• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Kingdom Hearts is blue??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
In Sunsen Horizons,when the battle between Terra+Ven+Aqua and Master Xehanort+Dark Soldier took place,MS summoned Kingom Hearts.It's the same shape as in KH2 but it's blue!Why is that?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I dunno. (I don't think anybody knows)

Maybe it's because the way it was summoned, or perhaps it's a different KH? Regardless, as Ansem827 stated, I doubt it matters much.

NobodyRoxasXP

yeah i dont think it does but it might be because its not an artificial one(just a guess)

yeah, i mean it could be that that was the original KH. i mean, Master Xehanort didn't exatly summon it i don't think... he just moved a few clouds out of the way. and the KH in KH2 wasn't finished, Xemnas was still rebuilding it. So maybe the game shows how KH (the original one that is) was locked... because in KH1 Sora unlocked it at the end and then sealed it when he defeated Xehanort's heartless. so anyways what i'm saying is maybe it's blue cuz it was actually complete, unlike the one in KH2.

Macabre

Gold Member
I don't really think it matters...
It's a very mysterious part and I think....no,I'm betting it's very important.

yeah, i mean it could be that that was the original KH.
Yes,probably.

and the KH in KH2 wasn't finished, Xemnas was still rebuilding it. So maybe the game shows how KH (the original one that is) was locked... because in KH1 Sora unlocked it at the end and then sealed it when he defeated Xehanort's heartless. so anyways what i'm saying is maybe it's blue cuz it was actually complete, unlike the one in KH2.
So a KH' outer color becomes Blue when it is complete,eh?

What about the KH of KH1?

Wasn't that complete?

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
In Sunsen Horizons,when the battle between Terra+Ven+Aqua and Master Xehanort+Dark Soldier took place,MS summoned Kingom Hearts.It's the same shape as in KH2 but it's blue!Why is that?

~ why did terra's eyes turn yellow? no one knows or even has the slightest ideas for a theory. stop w/ the pointlessness. it's getting nowhere.
~ this, my friends, is a another classic symptom of kh withdrawals.

Twiligan

"I think its just another one of those threads, where people are desprate for something new, so they take minor things and blowup its signifigance, M&Ms are different colored but they all taste like shit chocolate in the end.

But who knows? I could be wrong, just gonna have to wait for the next game.

Macabre

Gold Member
Oh,so the differently colored KH is a minor thing,eh?

Right.....

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I highly doubt that the fact that KH is blue is of little importance.

That was the biggest stand out of the whole Secret Ending

Macabre

Gold Member
i dont think he summons kingdom hearts. he just cleared out the clouds.
Before the gathering place became dark the clouds were scattered and the sky was open in some parts,so was KH floating in that place or floated there when the vid ended?

If it floated there than MX was able to sense that KH had appeared.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Its really hard to say at this point. It almost seems as if that KH was always there...........

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Before the gathering place became dark the clouds were scattered and the sky was open in some parts,so was KH floating in that place or floated there when the vid ended?

If it floated there than MX was able to sense that KH had appeared.

Either it floated, or it materialized as soon as MX shot that blue-ish aura into the clouds. Hmm

~ Blue Kingdom Hearts
~ Blue-ish Aura

Connection, perhaps?

Xarhas

Wasn't Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts Pink? Was that because it was unfinished, or was in a serious state of threat from Sora? For all we know, Kingdom Hearts could be a giant Taco in heart form. Or maybe there are as many REAL(not Xemnas's) Kingdom Hearts as there are Keyblade Masters,or they are shaped after the creator, like for KH1, it was a Kingdom Hearts shaped after Riku, since there was a vast amount of darkness surrounding the light inside. KH2's KH was a fake because Xemnas created it by force, and, if I'm correct, then Xemnas's was fake because it created by him, a nobody, and Sora really didn't enter a REAL KH. If you have played KH2, you saw what it looked like inside:TWTNW was all pretty much crammed inside, AKA, a spinning vortex of messed up, weird doom.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back