• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why didn't sora and aqua run into eachother

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You know he rarely does that right?
i tihnk he has been doing it quite recently.....anyways, if the ocean is the border than they are pretty close to the in-between....maybe theres some portal in DI that can take sora to them...or at least to the border

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i tihnk he has been doing it quite recently.....
PROOF PLZ, I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ZEE PROOF.

anyways, if the ocean is the border than they are pretty close to the in-between....maybe theres some portal in DI that can take sora to them...or at least to the border
Uh, why would there be?

Allister Rose

French Lover
PROOF PLZ, I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ZEE PROOF.

Uh, why would there be?
well he retconned the keyblades of TAV...he changed the origin of the heartless...he also said unverse were somewhat the origin of heartless (i know this part isn't exact, but he said something similar to this)

i would think there would be one because the letter of kairi made it to him....i would think it got there somehow

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
well he retconned the keyblades of TAV...
Eh, I don't know if it counts so much if the game was a work in progress to begin with.

he changed the origin of the heartless...
Uh, no, he didn't. It was made quite clear in KH2 that Purebloods had always existed. BBS comes, and, low and behold, there are the Purebloods.

he also said unverse were somewhat the origin of heartless (i know this part isn't exact, but he said something similar to this)
No, he didn't. Chalk that one up to fan translations and misinterpretations.

i would think there would be one because the letter of kairi made it to him....i would think it got there somehow
the magic of connected hearts. Mickey's letter has the same thing going on.

jdeib963

You are ALL MORONS. CLEARLY the reason why Aqua didnt arrive at the beach and see Sora and Riku is because she didn't do enough jobs in twilight town in KH3. She,Terra, and Ven needed I think 5000 munny to make that trip and here you guys are just ripping her to shreds because she couldnt make it there as fast as Sora and Riku. At least Aqua works, I mean in this economy, you take what you can get. And whether that be ball juggling, smacking a cart up a hill, or delivering newspapers to a flying bird (yes, there is one,I Was like "what?" when i saw it) Aqua works hard. Jeez.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
You are ALL MORONS. CLEARLY the reason why Aqua didnt arrive at the beach and see Sora and Riku is because she didn't do enough jobs in twilight town in KH3. She,Terra, and Ven needed I think 5000 munny to make that trip and here you guys are just ripping her to shreds because she couldnt make it there as fast as Sora and Riku. At least Aqua works, I mean in this economy, you take what you can get. And whether that be ball juggling, smacking a cart up a hill, or delivering newspapers to a flying bird (yes, there is one,I Was like "what?" when i saw it) Aqua works hard. Jeez.

Funny . <_<

Dcasd1

because aqua and ansem were on the opposite sides of the ocean

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Ha ha ha... man, what has this thread become?

i lol'd through most of it

Edit: Kairi's bottle made it to Sora cuz their hearts are connected AND the fact that i don't think a carrier pigeon would been as meaningful as a letter in a bottle that just happens to wash up on shore at your feet.

-bottle washes up to Riku's feet-
Riku: Damn litter!
-chucks bottle into ocean-
Sora: We gotta get off this beach
Riku: Hell yeah.

Z

Zulkir

Imo they didn't meet because that place is supposedly huge, Riku (as far as we know) spent a lot of time in there and still didn't meet Aqua. So Sora and Riku spending a few minutes there isn't going to guarantee they meet.

I don't know about this "two identical beaches" crap though. I'll believe that when there's proof of it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Riku (as far as we know) spent a lot of time in there
He was only there for 9 Days.

I don't know about this "two identical beaches" crap though. I'll believe that when there's proof of it.
Nomura said Sora and Riku were on the In-Between Side of the beach, looking into the Sea of the Dark Realm. Aqua and Ansem are trapped in the Dark Realm, meaning they are on the other side of that sea.

Awards

I think there is, to be honest.
Nomura confirmed that Sora and Riku were on the In-Between side of the sea of darkness. They weren't strictly in RoD.
Now, why would Aqua and Ansem the Wise be on that same side? They were in the realm of darkness, so they naturally should be on the dark side.

I'd chalk it up to laziness on the developers' parts as to why the areas look the exact same. Heartseams explanation makes sense (that they're intended to reflect each other) but, if anything, I'd expect a reflection to mirror the light and dark realm, not the dark and in-between realm.

Z

Zulkir

If that really is true, they need to...I don't know, change one rock formation on that beach? It wouldn't be hard at all, just delete the rocks off that ocean or something. Ansem is sitting on the "same" rock as Xemnas.

Using the "exact" same beach model indicates that they somehow found their way into the in-between realm and are no longer in the RoD.

EDIT: Alright...arrowmap...

RoL(small separated worlds)------->Twilight Town(In-Between, close to RoL)------->TWTNW(In-between, very close to RoD)----->In-Between Beach(an inch past this beach is the RoD)---dark ocean---->Dark Beach---->Funky Rocky area past the DTD in the first game.

Meh.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Honestly, they probably never expected anyone to care so much to do a side-by-side comparison of the two beaches.

Awards

Using the "exact" same beach model indicates that they somehow found their way into the in-between realm and are no longer in the RoD.

I agree, but the problem is that, if they really are on the In-Between side, then it suggests that you can literally just walk out of the RoD when we know that, for normal beings at least, it's highly difficult to get into and get out of. This is especially complicated by AtW, who was only in the RoD for so long.

Z

Zulkir

I agree, but the problem is that, if they really are on the In-Between side, then it suggests that you can literally just walk out of the RoD when we know that, for normal beings at least, it's highly difficult to get into and get out of. This is especially complicated by AtW, who was only in the RoD for so long.

True, MX confirmed in his reports that no one who has ever traveled to the RoD has ever returned according to his knowledge at that time.

MX report 5 said:
Above all, the world of darkness is forbidden to enter. As yet, we know
of no-one who has entered who has ever returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back