• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is my thread about KH2's release deleted?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Re: A question

Mike, you are a pseudo intellectual who gets off on what other people tell you.

What are you going to do when you move out of your mommy's house and get a job?

EDIT: Of course I'll marry you, monkey! :D I will now refer to you as... Love Monkey!

MWAHAHA!!

Last edited:

mike50691

i am not................... you started this see i am not a baby so i going to end this goodbye Oh and someone asked me for my site please note its still being worked on www.freewebs.com/mike50691/

Last edited:

mike50691

i am going to say sorry as long as you both do.I wont be on so i will just say sorry okay bye.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You know what's sad? You arn't even strong in YOUR OWN opinions. First you say "this is going on" then when your losing.: its over.

And the facts on your site are not true. KH2 hasn't been confirmed for 2006..it hasn't been confirmed at all..

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So Lisafer you still on for that wedding? ;) Haha j/k..I guess we should just let this die..

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I really dident want to step in on this but you make me.

*APPLIES TO ALL BOARDS*

Simple enough, if you come across a spam post, then don't post at all.

THIS MEANS THAT POSTS LIKE 'OMFG UR SPAMMIGN MODZ DELET DIS' WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. THE POST CONTENT ISN'T LIMITED TO THE ABOVE SPECIFIED EXAMPLE; THERE ARE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF A SPAM POST, EVEN IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THE STAFF ENFORCE CONDUCT.

Otherwise, you'll also share the consequences for merely posting in the spam topic. The most logical thing to do is report the post to a mod and resist all urge to flame/post until a mod takes over.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Aww come on Vice-Versa. Kira already came! ^^ And he didn't close it. Haha..okie....it was fun while it lasted..

i think i got the flaming out of ma system for today..

mike50691

you know what fine i am not sorry so since you keep going then your a both jack a ......................ok now its going to end.

mike50691

I cant belive how stupid you both are you still continue after someone warning you how stupid can you both be.

mike50691

Fu******* now letz see what both of you could come up wit after u read this .Quote why dont you do something. ok you both have issue's b/c nobody was asking for a fight in the first place but u to started it so now i'm going to end it right here right now and if you have a problem with it then thats to bad b/c if u to want to fight than go rite ahead b/c thatz just proving that both of you dont have life's....

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

And you STILL prove that you're crying out for attention. You want this to end so badly? Then shut your damn mouth. You're the only one who wants to keep this up.

I said it once, I'll say it again.

Pseudo Intellectual.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm sorry Vice-Versa..but I shall go on...

"I cant belive how stupid you both are you still continue after someone warning you how stupid can you both be."

I cant belive how stupid YOU are. Your the oen who is continueing. -.-

"you know what fine i am not sorry so since you keep going then your a both jack a ......................ok now its going to end."

You my friend are one of the most "intelectual" persons I've met in my life. Please continue your constant swearing.

"Fu******* now letz see what both of you could come up wit after u read this ."

Apparently I'm saying alot more then you can.

" ok you both have issue's b/c nobody was asking for a fight in the first place but u to started it "

Smart..especially since you created this thread.

"so now i'm going to end it right here right now and if you have a problem with it then thats to bad b/c if u to want to fight than go rite ahead b/c thatz just proving that both of you dont have life's...."

Didn't you say you were ending it about ten posts back, before we once again proved you wrong?

Please..explain to me the wonders of how "we don't have lives."

And there is such thing as an edit button. One of the dumbest things I've ever seen is someone post three times in a row with utter nonsence. -.-

heartlesshunter

Somwhere over there. *points to a small island*

Uhh if you want people to leave you alone then here's a tip.
DON'T TRIPLE POST. Gah that caps lock looked ugly but it had to be done.
If you want to be lerft alone then post somthing smart for a change instead of acting like a an ideot. and this coming from someone who got themselves suspened onceupon a time

mike50691

all i asked was a simple queston .thats it nothing bad but monkeybutt said to me that i was an idiot . So He started this as well as lisafer i also said sorry and they didnt care so it goes to show you all they keep started oh and if you dont belive me go and look from the bigging of this tread.

heartlesshunter

Somwhere over there. *points to a small island*

Uhh I have looked at this topic and you were the one who keeps going on and on about it.
Look I don't really care who started it just take it to the PM's or somthing keep it out of the fourms. That's all I ask of you, It's not too hard to do that for me is it.

mike50691

whatever you say but i cant belive your on there side.Also i guess alot of people think i started this by asking something so i guess i should never ask a question again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back