• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why haven't we seen DS face yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Which character though? He looks too short to be a member of the Organization.

Apollo

Silver Member
rofl. They have a Master. He walks down stairs to them, he's been referred to in the press release for the game, and Terra mentions him telling Terra about the Unbirths too.

My failed sarcasm attempt.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Why would DS not have a face? They haven`t shown his face simply because they want you to think about it, and build suspense.

A

Audo

Maybe DS and the Coded Unknown are one and the same.
They both seem kind of short.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Good point, but I`m not going to think about it. I`m just going to wait and watch.

A

Audo

Who is DS? The one who fights alongside Master Xehanort?
Old_Man_Guardian_-_Birth_By_Sleep.png

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
DS may be the big twist in the plot that nobody expects. But around here, I think we've come up with pretty much everything.

Muse

you look atrocious
How young is 'fairly young' exactly?

If he's as young as, say, Ven then him being Xehanort doesn't make sense because Xehanort looks to be in his 20's.
If he's as old as, say, Terra then him being Xehanort doesn't make sense because he would be too old to have a sudden growth spurt.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
If he's as young as, say, Ven then him being Xehanort doesn't make sense because Xehanort looks to be in his 20's.
Remember BBS is 10 years before kingdom hearts1.

If he's as old as, say, Terra then him being Xehanort doesn't make sense because he would be too old to have a sudden growth spurt.

I can agree on this. Unless a change occurs.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Personally, I haven't put much thought into who DS might be. And to be honest, I really don't care. It would ruin it if i guessed and it turned out to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back