• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you think Roxas, Xion and Namine should return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Those three went through a lot of shit in their existence and deserve to live a normal life. Plus they probably hold grudges against Xehanort so they will love to ruin his plan.

appleboy82791

Awards
After everything we saw in KH3D I'm pretty sure nobody doubts that Roxas, Namine, and Xion are going to return in KH3. I would be extremely surprised if they didn't return in some way.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
We "finally" know all entities are capable of developing a heart. All three of them have somehow lived in the belief of being only a part of someone else and not "real people".
I guess they just deserve to live their own lives now without being regarded as parts of Sora (or Kairi).

Master Exin

Awards
Those three went through a lot of shit in their existence and deserve to live a normal life. Plus they probably hold grudges against Xehanort so they will love to ruin his plan.
What kind of 'normal lives' do you think they deserve?

After everything we saw in KH3D I'm pretty sure nobody doubts that Roxas, Namine, and Xion are going to return in KH3. I would be extremely surprised if they didn't return in some way.
Still, how would they return? and what further purpose would they serve? Just asking.

We "finally" know all entities are capable of developing a heart. All three of them have somehow lived in the belief of being only a part of someone else and not "real people".
I guess they just deserve to live their own lives now without being regarded as parts of Sora (or Kairi).
What do you think they'd do after KHIII?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
What do you think they'd do after KHIII?

That of course depends heavily on what will happen after KH3 plotwise.
We know Sora will stay the main character and the Xehanort Saga will be over, but other than that, we know nothing. Maybe SE will focus on small "groups" of characters in handheld titles like with BBS and Days, or maybe some characters will just live peaceful lives after KH3. I could see that for Naminé, for example. She seems like the type to just chill and draw stuff in her room.
Maybe Roxas and Xion will stay in Twilight Town somehow...there are many possibilities.

Master Exin

Awards
That of course depends heavily on what will happen after KH3 plotwise.
We know Sora will stay the main character and the Xehanort Saga will be over, but other than that, we know nothing. Maybe SE will focus on small "groups" of characters in handheld titles like with BBS and Days, or maybe some characters will just live peaceful lives after KH3. I could see that for Naminé, for example. She seems like the type to just chill and draw stuff in her room.
Maybe Roxas and Xion will stay in Twilight Town somehow...there are many possibilities.
I imagine Xion renaming herself to Nio or something like that.

Not going to happen. Especially Xion, she's gone for good. And we know this.
You're certain?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Not going to happen. Especially Xion, she's gone for good. And we know this.

Except we've seen her in the end of KH 3D and it pretty much looks like all the characters inside Sora's heart are somehow going to return...? If Re:Coded did one thing, it was showing us that every entity can grow a heart, even copies like Xion or even data people, really.
It's okay if you theorize she won't come back, but you shouldn't state it a fact when it isn't. :/

HoverKnight

Xion isn't gone for good or at least I don't remember her gone, While she did die and went back to sora in Days it doesn't she is gone and we also saw her again in a cutscene i DDD which means she is at least still relevent and might come back. Personally I love to see them come back, They all had a huge focus put on them with Namine in CoM and Roxas and Xion in Days so it seems kind of a no-brainer for characters that had that much focus during the games storyline to be present in their conclusion.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
They're all clearly going to return in some form or another, that much is pretty much confirmed.

Personally, I don't know how permanent it would be for Nami or Xion. I get the feeling that they will be remembered (and thanked) and then will move on and won't become their own people.

I doubt Xion or Roxas would change their names.

Last edited:

Master Exin

Awards
Except we've seen her in the end of KH 3D and it pretty much looks like all the characters inside Sora's heart are somehow going to return...? If Re:Coded did one thing, it was showing us that every entity can grow a heart, even copies like Xion or even data people, really.
It's okay if you theorize she won't come back, but you shouldn't state it a fact when it isn't. :/
Even Unversed? Even lesser Nobodies? Even Dream Eaters? Even Vanitas?

Xion isn't gone for good or at least I don't remember her gone, While she did die and went back to sora in Days it doesn't she is gone and we also saw her again in a cutscene i DDD which means she is at least still relevent and might come back. Personally I love to see them come back, They all had a huge focus put on them with Namine in CoM and Roxas and Xion in Days so it seems kind of a no-brainer for characters that had that much focus during the games storyline to be present in their conclusion.
Okay, but what purpose would they serve? Just asking.

Personally, I don't know how permanent it would be for Nami or Xion. I get the feeling that they will be remembered (and thanked) and then will move on and won't become their own people.
What do you by that again?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Vanitas...? He's got half of what was Ventus' heart prior to BBS, so he really doesn't need to grow one.
As for the other, I can't say for sure. They'd need to have the time and ability to form a character/emotions/memories in order to grow a heart. I pretty much doubt that'd be possible for Unversed, for example.

Hallowseve

They literally have been through the worst. They were forgotten and stuck with tragic fates. They deserve to be there own people and they deserve to exist, and that's it. I'm sure they will be pleased to be able to live their own lives. As it comes down to their purpose, they can do whatever they want. They can chill with their friends, ect. It is almost a given that they will return in KH3, whether anybody likes it or not. I'm sure Square can make them relevant in future stories/games, too.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Vanitas already has a heart of pure darkness.

And in theory, yes. Think of it as a cogito ergo sum sort of thing: if an entity realizes it exists, and others acknowledge its existence and see something in there, that entity can grow a heart.
This may be difficult for fundamentally non-sentient creatures like lesser Nobodies to achieve, of course. It may be impossible under normal circumstances for something that is unable to interact with others to grow a heart. But if puppets and trees and all sorts of things that shouldn't be self-aware can grow a heart, well... it's not a stretch. Disney magic tends to kinda bend the definition of "normal circumstances" anyways...

Okay, but what purpose would they serve? Just asking.
Those characters would be able to live full lives and not be stuck silently suffering for the rest of time.

Personally, I've got a real soft spot for those characters. Yes, even Xion. I just want them to have the opportunity to live as individuals and enjoy their friends' company. Have some closure. Let it not have an Of Mice and Men sort of ending.

Well, that, and neglecting to save those characters would make the Blank Points and the end of DDD seem like a pointless, abandoned plot thread. Seems like a bad idea, you know? Build up something emotional, only to never follow through with it? Shouldn't do stuff like that.

LingeringVanitas

She faded away into ashes basically at the end of 358/2 days at the end of the game.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Picture yourself being any of the 3 characters. After going through so much crap in your life, would you want to return to that crappy life? The 3 will most likely return to finally fight and end the horrors they've endured through the past games before it continues or gets worse. To fight the man that had caused everyone pain: Xehanort.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
She faded away into ashes basically at the end of 358/2 days at the end of the game.

Sora turned into orbs of light after he stabbed himself. All the Nobodies faded into literal nothingness (some more violent than others. Remember Vexen?) Ansem SoD has gone kaboom more times than I can remember. That didn't stop any of them from returning in some form or another...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back