• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is my thread about KH2's release deleted?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike50691

does anyone know why my thread is in the trash can abot KH2 coming out in 2006.Cause i am upset about that.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: A question

I laugh when this topic is closed. OH KIRA!! *screams*

For one don't make a topic in the KH2 section about why a topic got deleted. Two: dont make a billion topics about nonsense.

Three: ....your an idiot..

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Any topics regarding release dates are not allowed.

You want to fight the power, go ahead.

You'll lose.

Kira Haro

Unknown

Liasfar and monkeybutt, are you are like my subordinates now or something?

The reason those threads were closed is because they have no meaning.

You wouldn't believe how many threads talking about when KH2 releases have been posted.

Try researching on the main-site all information over KH2 including release dates, character info, and story-line.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

o_o; If you want to call me that Kira then sure. I think it's time I actually taught some of the idiots here a lesson in being decently intelligent. So then I guess I agree with you that some people can be total idiots! Does that make me your subordinate..you can decide that :p

Oops..I just spammed..I must add something to make this post worthwhile: GO RESEARCH SOMETHING! LIKE KIRA SAID, DON'T MAKE 20+ THREADS ABOUT THE SAME THING!

mike50691

well i am not an idiot. monkey butt i didnt do anything wrong i told everyone when it comes out because i got a newsletter by the site....so i would stop calling me it cause i am not maybe you are.Let me tell you something there was nothing wrong with that.theres also no reason for calling people names.I look at some of what you people can say to other people and you know it herts them . ..Also some people say my site stupid cause Britneys on it well theres nothing wrong with likeing her or on my site.So i consider everything i say is not bad i call it defence.

Last edited:
K

Keyblade Sage

The point is, it's just against the rules, alright? Now let's end this peacefully, and move on.

VirusCoreHacker

guess,what:this,gonna,get,trashed,too,cause,itmhas,nothing,to,do,with,.kh2

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Your subordinate? 0o

No, Kira. More like your own personal stalker. :D

I heart youuu....

Mike, give it up. I don't see how you can possibly bring sadism and Britney Spears into the point you're trying to make.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Haha! Lisafer he's just trying to make his post longer :p therefore "smarter"

i think we've proved that your spamming...so i guess it's time to close this up

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

o.o Lisafer is a girl, you silly anal-dwelling primate.

And to make me sound more intelligent, I will add a request for this to be closed. Take THAT, MENSA!!

hecger

mike50691 said:
well i am not an idiot. monkey butt i didnt do anything wrong i told everyone when it comes out because i got a newsletter by the site....so i would stop calling me it cause i am not maybe you are.Let me tell you something there was nothing wrong with that.theres also no reason for calling people names.I look at some of what you people can say to other people and you know it herts them . ..Also some people say my site stupid cause Britneys on it well theres nothing wrong with likeing her or on my site.So i consider everything i say is not bad i call it defence.
WOw thats deep and whats ur name of the site.

mike50691

no we dont end now okay ....monkeybutt and lisafer are both jack a okay you both like starting in dont you well thats fine with me.Cause i am not a baby like you two so get married and move on.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

So deathly afraid of rejection at such a tender age...

Say something intelligent and I'll acknowledge you as a human being.

mike50691

No one deleat this yet i am so freking tired of this fighting because of a stupid thing but why are you both doing this to me i did do anything to you so leave me the f alone okay.

Ps sorry everyone for saying all this except for those two.

mike50691

thats mean what you ............................................................................................................................go had let your angry out i dont care

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Haha okay Lisafer! :D *kneels down with ring* Will you marry me? ^^

Once you type in decent sentences I shall acknowledge you. Also claling us "a hole" for what? Because we told you not to break the rules? Sure...

*brings the priest and a few close friends* Lets get this marriage started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back