• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Kingdom Hearts is blue??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiligan

For all we know, Kingdom Hearts could be a giant Taco in heart form. Or maybe there are as many REAL(not Xemnas's) Kingdom Hearts as there are Keyblade Masters,or they are shaped after the creator, like for KH1, it was a Kingdom Hearts shaped after Riku, since there was a vast amount of darkness surrounding the light inside. KH2's KH was a fake because Xemnas created it by force, and, if I'm correct, then Xemnas's was fake because it created by him, a nobody, and Sora really didn't enter a REAL KH. If you have played KH2, you saw what it looked like inside:TWTNW was all pretty much crammed inside, AKA, a spinning vortex of messed up, weird doom.:confused:

WTF are you talking about chick?:eek:_O:

Awards
Because it's a reflection of the sea. Or is that the other way around?

I never really noticed it was blue. I thought it was just for effect.

Raiko

Come break me down
wait was the KH that (mansex,lulz)xemnas summoned incomplete?its blue coz it probably depends on who summons it?????(or its artificial.*sigh* im getting repetative again)

Macabre

Gold Member
Either it floated, or it materialized as soon as MX shot that blue-ish aura into the clouds. Hmm

~ Blue Kingdom Hearts
~ Blue-ish Aura

Connection, perhaps?
His Keyblade might have been connected to that KH,like a summoning beacon,so he also was connected o it.

It was purple, not blue. (25 char.)
Twas' a Blue moon,good fellow.

Im a Warrior of Darkness now! 100 posts KICK ASS!! d(>o<)b
Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Wasn't Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts Pink? Was that because it was unfinished, or was in a serious state of threat from Sora? For all we know, Kingdom Hearts could be a giant Taco in heart form. Or maybe there are as many REAL(not Xemnas's) Kingdom Hearts as there are Keyblade Masters,or they are shaped after the creator, like for KH1, it was a Kingdom Hearts shaped after Riku, since there was a vast amount of darkness surrounding the light inside. KH2's KH was a fake because Xemnas created it by force, and, if I'm correct, then Xemnas's was fake because it created by him, a nobody, and Sora really didn't enter a REAL KH. If you have played KH2, you saw what it looked like inside:TWTNW was all pretty much crammed inside, AKA, a spinning vortex of messed up, weird doom.
Shaped like there creators...Hmmm....

wait was the KH that (mansex,lulz)xemnas summoned incomplete?its blue coz it probably depends on who summons it?????(or its artificial.*sigh* im getting repetative again)
I'm betting it's not artificial,rather the original KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back