• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why haven't we seen DS face yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

They've probably been focusing on Days' release in Japan so much, they haven't done any BBS stuff.
They're made by different teams... what's going on with Days has no impact on what is going on with BBS.

LOL that's your proof? Lmfao. First of all, they are NOT playable in any way whatsoever.
*points at Days* are you oblivious?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
They're made by different teams... what's going on with Days has no impact on what is going on with BBS.

*points at Days* are you oblivious?

I thought you were talking about CoM or something, considering someone said "sprites" and "CoM".

Grey

fact is you didnt read my post.
I was speaking in terms of moveset as in her own, you brought your own definition into it it should of been obvious when I said even though Xion is in a game but her moveset would not be that different.
Thank you come again.

You DO realize that being built from the same base sprite has nothing to do with whether or not a character is playable or not, right?

I think you're thinking more along the lines of Aqua being the first female playable character made from scratch, as opposed to Larxene and Xion, who are both built off of the standard Organization member.

Which makes no difference to anything whatsoever.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
O.O
I was saying it as in terms as the first tot he series to be playable with her own moveset Audo here thoguth i meant out of all the characters who are female.

You basically get what ims aying Audo was saying in the whole series Aqua isnt the first i was saying it in terms of being made from scratch.

And to me it makes a difference being i want new characters nothing recycled.
Im sorry im a sprite lover

Captain Garlock

Im pretty sure if you read my post i was speaking in terms of the series of Kingdom Hearts.

Because of her style.
Its the first time its been used in the series lol.

Grey

O.O
I was saying it as in terms as the first tot he series to be playable with her own moveset Audo here thoguth i meant out of all the characters who are female.

You basically get what ims aying Audo was saying in the whole series Aqua isnt the first i was saying it in terms of being made from scratch.

And to me it makes a difference being i want new characters nothing recycled.
Im sorry im a sprite lover

Well you probably should've been a little clearer. ;)

First female playable character doesn't mean the same thing as the First un-recycled female playable character.

A

Audo

Im pretty sure if you read my post i was speaking in terms of the series of Kingdom Hearts.

Because of her style.
Its the first time its been used in the series lol.
just because she has a unique style doesn't mean part of her "sprite" isn't reused from something.

Captain Garlock

Well even if it is which i highly doubt they would edit her moveset from anything else it wouldnt be as obvious to the eyes of people.
Name something they could of edited from the kh universe to make her do a split and dance =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok seeing how the last time the DS was actually referenced pages ago and this is nothing but you kids bickering, the outcome was inevitable.

Tl;dr DS's face is either completely unimportant to the plot, hence revealing it in a trailer would just about make him run out of concept, or it's so important they can't afford to show it in a trailer.
Either way's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back