth By Sleep it took place in order to generate a Kingdom Hearts for a similar purpose earlier, which placed him in the body in which he resides in Birth By Sleep. Perhaps the results of this body jumping caused the body to age much more rapidly than it should have, thus causing him to become much too old much too quickly. This also may have been the result of the original owner of the body struggling against the parasitic Soul of Xehanort.

I believe Master Xehanort was initially planning to utilize Vanitas as his Vessel, but Xehanort ran short on time, as his body would soon be too old and frail to support him any longer and Vanitas was still not strong enough to support his Soul, so he turned to Terra.

So, then, at the end of Birth By Sleep, Master Xehanort succeeds in his master plan, taking Terra's body for his own, though Terra's Heart and Soul stay with it, something Xehanort did not anticipate. This melding of Xehanort's Heart and Soul with Terra's complete being resulted in the both of their memories being delinked, with only the one overlapping memory, the name "Xehanort," remaining.

Perhaps, too, Xehanort indeed remembered much, much more than simply his name, though feigned ignorance of these Memories. He opened the Door to Radiant Garden's Heart on purpose in an attempt to free himself from mortality and become a Heartless and Nobody, things which do not age, do not die of natural causes. I'm also under the assumption that his Heartless was merely Master Xehanort while his Nobody, Xemnas, was what was left of the empty shell of Terra. The transformation to a Nobody may have caused his Memories to return, however, as a Nobody that strong tends to retain Memories of its past self.

I had a lot more but forgot much of what I was gonna add as I typed. >>; A bunch of the glaring holes were probably filled in before I started typing, so point them out and I'll scramble to fill them in.

So that's it. o.o; Also, please don't comment anything along the lines of "we'll have to wait and see" :\ Those posts bug me.

tl;dr: Master Xehanort molded Terra to be his Vessel for when Kingdom Hearts was completed and he jumped bodies to avert death.
Plausible, Although sounds strangley familiar. Percy Jackson and the Olympians maybe? Kronos made Luke his vessel.

ross61

Exactly, Terra chose Riku when Riku was only 5.
They keyblade wouldn't have went to Riku if he wasn't ready for it.
Well, attempted anyway.
I had a thread on how he might not have been directly chosen.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
What I don't like about this theory is the "taking someone else's body to avoid growing old" (but who wouldn't want to do it if they could?) thing, yeah it doesn't sound so KH to me.
It would be to avoid death, but same thing. Also, Xehanort's Heartless actually takes over Riku's Body in KH1, does he not? >.> Not really unprecedented for something like a body possession to occur in that regard. If this is all right, XH is more of Master Xehanort while Xemnas is more of Terra (Terra's the Body, Xehanort's the Heart), so XH using a Master Xehanort technique wouldn't be too crazy. It'd be easier for him as a free-floating Heart, too, because he would have already stripped away his former body. Perhaps he even did that on purpose to strip Terra's Body away, as Terra began to interfere with what he was attempting to accomplish similar to how Riku interfered to protect Kairi in KH1.
#1 im way against terra=xehanort
#2 i dont think a natural cause death is possible in kingdom hearts
1 is not a legitimate argument.
2 would make no sense, as Sora, Donald, and Mickey all thought that Goofy died in Radiant Garden just before the 1000 Heartless fight. If this is not enough proof for you, where is Ansem the Wise after KH2? Kairi's Grandmother is never seen in Hollow Bastion in KH1 nor in Radiant Garden in KH2. Where is Ariel's mother?

Surely all of these people did not turn to Heartless/Nobody forms.

One becomes a Heartless and, sometimes, a Nobody as well upon such time as your Heart is separated from your Body and subsequently consumed by Darkness. If someone runs you through with a sword, you're not going to become a Heartless lol.
Nomura said that Xemnas looks thirty something.
And that would be Xehanort's age at point of losing heart.
Still, with my idea on the rapid aging of the Vessel due to the foreign Soul (which, admittedly, is way out there), it's possible Terra's body aged quickly due to Xehanort's Soul.
Maybe, him getting Terra's body maybe made him get younger but not completely Terra's age or something
But I argued that he literally jumped into Terra's Body, meaning he would take on Terra's physique, height, appearance, etc, with the traits being determined by the new resident Soul, Xehanort.
Plausible, Although sounds strangley familiar. Percy Jackson and the Olympians maybe? Kronos made Luke his vessel.
Never read that book/series. Vessel is a legitimate English word for a container that sounds a hell of a lot more badass, hence why I used it. It's also commonly used to refer to the Body in the sense of the container of the Soul. :3 It's also used in Supernatural to refer to the Body taken on by the Angels and Demons so that they may walk the Earth. I also based much of it off of a story myself and a friend had crafted together a little while back for a series of stories we intend to collaborate to write eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back