• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why ven looks like roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
It says in 358/2 Days that some of Sora's memories were leaked out and lost forever, and this was before he ever met Roxas, so that's why he didn't recognize Roxas

No, they weren't lost forever. If I say anything else it's a spoiler.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, out of all these theories we do know this... Nomura is a CONFUSING MOTHER FUCKER!!!:lol:
True dat.

Memories is a possibility but why does Sora himself act somewhat like Ven? they do similar poses and act alike in situations as far as I can tell.

Although I disagree with them being relatives, I also disagree that family doesn't matter statement. Friends qualify as family, in fact you trust them more then your own parents in some cases.

V

ventus09

Couldn't Ven be sora's father? they never say anything about his father in the kh series well they dont say much about his family at all couldnt that be a possibilty

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Couldn't Ven be sora's father? they never say anything about his father in the kh series well they dont say much about his family at all couldnt that be a possibilty
Impossible. It'd make Ven around 10 when he became father.
I see a possibility for them being brother, but father, impossible.

Or Sora could be a modified Clone of Ven.

Aria

braver by the minute

No, just no. He'd be around 10 or 11 with a kid? Yeah. Sora being a modified clone is more likely.

ultima keyblade_

wait they already shown us in CoM that people can lose there Memories so maby they took the memory of ven out of sora but it was always still there in the deepset part of him

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Terra chose Riku but Riku was in darkness so Sora got it.

Roxas and Ven could indeed be the result of spliting a person if you will?
Notice how there inverts

ven27

wow if Ven was the father of Sora then he hit puberty really fast lol

anyways thats like impossible
him and Sora are probably friends or idk im still going with my theory but bbs is comin soon in japan so well find out soon

Abbot

Y'know, the reason Sora acts a lot like Ven could be because Ven influenced him or something. Of course, they'd need to be together for a while to influence Sora, and Sora, as far as we know, has no idea who Ven is.

So, nevermind. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back